Spandex / Tights / Catsuits - ( nother slam going thread )

4802834a195db.jpg


:eek: damn, her waist with that thickness
 
I can't believe no black pornos have ever tried to cash in on this spandex fetish. I always thought it'd be hot to fuck a bitch through her crotchless spandex.
 
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR PROPS TO YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION. BUT THIS SHIT DON'T MAKE NO GOT DAMN SENSE!!! HOW CAN A WOMAN BE THIS DAMN FINE?!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

4b13cf7e0bc31.jpg


FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
 
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR PROPS TO YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION. BUT THIS SHIT DON'T MAKE NO GOT DAMN SENSE!!! HOW CAN A WOMAN BE THIS DAMN FINE?!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

4b13cf7e0bc31.jpg


FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This broad is fine to you :smh:
 
SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR PROPS TO YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION. BUT THIS SHIT DON'T MAKE NO GOT DAMN SENSE!!! HOW CAN A WOMAN BE THIS DAMN FINE?!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

4b13cf7e0bc31.jpg


FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:
DAMN THIS BITCH IS SEXY
 
Why I showed my dudes this thread 2day while they stopped over nigaz was giving me props like I posted this shit or something
 
Back
Top