So when’s the housing bubble bursting?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

profile_001.jpg

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I would say in that range if it's in like McLean which is closer to DC.....If these are out in Loudoun Co., probably starting at around 4 million....Loudon Co. is about 45 minutes (depending on traffic of course) from downtown DC, but you will get alot of land out there...
looks like Great Falls. shit is nice out there. gilbert arenas had a nice place in great falls.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You should make a killing once it's sold...Nice area....

I will say before you do rent, make sure you consider DC laws....Man they are crazy as hell....

I am renting my condo right now over in the Ft. Lincoln area across the street from the Costco and the first property management I used was terrible. The company I am using now is solid, but I've come to turns that I am going to sell after my tenant leaves....

The laws are just too crazy - tax lien if your water bill goes to $600 and isn't paid, tenants don't have to leave even if you won't to sell....
It's almost like once you decide to rent your place, DC just owns the joint... dictionary.
Minus whale add this to the BGOL dictionary

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

82837713-13233429-image-a-4_1711309663063.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

All of my shit woulda been in storage before i even claimed my ticket. I would never sleep
Another night in that place.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend