So Trump have a secret bank account in China...oh boy

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interesting.
No smoke no fire.

This is the bullshit they do when they think they are going to lose. Remember this shit from October of '08

Ashley-Todd.jpg

This was in heavy rotation on Fox then so the fact that this laptop bullshit couldn't even get on Fox now should tell you something... :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Facts are facts no matter where they come from.
We cannot dismiss this because of the source. It must be investigated and legally pursued in a court of law if chicanery was afoot.

Hold hold on...

How you know these are FACTS?

and OF COURSE THE SOURCE MATTERS!

You not paying attention to the deliberate misinformation being fed to the American people especially thru social media?

Pimpslap Slim

The Villain
BGOL Investor
I'm not pro Trump but it amazes me how the media completely overlooked the Hunter Biden situation.
All of these white men, repugnants and demofools are buttfucking America and cheating on her with every mistress out there.
There's no loyalty on part of white men for this country. It'a all for show.
Last time i checked, hunter biden ain't president or running for president or any other office or in any government role.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not pro Trump but it amazes me how the media completely overlooked the Hunter Biden situation.
All of these white men, repugnants and demofools are buttfucking America and cheating on her with every mistress out there.
yes lets forget about the crimes of the current president and focus on bogus russian peddled info of his opponents's son (who is not running for office) while we ignore the many illegal dealings of the kushners & his sons ! :cheers:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm fully independent with a slight lean toward libertarianism.
I just hate the one-sidedness of the media. Out them both and let the truth be the jury and executioner.

so let’s assume this hunter story is true which is dubious, you want to tell me that this one story compares to the many founded stories of either Trump or folks in his administration? Please go get a scale and start weighing cause I can guarantee you that it will break....

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Story gets more headline by saying :eek: "trump has a secret account" instead of saying an entity he created does. It's all about perception man.

But like you said, the money games these cacs play are crazy. About as much will come from this as when folks were talking all that Bush/Saudi shit in the 2000s. Remember all that shit? It's rich people games and the MSM does it's part with the headlines then conveniently forgets.

Doesn't matter if it's Bush, Joe/hunter, or Trump. Ain't shit going to happen to these rich cacs for playing their rich cac games. MSM will give us headlines and then move on.

Kubrick

Rising Star
OG Investor
Facts are facts no matter where they come from.
We cannot dismiss this because of the source. It must be investigated and legally pursued in a court of law if chicanery was afoot.

What does the media have to do with that?

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Story gets more headline by saying :eek: "trump has a secret account" instead of saying an entity he created does. It's all about perception man.

But like you said, the money games these cacs play are crazy. About as much will come from this as when folks were talking all that Bush/Saudi shit in the 2000s. Remember all that shit? It's rich people games and the MSM does it's part with the headlines then conveniently forgets.

Doesn't matter if it's Bush, Joe/hunter, or Trump. Ain't shit going to happen to these rich cacs for playing their rich cac games. MSM will give us headlines and then move on.

One of the few on here who understand where I'm coming from.
Folks would rather attack my character instead of trying to under my perspective.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I just realize something this motherfucker probably created the trade crisis with China to cover this up......the worst hell is in store for Trump. Also this is one of the main reasons why he wants to hide his for taxes those shell companies will expose
More criminal activity i.e. what’s going on now with China. I said this before I am going to say it again Trump should have never ran for president

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
where have you been? there have been multiple reports debunking it.