Lee Jung-jae (and a baby!) prepares for new games in 'Squid Game' final season trailer
Lee Jung-jae's Player 456 (and a baby!) prepares for new games in the first trailer for the final season of 'Squid Game.'
Yeah they could have kept that whole last season. Wasted my damn time.
I was waiting until the discussion kicked off. It fell off a cliff in every way to me.Just started WHAT HAPPENED??!
I was waiting until the discussion kicked off. It fell off a cliff in every way to me.
I'm not done yet but I have question
During hide and sick the rule is once a door is unlocked it can not be RELOCKED. But the final door is locked when one of the 3 keys are removed. That's a cheat.
RightI'm not done yet but I have question
During hide and sick the rule is once a door is unlocked it can not be RELOCKED. But the final door is locked when one of the 3 keys are removed. That's a cheat.
Yeah they could have kept that whole last season. Wasted my damn time.
I was glad that we got more episodes but nothing new was learned or gained from season 3.
Other than money for the creator.
Again I was happy that there was a season 2 and 3, but as a whole not much was learned or done that was new, needed or learned.
And they say that the series is over but based off of the ending, they could've spinned it off to an American version which probably would've also been successful.
All in all I still enjoyed the seasons.
![]()
‘Squid Game’ Finale Ends With Surprise Hollywood Star Cameo
The third and final season of Netflix’s hit Korean series ties up its story on protagonist Gi-Hun (Lee Jung-jae) in heart-rending fashion — while also featuring a very unexpected Oscar-winning star.www.hollywoodreporter.com
![]()
‘Squid Game’ Series Finale: Who Survived and How the Final Scene Could Set Up a Spinoff
The winner was a surprising one, but the takeaway from that Hollywood star cameo leaves viewers with the most to ponder.www.hollywoodreporter.com
Yeah they could have kept that whole last season. Wasted my damn time.
They should have made season two 13 episodes because there's no way it should have been a season three...
I get it,the show is popular but it didn't warrant three seasons.
Also,why they have a CG baby. They couldn't find a newborn or a doll to play the baby.
Yall niggas are so negative , I’m enjoying it, then again yall love comic book movies so I expect yall to have shitty tastes in shit
Don't nobody tell him that the creator is a manga and anime nerdYall niggas are so negative , I’m enjoying it, then again yall love comic book movies so I expect yall to have shitty tastes in shit
I've been watching Asian cinema for most of my life so I know what the fuck I'm talking about...
No way,a person can sit here and say season three was good.
How can you go from knowing it's the right island after finding it to you don't know where it's at later in the episode..
Then,that same cop kept ignoring that guy's warning about the ship captain even though he's been helping you.
Don't let me start,how folks felt some type of way about the amount of money not being dropped in the piggy bank after the jump rope game. You had player 222 being pregnant before the games started yet shocked seeing a baby later.
I find it hilarious that nobody questioned that a baby is participating in these games but doesn't have the ability to vote.
Season three was garbage
I've been watching Asian cinema for most of my life so I know what the fuck I'm talking about...
No way,a person can sit here and say season three was good.
How can you go from knowing it's the right island after finding it to you don't know where it's at later in the episode..
Then,that same cop kept ignoring that guy's warning about the ship captain even though he's been helping you.
Don't let me start,how folks felt some type of way about the amount of money not being dropped in the piggy bank after the jump rope game. You had player 222 being pregnant before the games started yet shocked seeing a baby later.
I find it hilarious that nobody questioned that a baby is participating in these games but doesn't have the ability to vote.
Season three was garbage
43 million views