So I just came from spending a week and a half in Brazil and didn't see an abundance of bad bitches

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Mister T saved the day ...

OP...still not one pic of the no ho`s on his trip...

Mister T add more ho`s...u know we perv`s...the sights kool n all but i want to c ho`s too...:D

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
[QUOTE="MisterT, post: 20051809, member: 61175. All steaks are crappy in Africa. But most Africans very rarely have any beef, most less a steak cut of it and not a burger. [/QUOTE]

You need to go to Namibia. Best steaks I've ever had. https://www.joesbeerhouse.com/

The women are beautiful as well. I'm married so no tricking but my eyes work fine.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Very true, that's why I've only dealt with foreign women from developed countries like Canada etc. or if from developing countries they gotta come from money, when they're from the upper class in developing countries usually it also means they're fluent in english and well traveled/cultured

Sounds like you been around!! And another thing..., THEY ALL gonna wanna stream some loot back home to their family. If these guys think they gonna buy a big house, nice car and the high life shit while her family is living in a hut fighting over a chicken leg, they got another thing coming. Your foreign wife will NOT grow financially with you while her mom, dad, siblings etc are fighting for mere survival. And if you think you'll ignore that she will rebel. In some form or fashion, you gonna have trouble. Not only that, she will forever be concentrating on ways to import her brood to the U.S. or whatever western country you're in. One at a time she will expect you to be her private underground railroad, where eventually, if she has her way, you'll be in a 6 bedroom house with all her relatives scattered throughout. I been there, done that, but it never got that far. But hear me, these fine "developing country" chicks are not worth the hassle for me. At least for long term adventures. Your mileage may vary.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
<embed src="" width="895" height="540" quality="high" type="application

ONLY THING WORTH SEEING IN ALL OF ITALY EXCEPT THE WOMEN ON A HOT DAY IN ROME OR MILAN. I NEVER SAW THE LEANING TOWER OF PISA, AS IT IS A THREE HOUR JOURNEY FROM THE CLOSEST CITIES TO VIEW IT AND IT'S REPUTED TO BE A DICK DEFLATING BUST AND WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.

Thanks for sharing your travels Bruh. FYI though, you don't have to embed, all you have to do is copy and paste the url.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
UB7ElqC.jpg

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been on bgol since I was a teenager. I'm 35 now. BGOL had me thinking Rio was this paradise with nothing but Luana's walking around. I guess maybe I was expecting too much but I've seen more bad bitches in Houston and Atlanta.

Well, I'm surprised!!! While not accounting for your particular taste in women, when I was there, I was bout your age, it was absolutely a gaggle of fine women there!!! Not only that, their attitudes towards Men and masculinity was nothing but accommodating, to say the least!!!

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
Sounds like you been around!! And another thing..., THEY ALL gonna wanna stream some loot back home to their family. If these guys think they gonna buy a big house, nice car and the high life shit while her family is living in a hut fighting over a chicken leg, they got another thing coming. Your foreign wife will NOT grow financially with you while her mom, dad, siblings etc are fighting for mere survival. And if you think you'll ignore that she will rebel. In some form or fashion, you gonna have trouble. Not only that, she will forever be concentrating on ways to import her brood to the U.S. or whatever western country you're in. One at a time she will expect you to be her private underground railroad, where eventually, if she has her way, you'll be in a 6 bedroom house with all her relatives scattered throughout. I been there, done that, but it never got that far. But hear me, these fine "developing country" chicks are not worth the hassle for me. At least for long term adventures. Your mileage may vary.

This

Many of them been using their looks and the pussy as a come up from day one. Even worse, sometimes their mom was their first pimp. It's a dirty game out there.

I agree, the chicks trying to sneak up their brood is real.....Also, chicks trying to get freebies for their family from the gringo. I heard a story about a dude who went to another country and planned to take a chick to an amusement park, only to find out her whole family was lined up waiting to get in with her (Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, etc.). :smh: :lol:

Picking up enough of the language to speak on a 3rd grade level aint gonna stop them from finessing you if they want to though.

You have to find a chick that speaks english regardless unless you grew up speaking her mother tongue. Picking up Rosetta Stone for a few months or even a year aint even gonna cut it. I used to smile when guys who had taken spanish through college in Mexico, trying to holla at people when they know none of the slang and local variations to the language. You are gonna get gamed by somebody who wants to game you.:lol:

You bring up a good point, the slang differs in different countries. Im some regards, foreign countries are similar to any city in the states. You have scamming chicks, but you also have quality joints. You just gotta know how to filter them out properly.

If I had a dollar for all the cats I know who bagged Dominican chicks that low key had Chulos on the side, I would be rich...Mind you, some of those gringos spoke Spanish as well :lol:

There was this one dude who fell in love with a chica, she got his name tatted on her arm. He was bragging and shit. Only to find out that a Dominican dude and his Haitian friend used to smut her out on Chaturbate. It dont get know lower than that :smh: :lol:

Back in my day, I had a tendency to go for chicks who spoke little English, or were looking to learn English, because I would use that to my advantage.

