Somebody must have told Trump some bad news because this is really crazy

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden spent 2008 to 2016 proving that he was better than the alternative. The following four years just confirmed it.

I support Joe Biden because The 2020 election is bigger than either man. It's a referendum on whether or not America is still a democracy. Donald Trump was already caught cheating in the 2016 election. Since then not only has he been caught cheating in 2020, he's been blatant about it.

If Trump can pull a win despite this then he goes from being a fascist president to a fascist dictator. It also means that he can literally do whatever he wants because this country's checks and balances will no longer matter. 2017 will look like the good old days when only children were put in concentration camps.

If the country were going to learn from its mistake, the people wouldn’t wait for the election. They'd demand he be removed now. You know the same way people were protesting in the streets for gardening tools.the same way people were in government buildings armed with guns.

I remember when people claimed George Bush was the worse and he wouldn't get a second term. History has shown us the people in the US prefer talking to fit in compared to actually doing. To be fair, the media and celebrities tried their best and still came up short.

On one hand you are saying Trump will win due to cheating. However, you are also saying he'll lose because people have learned their lesson. It seems to me that you're just ready to make up excuses in the event of Biden's failure. My belief is Biden needs to put in work regardless of the outcome. I don't want to hear imaginary theories about Trump having a cheat code.

At the end of the day all I'm saying is Biden winning is not guaranteed and needs to put in work to ensure the best outcome.

As far as the fall of the USA due to a dictator, according to you the american people would never allow such a thing to happen.me I say people are more upset about losing tictok and wechat to care about Trump the tyrant if it were to really happen.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understood your point and somewhat disagree based the results of the last election.

Playing it safe and assuming people will do what should be the reasonable thing is exactly why democrats constantly lose easy battles.

Joe doesn't need me or I assume you to win. He needs to speak to the people who didn't like his his comments toward blacks and dont care about his gimmick selection of a black woman for bonus points. He has to show the people who believe he may being succumbing to a mental illness that he is fit and able to lead. He needs to inspire the people who don’t or didn't plan to vote to come out. Joe can't do these things hiding out. He probably should avoid public debates, but people need to see his vision for the country. He can't just rely on Covid or his relationship to the overall beloved former president to win.
I’m saying what you saying. Go vote no matter what the polls say. But the less joe speaks the better. Unless he can speak without blurting some dumb shit out. And I ain’t seen that yet.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Can't see shit.... Facebook again
Trump threatens to call off 2020 election with executive order saying Biden can’t serve as president

With polls showing President Donald Trump trailing former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential campaign, the incumbent appears nervous that he might lose a fair vote.
At a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina on Saturday, Trump spoke for over 90 minutes.
In addition to vowing he will “fill” the Supreme Court vacancy created by the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and accusations that Biden has performance-enhancing drugs injected in his ass, Trump threatened to call off the election by banning Biden from running.

“You can’t have this guy as your president,” Trump argued.
Defend democracy. Click to invest in courageous progressive journalism today.

“You can’t have — maybe I’ll sign an executive order, you cannot have him as your president,” Trump argued as his supporters cheered.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Raw Story is fake news. He was making one of his dumb ass jokes . Y’all far left niggas need to stop reacting in panic to everything this dumb fuck says as him being serious. He was obviously trying to be funny. Jesus man this makes our side look like scared Karen’s

You know da OP is scary as shit.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raw Story is fake news. He was making one of his dumb ass jokes . Y’all far left niggas need to stop reacting in panic to everything this dumb fuck says as him being serious. He was obviously trying to be funny. Jesus man this makes our side look like scared Karen’s

So our prez is a part time comedian while on duty.
You are right tho its your fault if u take him serious cause he could bust out into a passive aggressive stand up routine at anytime.

It's a joke if it doesn't work, he was serious if it does.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
If the country were going to learn from its mistake, the people wouldn’t wait for the election. They'd demand he be removed now. You know the same way people were protesting in the streets for gardening tools.the same way people were in government buildings armed with guns.

I remember when people claimed George Bush was the worse and he wouldn't get a second term. History has shown us the people in the US prefer talking to fit in compared to actually doing. To be fair, the media and celebrities tried their best and still came up short.

On one hand you are saying Trump will win due to cheating. However, you are also saying he'll lose because people have learned their lesson. It seems to me that you're just ready to make up excuses in the event of Biden's failure. My belief is Biden needs to put in work regardless of the outcome. I don't want to hear imaginary theories about Trump having a cheat code.

At the end of the day all I'm saying is Biden winning is not guaranteed and needs to put in work to ensure the best outcome.

As far as the fall of the USA due to a dictator, according to you the american people would never allow such a thing to happen.me I say people are more upset about losing tictok and wechat to care about Trump the tyrant if it were to really happen.

Imaginary theories about a cheat code? Have you been living under a rock for the past 4 years?

The head of the FBI broke down in detail about how Trump cheated on the 2016 election. He was caught red-handed on tape blackmailing a foreign leader to get dirt on a political opponent last year. Then he gave a public speech where he said that he was deliberately tampering with the mail system to stop people from voting. This is all well known and well documented.

