Somehow her flat ass is to blame

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a time when us blacks made force fields, energy balls with the palm of our hands, etc. After the beating Jesus took many were scared of being black and felt it was safer being a carbon copy of white devils. Strange seeing the devils practice this stuff after they did all they could to make us forget anything about it.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There was a time when us blacks made force fields, energy balls with the palm of our hands, etc. After the beating Jesus took many were scared of being black and felt it was safer being a carbon copy of white devils. Strange seeing the devils practice this stuff after they did all they could to make us forget anything about it.
stay off drugs.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stay off drugs.
Just facts why you think whites would kill to keep the mentality that they were superior over blacks. It is not me on drugs but damn near the whole population 85%. I actually heard whites say that the starving Africans were because they were cursed by God. But it is a trip that they starved to death while America threw away tons of food. We know whites true nature but by them destroying our true history and true identity all the kids know is to be white and can only believe in a reality whites dreamed up to make them seem to be what they are not.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Imma bout to put my force field around your posts. It activates when I hit ignore.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma bout to put my force field around your posts. It activates when I hit ignore.
Lol I do not know anything about that devil trying to make a force field but there are some white devils that know more about blacks and the powers we used to have. Many think that the story of Jesus, Samson, etc. are fairy tales. Only a fool would trust whites.
I mentioned about the energy ball because I did it before in Tacoma Washington. I use to do the meditations where you practice a certain breathing and the oxygen makes you alert and energetic. But I have witnessed a 9th degree use chi breathing and take a razor sharp knife to his throat and it could not pierce his skin. But that was real. And I know for sure if that mma dude had punched him he would have worn a good ass beating. But whites came together a little over 6 thousand years ago. They could not do the things we did but they dreamed of a world where they would be superior over God (blacks). Their damn time is actually up but we got to go back to being ourselves and force this earth from them. It is past due time that the earth returns back to it's original owners blacks. But I am talking about real blacks and not carbon copies used as agents to stop what must happen.

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
.:cmonson:......
V3oS.gif

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is true brother but you should look at some of the bullshit that is feed to the masses. A person would have be on drugs or dreaming to be a part of the American dream. Just trying to keep certain truths alive is like trying to make the truth of 911 official. In Jesus time if we said we saw a man walking water people would say you insane. The only reality is what you master allows you to know or come into contact with. Some of us are not pleased by these devils. And I was not saying that devil could do what he was trying to do. But I am wondering why he was trying.

Last edited: