Social media is a cold world!!!

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:scared:

We watch DP's right? If she looked like Jasmine Cashmere, I'd be intrigued. :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
271771435_10227895358039513_8100272848587566485_n.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I was 17 when I first went to Quebec. Those fuckers had pictures of cancerous lungs on the side of their cigarette packs. I wasn't a smoker and I knew I'd never smoke after seeing that shit. Canadians don't fuck around
Its done in other countries

Bedroom Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The replies and quote tweets are pure comedy.

I have a similar story to that, but that shit is embarrassing. I feel like a simp just telling it.

After a Friday night of partying in college, I went back to my dorm room. I hear a knock on my at around 3:30 AM. Two chicks that I was partying with came by to see what I was up to. We did shots of Hennessy and they said they wanted to lay down. All three of us laid on that small college bed and I was in the middle. I didn’t know if they wanted to fuck and I didn’t make a move like an idiot. My boys clowned me when I told them the next day.

The next night, they came by again, took shots, and said they want to spend the night. There was no way I was gonna fuck this up again. One chick was black and one Dominican. I started touching the Spanish chick first and then the black chick joined in when it was getting hot. They didn’t touch each other, but I did fuck both of them.

I am glad I got a second chance because I would have kicked myself to this day. Also, I wish this was the only time I threw away pussy in college.

Last edited:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:scared:

Yes, I want to see this...I admit that I am a sick fuck....now that is out of the way...Post it up playa