Soul Train Creator Don Cornelius Accused of Tying Up, Sexually Assaulting Playboy Bunnies in New Docuseries

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Interesting. The denials I'm seeing in this thread, are the same denials I saw in the Afrika Bambaataa thread.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Interesting. The denials I'm seeing in this thread, are the same denials I saw in the Afrika Bambaataa thread.

ABC just ran a three-week limited series about Emmitt Till, which shows clearly that white women are capable of lying and destroying Black men and boys in the process.

Secondly, why would a Playboy Bunny be so concerned with holding on to that information about Don Cornelius for nearly 40 years?

The Bunnies were glorified waitresses, they were not the promoted monthly Playmate who appeared nude in the magazine. Bunnies rarely appeared in the magazine, from my count, it was probably less than 10 times in 70 years.

By the time stuff happened with Don, she was a "Bunny Mother" which means she was a woman who had aged out of being a "Bunny" and was basically a manager. Her salary was probably peanuts. She didn't have much to lose, she was not a Playmate, who was being promoted and trying to make her name Hollywood or modeling. She should have spoken up.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Don Cornelius was a damn freak, him and ol' Larry Graham :giggle:

200.gif

"Everybody has got a little freak in them!!!"

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good!! He shoulda pissed on em after he tied em up and beat the shit outta em! Fuck all the playboy bunnies, fuck Hugh Hefner, fuck Guy Ritchie fuck Prince William and fuck the Queen! They knew what it was!
:scared:
Yikes!!!!!

Damn, bro.
Tell us how 'ya really feel.
I didn't know being a Playboy bunny means they agree to be beaten & sexually assaulted.
(Mind you, I'm NOT accusing Don Cornelius of anything).

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They be the ones bruh. Old Nappy headed Cross-eyed Racoon looking Coon. But I knew this clown was full of shit when I saw this shit. All of a sudden HE just feels like we need to talk about Bill Cosby some more. Who the fuck are you? Judd Apatow's dicknose ass probably financing the docuseries.

OIP.jQUI3azyPfinrDoMlE3goAHaHa

Kamau-Bell.jpg

giphy.gif

"No. Seriously.
I had nothing to do with any of this."

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy part about this doc is that there are women who not speaking negatively of Hef and Hef has his supporters among former Playmates, Models and Bunnies for all eras.

Even if he was evil, he wasn't evil 24/7. That's kind of the problem with all of these allegations and convictions. They try their best to make it look like every woman who were ever in their presence was a potential target. And that's probably a bunch of "Me Too's" pop up, they think back and just assume they dodge a bullet.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I can't speak on whether Don did it or not. But I'm not quick to believe any female automatically because of what happened to a good friend of mine.

Long story short:
He was a low/mid-level singer back in the 90s. He was hanging out at his small label's office one day and answered the phone. It was a newspaper from somewhere in the country calling to get a comment on his rape charge.
Him: "Rape charge?! What rape charge?!"
Them: "A young lady here is alleging that you raped her."

The thing is, he said he didn't get no pussy in that city. He was never even alone with a girl, whoever it was.

Luckily, the cops wore her story down and nothing happened to my man.
Turns out --- The girl ran away from home and created a sympathy story so she could come back to care and concern. The bitch didn't care who's life she destroyed by playing that game. :smh:

So basically, the chick disappeared for days and came back saying she went through major trauma in order to erase the anger over her being gone. :idea: Hmmmmm.

publicenemy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man look listen, If you step on my foot and keep walking I'm going to say something. Why would I be silent and wait until you are famous and die and come out saying, "You know that negro stepped on my foot back in the day.............." GTFOH............................

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude on IG was saying it's known that Don was an asshole and is definitely capable of it but was saying it's slick how the focus shifted from Hugh to Don...Bill Cosby and Don Cornelius bout to have a worse rep than the pimp who made it all happen
i was just going to say that and that wasnt the first time he said that. hugh was pimping those women out to the elite and hollywood but the focus is on Don not the supplier hmmm.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
They be the ones bruh. Old Nappy headed Cross-eyed Racoon looking Coon. But I knew this clown was full of shit when I saw this shit. All of a sudden HE just feels like we need to talk about Bill Cosby some more. Who the fuck are you? Judd Apatow's dicknose ass probably financing the docuseries.

