Spandex / Tights / Catsuits - ( nother slam going thread )

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
a special thanks to joneblaze






682844628_18577543171046580_3154377968777452897_n.jpg




11-22
 
Last edited:
Just wondering, I see this post every week, are these just regular parties, or are these special events that are themed, or industry gatherings of some kind??????
 
There are some great pictures of some outstanding females, there are also some pictures of some females who need an honest friend!
 
dayum slam! invert that 1st and 2nd pic! u just can't throw no white woman at me from outta nowhere so early in the morning

:lol:
 
1) my personal selections in this thread confirm i'm a titty man more than an ass man.:D:yes:
2) Vida Guerra has officially made the comeback of the year.:eek:
3) WTF!!!!!!!! this thread is fire. props.:dance:
4) Every slutbag in this thread would swear up and down she's wife material.....and I'd let them all believe it.....right up until breakfast.:lol:
 
im in love with this shit lol 4real when I see a bitch with that she automatically take notice
 
Back
Top