I was pissed when George W Bush got a second term, but at the very least he won his re-election fair and square.

And yes. people are demanding Trump's removal now. You might remember back in January when millions of people stormed the streets in support of his impeachment. Are you really trying to say that it doesn't count if they're not also toting guns and storming the capital?

you mentioned the anti-mask protesters who stormed their state government with weapons. The only reason they got away with it was because Trump was backing them up! do you really think that he would give the same support if people stormed to the White House with guns looking for his removal? look at what he did when unarmed peaceful protesters got a little too close to the White House back in June.

and no, the American people will not allow a dictator to rule them any more than a woman would allow herself to get raped. In either case both the rapist and the dictator are defined by their victim's lack of consent.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imaginary theories about a cheat code? Have you been living under a rock for the past 4 years?

The head of the FBI broke down in detail about how Trump cheated on the 2016 election. He was caught red-handed on tape blackmailing a foreign leader to get dirt on a political opponent last year. Then he gave a public speech where he said that he was deliberately tampering with the mail system to stop people from voting. This is all well known and well documented.

I was pissed when George W Bush got a second term, but at the very least he won his re-election fair and square.

And yes. people are demanding Trump's removal now. You might remember back in January when millions of people stormed the streets in support of his impeachment. Are you really trying to say that it doesn't count if they're not also toting guns and storming the capital?

you mentioned the anti-mask protesters who stormed their state government with weapons. The only reason they got away with it was because Trump was backing them up! do you really think that he would give the same support if people stormed to the White House with guns looking for his removal? look at what he did when unarmed peaceful protesters got a little too close to the White House back in June.

and no, the American people will not allow a dictator to rule them any more than a woman would allow herself to get raped. In either case both the rapist and the dictator are defined by their victim's lack of consent.

Yes, imaginary cheat code. Again if he loses you'll say the people did the right thing. Last time I checked you can also attempt to fight back if you are being raped. If you believe in something you should be willing to do more than talk.

He is getting away with these things because the citizens of this country are allowing it period. They put on a nice little show to make people like your self feel good. What came from all of the bullshit hearings. We got a plague that shut down the country for our troubles. Demanding isn't enough if you really believe the country is heading into a dictatorship. Clearly we can't count on politicians to do the right thing.

If feel he is going to cheat, then why would anyone accept his victory and more importantly why are you even voting. You already lost. It's a losers attitude especially if you're not going to really do more than talk.
According to you he should not be president now, so why is he still in control especially with his gross incompetence.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yes, imaginary cheat code. Again if he loses you'll say the people did the right thing. Last time I checked you can also attempt to fight back if you are being raped. If you believe in something you should be willing to do more than talk.

He is getting away with these things because the citizens of this country are allowing it period. They put on a nice little show to make people like your self feel good. What came from all of the bullshit hearings. We got a plague that shut down the country for our troubles. Demanding isn't enough if you really believe the country is heading into a dictatorship. Clearly we can't count on politicians to do the right thing.

If feel he is going to cheat, then why would anyone accept his victory and more importantly why are you even voting. You already lost. It's a losers attitude especially if you're not going to really do more than talk.
According to you he should not be president now, so why is he still in control especially with his gross incompetence.

Feel he's going to cheat? He DID cheat! he is actively cheating by trying to suppress mail in voting. The only real question is whether or not it's going to work.

and are you seriously trying to say that people didn't try to fight back against it? People use their first Amendment right to assemble and protest. They voted in politicians who are willing to impeach the president. Voted for ballot measures to defeat the gop's partisan gerrymanding and voter suppression. They worked within the system just like the people of a Democratic country are supposed to do.

aside from being immediately slaughtered, the only other reason the people haven't stormed the capital with guns yet is because they are waiting for November desperately trying to see if this country has one shred of democracy left. If it doesn't expect them to storm the Bastille the same way the French did at the revolution.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Feel he's going to cheat? He DID cheat! he is actively cheating by trying to suppress mail in voting. The only real question is whether or not it's going to work.

and are you seriously trying to say that people didn't try to fight back against it? People use their first Amendment right to assemble and protest. They voted in politicians who are willing to impeach the president. Voted for ballot measures to defeat the gop's partisan gerrymanding and voter suppression. They worked within the system just like the people of a Democratic country are supposed to do.

aside from being immediately slaughtered, the only other reason the people haven't stormed the capital with guns yet is because they are waiting for November desperately trying to see if this country has one shred of democracy left. If it doesn't expect them to storm the Bastille the same way the French did at the revolution.

You argument is that Trump being reelected will lead to a dictatorship and you're saying the best response to an action of this magnitude would be to depend on a system that would have already failed. If he wins, according to you we should respect the outcome based on our system. You can say he cheated all day, but the current system is allowing him to do it. If he wins, respect the outcome and wait four years.

Second you don't need to use violence to have him removed. The powers that be dont seem to like the idea of the country being shutdown so why not stop all non essential workers from performing their jobs. This is something that can be done by the people assuming enough were willing to suffer dmfor the better good. Not that i really see that happening. In the event that Trump remains in office no one is going to do a thing. They are not waiting to see any results one way or the other in November to rise up.

