Social media is a cold world!!!

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:

Meanwhile...in Cabarrus County, North Carolina...

L43hudT.jpeg

shinobi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam...I won't do it, but I'll describe it. We went to a wedding and my lady was so excited and chipper. Once she hit that 8th glass of wine, she was yelling at the Uber driver for not unlocking the door...the thing is...I didn't call the Uber yet. She was trying to get into another wedding guest's car. We get home, and the way she's knocked out on the floor, Ali should have been standing over top of her like in the iconic photo.

Since we’re doing this,…..

The year was 1997…September the 6th to be exact. Location: The Virginia State University, Pete Rock, VA. After a long night of drinking any & everything in sight (including mixing dark & light liquor), my roommate had the brilliant idea “Yo, let’s go outside & pay our respects to Pricess Di, the funeral parade is about to start & she’s coming by here.”

The funeral was in London.

We were in Virginia.

Sounded like a great idea, everyone agreed…..and that how we ended up passed the fuck out in front of our dorm on a Saturday morning. SMH.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
What's your weight like bro? My cousin was 6'2" and over 300 lb, his wife told him she wasn't attracted to him anymore and left. He lost 110 lb and is no longer diabetic
My bad I should've been answered this.im 5'6 and at the time I posted this I was at prolly between 298-300 lbs. I've been working out with a home made sauna suit(garbage bag) under my clothes. I should be in the 280s. By now I will weigh myself Saturday. I'm starting to check my weight weekly instead of every other day. Also I haven't had much trouble with diarreah since then.