Social media is a cold world!!!

Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
z8lnxuu.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
like I said, she didn’t need to interrupt them and could have handled that shit another way.

the church ain’t totally without blame though, if they were that loud then it was grounds for a complaint. We keep forgetting there are such things as noise ordinances.
Noise ordinances are enforced between certain hours where one would not expect excessive, prolonged noise from whatever activity.

I'm pretty sure that it was widely publicized that due to COVID restrictions and social distancing requirements, church would be held outdoors.
It's on Sunday morning from 10-12 or 11-1, etc. If she had a complaint that would've been enforceable, she'd have called the police because these people keep holding random concerts without permits.

If you call the cops because Jose is blowing leaves in your neighbor's yard during broad daylight (reasonable hours) but it pisses you off because you work 3rd shift and are trying to sleep, they're gonna tell you there's nothing they can do but feel bad for you. No ordinance is being broken in this instance.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Alright...they arrested him. Now, this has the potential to affect his career. He's bound to be reprimanded by the Post Commander at this point. That shit won't look good on his ERB.
His ass is gonna be in Dress Uniform during the next Safety Briefing explaining how taking actions into your own hands equates to vigilantism and how it's better to call the proper authorities to handle such situations, among other things.

I can't imagine that they'll leave him on the Trail with Trainees either. If he loses that Brown Round on top of all this shit, he could be counting the days until he's forced out.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Alright...they arrested him. Now, this has the potential to affect his career. He's bound to be reprimanded by the Post Commander at this point. That shit won't look good on his ERB.
His ass is gonna be in Dress Uniform during the next Safety Briefing explaining how taking actions into your own hands equates to vigilantism and how it's better to call the proper authorities to handle such situations, among other things.

I can't imagine that they'll leave him on the Trail with Trainees either. If he loses that Brown Round on top of all this shit, he could be counting the days until he's forced out.
Umm that’s a DHD for us

conduct unbecomin a Marine