Last edited:

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered
Thanks, I do pretty good with pics but I don't have much experience at posting vids here. Noted.

Nah, you're good on the vids. I'm laughing at the entitlement-slash-expectations new travellers will want to take along with them.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The reason people die from Malaria is cause they refuse to admit they have it a go get treatment, or they're too poor to see a doctor. Malaria is easily treated in days with antibiotics, jackass bitters or a host of other remedies. My first trip to Africa the travel clinic ripped me off for 775 dollars selling me ll kinds of vaccines and the pre Malaria pills and the post Malaria pills too. Second trip I did none of this and I'm fine. (cough cough) You WILL, however, need a Yellow Fever vaccine or they won't let you into most countries. You'll be issued a yellow card. I stapled it inside my passport. Don't ever lose it. Even the HIV AIDS scare is mostly bullshit in the majority of Africa. Be damned careful in South Africa though! Lotta HIV, and that's cause them cacs are infecting black people intentionally. Nobody can tell me otherwise. How the fuck can the HIV rate be 19% in South Africa and 3% in Namibia, a stone's throw away. Same people basically. Study infection rates in Africa and you'll see they change dramatically when you cross a border. Doesn't make sense. BTW for the most part I don't use sprays in Africa, Central America or anywhere else and rarely get bitten. I guess I don't taste good. I'll ask my GF.

You lost me here bro. Unless you are a local and have some immunity to the parasite antibiotics or bitters will have you waking up dead. Don't dr C-B cats into unsafe practices. Use bug spray, the pills or both.

My technicians in Angola would get it and it was like the flu for them, but expats were fucking dying. I had a fever once I got home and went to the doctor but they didn't have the treatment on hand in California. The cure won't work for you if the city you live in doesn't carry it. Shit can sit dormant for 2 years bro. Be safe

You can get the meds cheap and only really need a couple of shots for most of Africa. I got my last batch at CVS. One months worth for about $35

I travel the world so I had to get more as the vaccinations for Africa don't work for Asia.

Anyway, great pics and info. Maybe I'll add more once I get home.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
You gotta do what feels right for you. But fact is... Malaria clears up in week or so with medication if/when you get it. When I'm in the tropics I'm rarely out in the dusk hours. You're not likely to get it in the day. The females are the bugs who carry it, and they come out at night. I do bathe with Neem soap which wards them off. You can buy it on ebay. I'm not scared of Malaria... really don't think about it that much. If you spend a long long time in Africa the odds are you're GONNA get it! No matter what you do or don't do. So when you do, you walk down to clinic, get some antibiotics or go to bush doctor and get some jackass bitters and you kill it in a week. Like having a bad cold. Yes people die of it untreated, just like even more people die of the flu. At least I think more people die of influenza than Malaria, but Im too tired to look it up. If I'm wrong, somebody will jam it don my throat I'm sure. But still we've been conditioned to think of Malaria as more than it is in the Western world. Know the symptoms, at first even possible symptoms go see a professional, you'll be OK. The people you hear about who succumb to this disease that are NOT destitute are the ones who either don't know the symptoms, or refuse to accept that they possibly have it and ignore it. And then, a lot of us blacks are immune to it also. If you have the sickle cell trait in your genetics you're already immune. So a lot of blacks needn't worry at all.

You've been lucky man. I'm not trying to scare folks but antibiotics do not kill the new forms of it. We used to be able to use the antibiotics but they weaken your immune system over time and are not effective against the new forms.

I spent over 8 years working and living in western Africa half of the year so I know what I'm talking about and even if you get cured you do not want that shit.

If you weren't born in the parts of the world where its prevalent or have been away for many years you have 0 immunity to it.

Some people don't get bit and are lucky but insects find me delicious so I take no risks. Just be aware when you travel, bring protection (bug spray, clothing treatment and condoms) and have fun.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Bro I love Africa. Every country I visit I try and connect with the people and share experiences. Working offshore a lot of times if I'm traveling with my technicians they will look at the white guys and think they are in charge.

Once they find out I'm in charge of the operation the way the react makes me feel like a million bucks. I don't treat people like shit or speak down on them an I go out of my way for any local techs under me. I still keep in contact with most of them still. Just trying to undo the cac narrative 1 person at a time.

No, African Americans don't hate you, we are you.

No we don't look down on you, the same lies you hear about us are the same ones they tell us about you.

Yes we love our homeland but most of us can't trace our family back to a particular country.