OIP.jQUI3azyPfinrDoMlE3goAHaHa

Kamau-Bell.jpg

Man who is this cooning ass negro?! Let’s blow his shit up! Fuck him too!

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once all the freak nasty shit about Hugh Hefner comes out, Bill Cosby will look like an angel.

Is it just a coincidence all this shit about Hugh Hefner comes out after he's croaked.

You know, I was gonna go on a tirade on how they demonize black men to make the evils of white folks look good.

How true journalists (which we have very few of, these days) wouldn't waste an pencil mark scraping the bottom of the barrel to put evils onto a dead man. Wouldn't even reference him. Especially with no proof.

I was gonna predict the future & show y'all that when this series is over, Hugh Hefner will come out of it looking like a choir boy with a soft slant to it. When it's all said & done, it will be the times, or "unknown forces" or the mob or some boogeyman that forced Hugh to keep up this facade of his & led him deeper & deeper into depravity & sin until he was unable to steer clear until finally, he succumbed to them.

I was gonna speak on how they are going to reintroduce words like Quaaludes back into the popular conscience, to continue to condemn the Cosbys & any other that may have been "on-site" & want to speak truth to power. Random people that couldn't even prove they were there will give testimony of what they assumed, was told by third parties or "believed". All to denigrate black men freely enjoying the mansion.

But nahhh....if you don't know what it is by now, you been lost, homie.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Once all the freak nasty shit about Hugh Hefner comes out, Bill Cosby will look like an angel.

Is it just a coincidence all this shit about Hugh Hefner comes out after he's croaked.

Man don’t get me started. His symbol is the bunny. Everyone who displays that or endorses it knows it has direct undertones of sex, hedonistic behavior and yet bitches get it tatted on their bodies, car, face etc. You advertising! Ol hoe! You're a cattle for pleasure and sexual acts. You don’t know what it means? Btw it’s primarily affiliated with none other than Hugh “I’ll fuck em young” Hefner but you got some ignorant Mfs thinking Don “get your ass back in that line baby, I’m not bullshitting” Cornelius was running shit? At the playboy mansions? How? When? Get your shit correct! Also them hoes ain’t said nothing when either one of them dudes was alive! But the real devil is Hugh. He organized, paid for, and bought young teen girls for all his pals so run it down to the man who loved that life until Father Time took him into the abyss!

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Wasnt he among those who were imterviewed?

I'm not watching that docuseries, but I do know that for some reason Judd Apatow's dicknose ass has a fucking hard-on for Bill Cosby going down. He was VERY vocal when all the Cosby shit broke years ago. You swear Cosby fucked his wife, if he has one.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Finished the series.

Probably close to 900 women have appeared as Playboy Playmates, even more, when you include other models who appeared nude in "special edition" mags and online-only content and the bunnies of the various clubs, yet they find around 10 women to complain but hundreds have nothing but good words and have nothing to gain from it, Hugh Hefner is dead, the Hefner family no longer owns the magazine and current-day Playboy is ran by feminists and fags.

I won't discount that Hef was a nasty motherfucker and ran with nasty motherfuckers. He was a powerful white man and he ran with powerful white men and powerful white men take what they want. So I fully believe that some crazy and possibly illegal shit went on but at the same time I think there were women who went into Playboy with a clear head and got what they needed from Hef and the brand such as college tuition, plastic surgery, industry contacts and/or access to rich and powerful men.

Those are the women who saved their money, fulfilled their obligations and got on with their lives, and report good memories of the experience. A familiar name to BGOL would be Ashley Doris, who is an example of a woman who took a chance at a casting call and got selected on a whim and made it work for her, she's not doing OnlyFans, she's not returning constantly to Playboy to pose again or posing nude for other studios, she's living in Los Angeles and working consistently (with her clothes on)

And then there are the women who thought the party would never end.

You're only Playmate of the Month for a month and then it's the next woman up, if you can't spin the photoshoot and promotion into something that can work for you, well it's on you if you age out and end up as a drugged-out burnout.