Somebody must have told Trump some bad news because this is really crazy

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
KeyHugeKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What’s crazy is trumps has to work hard campaigning to win. Joe just stay in the house and your numbers will go up

I'm not sold on that. This is exactly the mindset that got Trump in the office to begin with; not counting the supposed outside help. People don't exactly love Joe either. He's just better than someone who is outright narcissistic and harmful to the country as a whole.

I hope I'm wrong but I can honestly see Trump getting a second term. Conservatives take voting way more serious than people with a liberal mindset. Liberals seem to have a bystander mindset to voting. Everyone else knows Trump is a danger so I don't need to vote , my state is normally blue so my vote doesn't matter or all politicians are shit so it doesn't matter who is in office and my life won't change much.

This should be the easiest win in history, but I haven't forgotten Joe's if you don't vote for me you're not black comment lol. In my opinion Joe needs to do slightly more to convince people he is the better of two evils but he'd probably fuck himself with more comments like that.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This presidency thing has gone up to his head to where he thinks he can do anything he wants and we must accept it. This country will burn if he actually succeeds at extending his stay at the White House without rightfully winning the election. Not everyone is on his bandwagon....End of democracy means a paradigm shift from the norm.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raw Story is fake news. He was making one of his dumb ass jokes . Y’all far left niggas need to stop reacting in panic to everything this dumb fuck says as him being serious. He was obviously trying to be funny. Jesus man this makes our side look like scared Karen’s
its all fun and games until Bill Barr starts implementing these "jokes"!
u already saw 2 this week! but carry on , u dont joke with things like these , there's a certain protocol u have to adhere to but its trump we're talking about but no one is above the law! the law will eventually win

Last edited:

twillz1

The Voice of Reason
BGOL Investor
Conservatives take voting way more serious than people with a liberal mindset. Liberals seem to have a bystander mindset to voting. Everyone else knows Trump is a danger so I don't need to vote , my state is normally blue so my vote doesn't matter or all politicians are shit so it doesn't matter who is in office and my life won't change much.

This should be the easiest win in history,
A Universal Truth just got dropped right here.....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not sold on that. This is exactly the mindset that got Trump in the office to begin with; not counting the supposed outside help. People don't exactly love Joe either. He's just better than someone who is outright narcissistic and harmful to the country as a whole.

I hope I'm wrong but I can honestly see Trump getting a second term. Conservatives take voting way more serious than people with a liberal mindset. Liberals seem to have a bystander mindset to voting. Everyone else knows Trump is a danger so I don't need to vote , my state is normally blue so my vote doesn't matter or all politicians are shit so it doesn't matter who is in office and my life won't change much.

This should be the easiest win in history, but I haven't forgotten Joe's if you don't vote for me you're not black comment lol. In my opinion Joe needs to do slightly more to convince people he is the better of two evils but he'd probably fuck himself with more comments like that.
My point is Joe’s best strategy is to not talk because the more he talks the worse he sounds.
And I agree trump is more likely to win. It’s very rare a president only serves one term.
but it ain’t impossible.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My point is Joe’s best strategy is to not talk because the more he talks the worse he sounds.
And I agree trump is more likely to win. It’s very rare a president only serves one term.
but it ain’t impossible.
I understood your point and somewhat disagree based the results of the last election.

Playing it safe and assuming people will do what should be the reasonable thing is exactly why democrats constantly lose easy battles.

Joe doesn't need me or I assume you to win. He needs to speak to the people who didn't like his his comments toward blacks and dont care about his gimmick selection of a black woman for bonus points. He has to show the people who believe he may being succumbing to a mental illness that he is fit and able to lead. He needs to inspire the people who don’t or didn't plan to vote to come out. Joe can't do these things hiding out. He probably should avoid public debates, but people need to see his vision for the country. He can't just rely on Covid or his relationship to the overall beloved former president to win.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Raw Story is fake news. He was making one of his dumb ass jokes . Y’all far left niggas need to stop reacting in panic to everything this dumb fuck says as him being serious. He was obviously trying to be funny. Jesus man this makes our side look like scared Karen’s
You sound like a cac Trumpkkk supporter " FAKE NEWS" shit. Those words came out of his mouth

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor

The problem isn't Trump getting more votes. Yes, he has a legion of die-hard followers, but there's not nearly enough of them for him to take the election. many of the people who voted for him in 2016 are suffering from buyers remorse, especially those in the swing states.

