Star Trek: Discovery Season 5 will be the final season - April 2024 debut

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to like the Star Trek Mirror universe episodes.
The TOS trek mirror episode and Enterprise one.
Actually, I liked the DS9 ones the best and Sisko's relationship with his mirror wife.
The Discovery Season 1 mirror episode weren't bad.

But these last two Discovery episode simply to get Empress Georgiou off the ship to do her own show.
I just didn't get it. But thankfully its over
Now back to the Burn mystery to conclude the season.

Its been weeks since anyone on BGOL has posted about this show. lol That says a lot.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fine ass SMG

b2a54145c4d1ccb24d3fd027d6ecad583c391ebc.gifv

45a09b7914bd071cc2fbefef591eb9dc273ccbcf.gifv

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Star Trek Discovery's Sonequa Martin-Green Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a fan of the star trek universe in general, but damn man Discovery is just to emotional for me. Every damn episode there are at least 2 to 3 overly emotional scenes where characters are saying goodbye to each other. Even if it's just to go on a damn away mission.

Someone get Counselor Troi on this damn ship!

Sidenote: The Expanse season 5 is killing it right now.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Discovery is just to emotional for me. Every damn episode there are at least 2 to 3 overly emotional scenes where characters are saying goodbye to each other. Even if it's just to go on a damn away mission.

Someone get Counselor Troi on this damn ship.

That's why I call this shit Star Trek Discovery: The Search For Tears

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm a fan of the star trek universe in general, but damn man Discovery is just to emotional for me. Every damn episode there are at least 2 to 3 overly emotional scenes where characters are saying goodbye to each other. Even if it's just to go on a damn away mission.

Someone get Counselor Troi on this damn ship!

Sidenote: The Expanse season 5 is killing it right now.
The Expanse S05 is the same moist shit. They turned the Black Belter into a trail of weak tears on every episode. Bitch is weak ass fuck now. Amos going back for a women is moist too.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jonathan Frakes Discusses The Discovery's New Personality | Star Trek: Discovery

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Star Trek Discovery Season 3 Episode 12 "There is a Tide..." Breakdown & Things You Missed

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How Can Dilithium Explode ? How to Explain The Burn in Star Trek Discovery and Other FTL References

DouglassRobert

Isn't it amazing that the fans can figure out something quicker than the writers can even suggest a solution?

Alexander Antonopoulos

Well a Kelpian is afraid of a holographic monster so that's the reason. Oh Discovery

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a bad season ending episode. (last year's wuz better)
Hate the new uniforms, why the change?

I liked the reveal at the end and wont spoil, but a lot of people will be upset.
You thought storming the Capital was something. CBS Access should hire more security.
Some said, they hope it doesn't happen. Well, IT DID!!!

I'm glad to see it :yes:

Glad Oyin Oladejo got to shine in this episode.

oyin_oladejo.jpg