Social media is a cold world!!!

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MatureClosedBallpython-size_restricted.gif

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor

split opinion in this. I would be pissed as hell if you had all that noise up in my house and I was that far away as well. She didn’t have to interrupt the service though. She could've just called the cops for the noise complaint or waited until the service was over.

now I know it’s a black pastor and she may not have all week but still...

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
split opinion in this. I would be pissed as hell if you had all that noise up in my house and I was that far away as well. She didn’t have to interrupt the service though. She could've just called the cops for the noise complaint or waited until the service was over.

Another vile cac bitch exposing herself

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

That Church service was being COVID compliant and she knows it. The bitch was acting like there was an after-party going on on a Friday night. :hmm:

The service was being conducted during reasonable daylight hours. She may as well have been complaining about them mowing grass at that time of day.

Shadow

The Dark Lord
BGOL Investor
That Church service was being COVID compliant and she knows it. The bitch was acting like there was an after-party going on on a Friday night. :hmm:

The service was being conducted during reasonable daylight hours. She may as well have been complaining about them mowing grass at that time of day.

like I said, she didn’t need to interrupt them and could have handled that shit another way.

the church ain’t totally without blame though, if they were that loud then it was grounds for a complaint. We keep forgetting there are such things as noise ordinances.