Social media is a cold world!!!

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't know Denzel lost his mother last year, but the greatest actor of my time, watch him struggle to hold it together

Like Pac say "Dear Mama",
rest is paradise

btw, Freud didn't know what the fuck he was talking about more than half the time. Many of us have the brotha that was the oldest & favored ...

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PatriotTakes
@patriottakes

A right winger who who attended the “Vegas CCW” class on Sunday posted this racist slide titled, “Firearm Safety for Black People” to his Instagram story. The group was at the Clark County Library which rents out their facilities. Several right wing politicians were there too.

FQKwJkGXEAoD9YD
FQKwJkIXoAUsI6S

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I hate arrogant muhfuckas like this. It is still a dog and under the right circumstances it will refuse to listen without correction. BUT, if you don't have it on a leash you have to catch it to correct it, and by then it has done it's damage, to child, other dog or just running wild.

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leshaun once toured with LL Cool J and their triple platinum single "Doin’ it," but now the rapper enjoys a more simple life. She downsized from a large house and renovated a toy hauler camper into a fabulous DIY tiny home. She lives in her glamper full time in an RV park in Las Vegas

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fam...I won't do it, but I'll describe it. We went to a wedding and my lady was so excited and chipper. Once she hit that 8th glass of wine, she was yelling at the Uber driver for not unlocking the door...the thing is...I didn't call the Uber yet. She was trying to get into another wedding guest's car. We get home, and the way she's knocked out on the floor, Ali should have been standing over top of her like in the iconic photo.