The real concern is that the GOP will cheat so effectively that none of that even matters.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
It takes all branches of congress to halt an election, also speaker of the house would become president if there is no election

@easy_b

I for one can’t wait until for the election to be over so BGOL can be free from your “Raw” click-bait BOTin’

:rolleyes::giggle:
At this point click-bait is way down the list on reasons this election can't come fast enough.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The problem isn't Trump getting more votes. Yes, he has a legion of die-hard followers, but there's not nearly enough of them for him to take the election. many of the people who voted for him in 2016 are suffering from buyers remorse, especially those in the swing states.

The real concern is that the GOP will cheat so effectively that none of that even matters.

Again this was similar thought process to 2016. You can say the GOP cheated or will cheat and that may very will be true. I don't believe people have learned from their mistakes and end if they did I'm not convinced they'll vote for Joe. Everyone was so sure Hillary couldn't lose to the loud mouth failing business tv guy. This complacent attitude cost people who probably would have come out to stay home. Add to the fact that like Joe Hillary wasn't fully embraced by those people she needed to support her and you can see where the election may potentially go.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Again this was similar thought process to 2016. You can say the GOP cheated or will cheat and that may very will be true. I don't believe people have learned from their mistakes and end if they did I'm not convinced they'll vote for Joe. Everyone was so sure Hillary couldn't lose to the loud mouth failing business tv guy. This complacent attitude cost people who probably would have come out to stay home. Add to the fact that like Joe Hillary wasn't fully embraced by those people she needed to support her and you can see where the election may potentially go.

The biggest difference between now and 2016 is that Trump is a known entity. Nobody can say that his racist rants and authoritarian comments are just bluster, locker talk, or a way of rallying his base.

Fans and critics alike now know that despite being a compulsive liar Trump is 100% honest about everything he intends to do. The only question is whether or not he gets away with it.

many people who supported Trump in 2016 did it because they wanted a change from the status quo. now that they've gotten that change in the worst possible way they're looking to get their status quo back.

This is why the only way Trump is going to win this election is to cheat

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The biggest difference between now and 2016 is that Trump is a known entity. Nobody can say that his racist rants and authoritarian comments are just bluster, locker talk, or a way of rallying his base.

Fans and critics alike now know that despite being a compulsive liar Trump is 100% honest about everything he intends to do. The only question is whether or not he gets away with it.

many people who supported Trump in 2016 did it because they wanted a change from the status quo. now that they've gotten that change in the worst possible way they're looking to get their status quo back.

This is why the only way Trump is going to win this election is to cheat

You have way to much faith in people. Even if he cheats, he would still need a certain level of support.

Think about it. People are being warned against gathering in large groups to protect themselves as well as their loved ones from a plague,yet people are making the decision that socializing is more important than their lives. Others are crying about not being able to buy tools are telling me some of these same people care that Trump is a lier or won't put their personal beliefs before the good of the country.

Keep in mind most people are not voting for Trump or Biden. They are voting for their preferred party and dont particular care about the actual person in the seat. Switch Trump with Biden and you'd more than likely get the same behavior from voters including myself. You can't assume people will change . You need to prove you are the better alternative.

Outside of your dislike for Trump why are you voting for Biden. The average person knows shit about a candidate's potential policies and doesn't really care until it directly impacts them.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You have way to much faith in people. Even if he cheats, he would still need a certain level of support.

Think about it. People are being warned against gathering in large groups to protect themselves as well as their loved ones from a plague,yet people are making the decision that socializing is more important than their lives. Others are crying about not being able to buy tools are telling me some of these same people care that Trump is a lier or won't put their personal beliefs before the good of the country.

Keep in mind most people are not voting for Trump or Biden. They are voting for their preferred party and dont particular care about the actual person in the seat. Switch Trump with Biden and you'd more than likely get the same behavior from voters including myself. You can't assume people will change . You need to prove you are the better alternative.

Outside of your dislike for Trump why are you voting for Biden. The average person knows shit about a candidate's potential policies and doesn't really care until it directly impacts them.

Biden spent 2008 to 2016 proving that he was better than the alternative. The following four years just confirmed it.

I support Joe Biden because The 2020 election is bigger than either man. It's a referendum on whether or not America is still a democracy. Donald Trump was already caught cheating in the 2016 election. Since then not only has he been caught cheating in 2020, he's been blatant about it.

If Trump can pull a win despite this then he goes from being a fascist president to a fascist dictator. It also means that he can literally do whatever he wants because this country's checks and balances will no longer matter. 2017 will look like the good old days when only children were put in concentration camps.