Squid Game (2021) Netflix Asian Drama Series (looks incredible) Drops 9/17


 
Last edited:
I'm not done yet but I have question

During hide and sick the rule is once a door is unlocked it can not be RELOCKED. But the final door is locked when one of the 3 keys are removed. That's a cheat.
I'm not done yet but I have question

During hide and sick the rule is once a door is unlocked it can not be RELOCKED. But the final door is locked when one of the 3 keys are removed. That's a cheat.
Right
Be ready for more nonsense. There are a bunch of inconsistencies and outright ignoring their own established lore in season 3. It made it frustrating to watch.
 
Yeah they could have kept that whole last season. Wasted my damn time.
I was glad that we got more episodes but nothing new was learned or gained from season 3.

Other than money for the creator.

Again I was happy that there was a season 2 and 3, but as a whole not much was learned or done that was new, needed or learned.

And they say that the series is over but based off of the ending, they could've spinned it off to an American version which probably would've also been successful.

All in all I still enjoyed the seasons.
 
I was glad that we got more episodes but nothing new was learned or gained from season 3.

Other than money for the creator.

Again I was happy that there was a season 2 and 3, but as a whole not much was learned or done that was new, needed or learned.

And they say that the series is over but based off of the ending, they could've spinned it off to an American version which probably would've also been successful.

All in all I still enjoyed the seasons.

SO FAR? AGREED.
 


^^^

I really think if they HAVE to do this again? And honestly? They don't.

You do an international version. And games are regionally unique do some players get an immediate advantage because of familiarity.

And because "poverty" is unique depending on you background status country age government religion etc...

I want one season in America and the next international.

And the racism sexism classism even add age and disability and gender in current USA? Now THAT would be ill.
 
They should have made season two 13 episodes because there's no way it should have been a season three...

I get it,the show is popular but it didn't warrant three seasons.


Also,why they have a CG baby. They couldn't find a newborn or a doll to play the baby.

Even those newborn babies knew the check wasn't worth being involved with that bullsh*t
 
Yall niggas are so negative , I’m enjoying it, then again yall love comic book movies so I expect yall to have shitty tastes in shit




I've been watching Asian cinema for most of my life so I know what the fuck I'm talking about...

No way,a person can sit here and say season three was good.


How can you go from knowing it's the right island after finding it to you don't know where it's at later in the episode..


Then,that same cop kept ignoring that guy's warning about the ship captain even though he's been helping you.

Don't let me start,how folks felt some type of way about the amount of money not being dropped in the piggy bank after the jump rope game. You had player 222 being pregnant before the games started yet shocked seeing a baby later.


I find it hilarious that nobody questioned that a baby is participating in these games but doesn't have the ability to vote.


Season three was garbage
 
I've been watching Asian cinema for most of my life so I know what the fuck I'm talking about...

No way,a person can sit here and say season three was good.


How can you go from knowing it's the right island after finding it to you don't know where it's at later in the episode..


Then,that same cop kept ignoring that guy's warning about the ship captain even though he's been helping you.

Don't let me start,how folks felt some type of way about the amount of money not being dropped in the piggy bank after the jump rope game. You had player 222 being pregnant before the games started yet shocked seeing a baby later.


I find it hilarious that nobody questioned that a baby is participating in these games but doesn't have the ability to vote.


Season three was garbage

Saved me time and effort.
 
I've been watching Asian cinema for most of my life so I know what the fuck I'm talking about...

No way,a person can sit here and say season three was good.


How can you go from knowing it's the right island after finding it to you don't know where it's at later in the episode..


Then,that same cop kept ignoring that guy's warning about the ship captain even though he's been helping you.

Don't let me start,how folks felt some type of way about the amount of money not being dropped in the piggy bank after the jump rope game. You had player 222 being pregnant before the games started yet shocked seeing a baby later.


I find it hilarious that nobody questioned that a baby is participating in these games but doesn't have the ability to vote.


Season three was garbage

Okay *deep breath*

The PEFORMANCES were amazing top to bottom. I hated people cared for people felt emotional connections.

The show LOOKED magnificent. They spared no expense even CGI baby looked fine.

There was a tragic gero journey metaphor sociological psychological analysis throughout.

All the -isms displayed

Congratulations.

But there is something at the HEART & FOUNDATION of good storytelling. And im so forgiving of this usually because to me the writer is king and genre writing especially foreign has its own rules.

however once to bring INTERNAL logic and reasoning?

Gtfoh.

From small to HUGE the gaps in logic completely took me out of this.

What was the use of the detective storyline? It was nothing. I get the idea of how the police are useless. The brother symbolizing the last if the chairman conscience. It didn't work.

The brothers search for the island instead of being this futile quest for his brother's soul was just a frustrating selfish waste of time. Why didn't he listen to his friend's warning about the captain? HE IS A DETECTIVE!? Was the captain some type of replacement brother? Worth the lives of his friend and all those soldiers?

Are we following the rules or not?

So did the chairman know about the baby all along or was he surprised? Why did the contested receive medical care and treatment BEFORE but not now? Why was the baby given food?

If I was Asian I would be offended as f**k that it made it seem 98% of people were perfectly comfortable with killing that baby without a moments hesitation. I understand the whole greed thing but come the f**k on?

The babies father had no idea herankle was broken? Bullsh*t he was there minutes after the baby was born and saw her on the floor and barely walking ALL THE BACK. With a limb. Even if it was just exhaustion from childbirth it made no sense everyone was OBLIVIOUS to her injuries and condition.

Oh and ummm wtf was up with the ALL DOORS CANNOT BE LOCKED ONCE OPEN RULE???

And why not be the "lunchbox"? Those 2 men didn't turn on you? You turned into THEM. Ao your final act is to assist in killing an innocent baby?

Hold on you kill yourself so a bunch of rich psychos could decide the babies fate?

The babies father was REALLY going to kill his new born daughter? Why? He was gonna control her money ANYWAY!

Let me stop.
 
Last edited:
43 million views :lol:




Oh we talking about it.

They just dont wanna hear what we got to say.

Sidebar: I'm reading some bullsh*t they trying to spew about how the audience just doesn't UNDERSTAND all the symbolism and deep hidden themes?

GTFOH with that nonsensical bullsh*t

We got it. We ain't like it cause it wasn't done right.

And I'm also saying it was a wonderful overall experience that the creator should be very proud of.
 
Last edited:
SQUID-GAME-303-06.gif
SQUID-GAME-303-03.gif
 
Last edited:
Back
Top