Again, my point is if you want him out office you can't assume you're going win just because of past crimes or incompetence. His opponent Joe Biden needs to get off his ass and out work him. The problem is Joe says dumb shit from time to time so rightfully so he's probably being advised to do as little talking as possible. If your opponent has an advantage over you or worse you know he is going to cheat, your response should be to work harder.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
You argument is that Trump being reelected will lead to a dictatorship and you're saying the best response to an action of this magnitude would be to depend on a system that would have already failed. If he wins, according to you we should respect the outcome based on our system. You can say he cheated all day, but the current system is allowing him to do it. If he wins, respect the outcome and wait four years.

Second you don't need to use violence to have him removed. The powers that be dont seem to like the idea of the country being shutdown so why not stop all non essential workers from performing their jobs. This is something that can be done by the people assuming enough were willing to suffer dmfor the better good. Not that i really see that happening. In the event that Trump remains in office no one is going to do a thing. They are not waiting to see any results one way or the other in November to rise up.

Again, my point is if you want him out office you can't assume you're going win just because of past crimes or incompetence. His opponent Joe Biden needs to get off his ass and out work him. The problem is Joe says dumb shit from time to time so rightfully so he's probably being advised to do as little talking as possible. If your opponent has an advantage over you or worse you know he is going to cheat, your response should be to work harder.

Not quite.

What I'm saying is that if Trump remains president despite not having the most electoral votes or despite cheating to get those votes then America automatically becomes a dictatorship. It will mean that the will of the people is not being respected. if that happens the president can do whatever he wants with impunity because there's no way to check his power.

Yes, Joe Biden does need to get out there and work and that's exactly what he's been doing. Meanwhile, Democrats in both the Congress and the senate have been bending over backwards to try to thwart Trump's mail fraud scheme.

At this point he's stayed relatively quiet because Trump does far more damage to his own credibility than Biden could ever do. It's a case of "less is more" rather than a failure to act.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not quite.

What I'm saying is that if Trump remains president despite not having the most electoral votes or despite cheating to get those votes then America automatically becomes a dictatorship. It will mean that the will of the people is not being respected. if that happens the president can do whatever he wants with impunity because there's no way to check his power.

Yes, Joe Biden does need to get out there and work and that's exactly what he's been doing. Meanwhile, Democrats in both the Congress and the senate have been bending over backwards to try to thwart Trump's mail fraud scheme.

At this point he's stayed relatively quiet because Trump does far more damage to his own credibility than Biden could ever do. It's a case of "less is more" rather than a failure to act.

Your answer is Trump will fuck himself? We have been hearing this from the beginning and he has yet to be stopped. The law of the land has seemingly already failed. Based off of your description Trump is already a dictator and the best the US citizens can do is prey a lesser evil wins a rigged election.

Which one is it. Is Biden going all out or is supposedly playing chess waiting for Trump to fuck up. Most people have already mentally decided who they will vote for. You already believe Trump is cheating. I'm under the belief that liberals don't take voting seriously. Yet you believe Biden is doing the right thing by not ensuring we all know his plans, remind us of Trump's failure and how he'll attempt to repair it as much as possible. The focus of which should be Biden telling us what he will do opposed to attempting to shit on Trump too much. If we were still on lock down, he could probably get away with playing it safe, but I believe its a bad idea to hope for mistakes from your opponent right now.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Your answer is Trump will fuck himself? We have been hearing this from the beginning and he has yet to be stopped. The law of the land has seemingly already failed. Based off of your description Trump is already a dictator and the best the US citizens can do is prey a lesser evil wins a rigged election.

Which one is it. Is Biden going all out or is supposedly playing chess waiting for Trump to fuck up. Most people have already mentally decided who they will vote for. You already believe Trump is cheating. I'm under the belief that liberals don't take voting seriously. Yet you believe Biden is doing the right thing by not ensuring we all know his plans, remind us of Trump's failure and how he'll attempt to repair it as much as possible. The focus of which should be Biden telling us what he will do opposed to attempting to shit on Trump too much. If we were still on lock down, he could probably get away with playing it safe, but I believe its a bad idea to hope for mistakes from your opponent right now.

You captured my feelings exactly in the bolded part.

I also agree that for the most part liberals don't take voting seriously. Probably because for the most part it's only purple State votes that really determine the election outcome. Fortunately, states are starting to change and challenge this ridiculous electoral college system.

IMO, Biden's strategy is pretty sound, but I do see your point.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
im tired of trying to warn folks , we allow all these petty division throw us off our game , all ill say is , if if trumps wins then its gonna get considerably worse for black folks and many white folks will be fine losing as long as black folks lose!
so they have a motif for tump to win and that's HATE for Black folks! now if that doesn't tell u something , then there's no need to keep talking !i this Empire is already on its long awaited decline whether we like it or not!, i juts ache for the elderly black folks & black babies
anyway ,i got 2 passports !im tired of arguing with the no-vote & Sleepy Joe talks..