So Trump have a secret bank account in China...oh boy

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HelplessOldfashionedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
This is all 1st time historical happenings if Trump is charged with anything after an investigation...
taking down an ex-POTUS is a HUGE deal! The deplorables will want to fight.
Biden better put on his BIG BAWLZ and be ready to smack down the "militia", the GOP, Kanye/Cube/fiddy/Puffy.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
......................The political season is far better than any sports season, except the World Cup!...........................

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tomorrow are you going to see a lot of Republican running for the hills but it is too late far too late
I'd be surprised if there is any real major turn away from Trump by the GOP faithful. They'll do what they always do, say its not important and want to talk about: higher taxes, Hillary's email, law and order, Obamacare, the border wall, Bengazi , etc...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'm not pro Trump but it amazes me how the media completely overlooked the Hunter Biden situation.
All of these white men, repugnants and demofools are buttfucking America and cheating on her with every mistress out there.
There's no loyalty on part of white men for this country. It'a all for show.

Last edited:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I'm not pro Trump but it amazes me how the media completely overlooked the Hunter Biden situation.
Because the information came from a Russian spy that’s why...Trump and Company try to re-create 2016 but they fail to realize that the media is slightly more smarter now is not gonna fall for it especially when they found out it came from Rudy Giuliani and a Russian spy

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Because the information came from a Russian spy that’s why...Trump and Company try to re-create 2016 but they fail to realize that the media is slightly more smarter now is not gonna fall for it especially when they found out it came from Rudy Giuliani and a Russian spy

Facts are facts no matter where they come from.
We cannot dismiss this because of the source. It must be investigated and legally pursued in a court of law if chicanery was afoot.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Facts are facts no matter where they come from.
We cannot dismiss this because of the source. It must be investigated and legally pursued in a court of law if chicanery was afoot.
It was investigated that’s why the FBI didn’t want anything to do with it and Giuliani still put it out there come on now you sounding a little suspicious here.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please those dumb fucks are gonna sing his praises and claim his genius for not having his money in US banks like the rest of you dummies

MAGA MY NAGGA... maga my nagga :yes:
and if that doesn't work, they can always fall back on "it's fake news". The liberal media has always had its anti-trump agenda.

his base will continue to go full retard.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm fully independent with a slight lean toward libertarianism.
I just hate the one-sidedness of the media. Out them both and let the truth be the jury and executioner.
Well you know Trump people are liars so that’s one problem solve. Like I said they are trying to re-create 2016

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor