Star Trek: Discovery Season 5 will be the final season - April 2024 debut

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 5
Episodes 1 - 3

Watched these this afternoon at home.

Season starts off with new plots after closing out the last season.

The series debuted that people can ride outside of a ship within its Warp Bubble, when it’s traveling at Warp Speed. I believe this is the first time this has been depicted.

The season starts out connecting it directly with Star Trek:TNG from season 6, episode 20 titled “The Chase”.

A Synth debuted from the “Picard” era. He looked similar to Data. Seeing one in this series shows they are still active.

The Discovery Crew/Federation is off finding pieces of a puzzle that will lead them to a highly advanced source of ancient technology. 2 out of 5 have been found so far.

Gonna let a few episodes stack up and catch up.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Season 5
Episodes 1 - 3

Watched these this afternoon at home.

Season starts off with new plots after closing out the last season.

The series debuted that people can ride outside of a ship within its Warp Bubble, when it’s traveling at Warp Speed. I believe this is the first time this has been depicted.

The season starts out connecting it directly with Star Trek:TNG from season 6, episode 20 titled “The Chase”.

A Synth debuted from the “Picard” era. He looked similar to Data. Seeing one in this series shows they are still active.

The Discovery Crew/Federation is off finding pieces of a puzzle that will lead them to a highly advanced source of ancient technology. 2 out of 5 have been found so far.

Gonna let a few episodes stack up and catch up.
Are the characters still talking about their feelings?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Are the characters still talking about their feelings?

Somewhat.

A new character has been introduced to replace Saru as 2nd in command on Discovery named Rayner. He recently got demoted and Capt. Burnham took him. She is trying to soften him up.

Dude is hardcore and has made it clear he doesn’t give 2 flying Fucks what they think on anything. He spent his 30 year career in full combat mode, now peace is prospering, guys like him are dinosaurs.

Dude is mission oriented fully.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Thank God, what a racist white supremacist show. They leeched so much content off of me, than tried to put black actors in prominent roles to cover it up. Than tried to defame my character to cover up their crime.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
All I know is that they are making a huge mistake walking away from that Captain Sonequa! She nothing but the truth as an actor!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
All I know is that they are making a huge mistake walking away from that Captain Sonequa! She nothing but the truth as an actor!!!

She has that role locked down. She will definitely appear in future projects as that character.

Good chance Disney has been talking to her for MCU/Star Wars roles.

She ain’t going to disappear.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I checked out after Season 2. I couldn't manage thr homosexual soap opera love story in ever episode. I like the lead actress and Saru, but damn I always felt like I was watching a Brokeback Mountain in Space revival wrapped in a Drake soundtrack.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Season 5
Episodes 4 - 5

I watched these this afternoon at home.

Picked up with the Discovery continuing to find the clues that will lead them to the alien tech.

Capt. Burnham, Stamets and Rayner get trapped in a time bubble, bringing back some past characters from earlier seasons.

The ISS Enterprise ICC-1701 from the Terran Empire made a cameo.

Gonna let a few episodes stack up before catching up.