Sony pulls Spider-Man out of MCU!!!!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Disney had asked for a 50/50 co-financing agreement between the two studios on future Spider-Man films. Again according to Deadline's sources, Sony turned that offer down. Sony proposed keeping the arrangement similar to the terms that dictated the first two Spider-Man MCU films, such that Disney would only receive 5% of first dollar gross. Disney refused that deal.Deadline's sources say that Disney CEO Bob Iger had spent the past several months attempting to broker a new agreement for continued Marvel and Sony partnerships.
Producer Amy Pascal, who has worked on every Spider-Man film universe entry since Homecoming (including Venom and Spider-Verse) will also stay on.
:lol:
Deadline's sources also say that Sony has reasoned that the studio will manage without Feige.
:roflmao2:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HCzi.gif

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
it was fun while it lasted
what set these spiderman flicks apart from the rest is that the high school part right and incorporated the greater Marvel universe.

they set him up as Tony's heir and now that's over

unfortunately spiderman is so popular that will always make movies and the rights will never revert to disney...

unless the mouse buys em

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
personally I dont think this version of spiderman was a good fit with this avengers..

he is too much like spiderboy amongst men... its entertaining but it doesnt work if you ask me..

there are much better options to fill that slot...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it was fun while it lasted
what set these spiderman flicks apart from the rest is that the high school part right and incorporated the greater Marvel universe.

they set him up as Tony's heir and now that's over

unfortunately spiderman is so popular that will always make movies and the rights will never revert to disney...

unless the mouse buys em

Spider-Man got the Thanos snap from the Marvel universe

Its not over. Marvel leaking this just to put pressure on Sony. Sony will fold at spidey will be back in mcu... ..

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we are about to get the shitty Sinister 6 movie they scraped before going to the MCU... But with Venom and Miles Morlaes added and a white MJ all in one movie.... :smh:

How do you announce the Re-release of the last Spider-Man movie that ends on a cliff hanger then announce you are basically starting over....

I hope this is some marketing strategy....

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They been doing it before marvel studios

But we saw what happened with Spiderman 3... they couldn't help themselves and they forced Sam Raimi to include shit that he didn't want because they want GAWD DAMN spin-offs.

Fuck.....

Outside of Spider-man 1 and Spider-man 2... Marvel finally found the perfect Spider-man that shit was perfect... and now Sony is like..

Bitch-Please-I-got-this-shit.jpg

We got the Formula....

He guys... I know you like Spiderman... but how about we add some Black-cat.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So we are about to get the shitty Sinister 6 movie they scraped before going to the MCU... But with Venom and Miles Morlaes added and a white MJ all in one movie.... :smh:

How do you announce the Re-release of the last Spider-Man movie that ends on a cliff hanger then announce you are basically staring over....

Thank you!!

Plus this Spider-Man was co-mingled all in the MCU. Basically making him part of the new blood...

Yeah I'm going to look into this.