If I wasn't married I could live in Namibia, Ghana or Senegal. Shit is beautiful bro.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I didn't say I didn't love Africa, I just said there are things about Africa that I really don't like, as there'd likely be with anyplace. I'm living in Belize right now and God knows there are things that drive you bat fuckin crazy about this place. But in the big picture it sure beats living back in the US! Hey, you're not by chance on the rigs off shore of Takoradi driving the villagers away from their fishing area are you? Shame if you are... But I know a brotha gotta eat. You mentioned white people, I guess if you're in Takoradi you woulda said Chinese people. Even all the street hookers are Chinese in Takoradi.. LOL

Used to work in Takoradi. I was on the Jack Ryan when the did a strike and shut the shit down. Cacs was shook, they took all the knives from the kitchen but the brothers still had fire axes.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/Another-strike-at-sea-on-Jack-Ryan-rig-320526#

https://www.myjoyonline.com/news/20...gineering-refute-jack-ryan-strike-reports.php

Then the kitchen said we not feeding you cacs and shit was anarchy. I had a great time though. Brothers hooked me up and I had rations in my room.

As far as the fishing they make a killing fishing near the rigs and drillships. The problem is when they use nets, and the nets get away from them. They shut down a million dollar a day rig for weeks while the rig had to hire divers to get the props loose. I have seen a 6 man boat pull thousands of dollars in a single haul of fresh Tuna that you simply can't catch in abundance elsewhere.

I'm an ROV supervisor and between 600 meters to the surface there can be thousands of fish living and breeding near and around the riser.

I was in Ghana in 2012 and 2014 and all the working girls were sisters. I don't see one Chinese person in Takoradi or in Accra. Oh, and besides the terrible hair weaves they were fine.

I went to a couple of bars and clubs, got hit on by a few regular women and walked my drunk ass back to my hotel alone. I wasn't about to have a 1994 flashback and run up in a bitch raw.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
You've been lucky man. I'm not trying to scare folks but antibiotics do not kill the new forms of it. We used to be able to use the antibiotics but they weaken your immune system over time and are not effective against the new forms.

I spent over 8 years working and living in western Africa half of the year so I know what I'm talking about and even if you get cured you do not want that shit.

If you weren't born in the parts of the world where its prevalent or have been away for many years you have 0 immunity to it.

Some people don't get bit and are lucky but insects find me delicious so I take no risks. Just be aware when you travel, bring protection (bug spray, clothing treatment and condoms) and have fun.

Man. I got a fucking parasite from some bad juice after a quick trip to Baghdad...took a couple of months before the parasite really started fucking me up...I had to take a really strong antibiotic that resolved it in 24 hours, but my gut has never been the same. Really strong antibiotics can destroy your gut biome completely. My gut never recovered..it's been damn near 20 years :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I didn't say I didn't love Africa, I just said there are things about Africa that I really don't like, as there'd likely be with anyplace. I'm living in Belize right now and God knows there are things that drive you bat fuckin crazy about this place. But in the big picture it sure beats living back in the US! Hey, you're not by chance on the rigs off shore of Takoradi driving the villagers away from their fishing area are you? Shame if you are... But I know a brotha gotta eat. You mentioned white people, I guess if you're in Takoradi you woulda said Chinese people. Even all the street hookers are Chinese in Takoradi.. LOL

Living abroad can be great. I've spent most of my adult life living overseas (lately mainly back in the U.S. though) can you can miss the basic things...like getting a big rental car (like a truck) and being in and out in a few minutes... last time I was back in brazil I had to rent a car (two actually because one wasn't big enough for my stuff) and it literally took me an hour or so just to get the damn car. You miss the conveniences of how well most things work in the U.S.

The services are better in the U.S. (for the most part), but the people can make things shitty.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
You lost me here bro. Unless you are a local and have some immunity to the parasite antibiotics or bitters will have you waking up dead. Don't dr C-B cats into unsafe practices. Use bug spray, the pills or both.

Man. Last time I was in Rio (about a year and a half ago , they were having a yellow fever outbreak (rio always has some wild shit... Zika, Dengue, etc)... that shit will kill you.. Americans don't understand..you don't want that shit, if you get it and it comes back the second time a few days after you initially recover, that's your ass.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Ethiopians and Eritreans typically stick to their own so maybe that's why. In regards to Rio, I just expected some Atlanta or Houston level of head turning all the time. I didn't see that. I literally can only think of like 2-3 broads that were rememberable. Maybe cause I was looking for Luana's. I did see a bunch of Arianna Grande looking women though. That's just not my thing

Roflmao man it’s like you were set up for the big payback or something :lol::lol::roflmao::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3::lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
https://www.newsghana.com.gh/chinese-prostitutes-invade-ghana/
The Chinese hookers are there. See above. My source tells me they're in some little towns just east of Takoradi. Didn't make a mental note of it. Chinese hookers? I won't even touch Chinese food! I used to see them walking down Oxford Street in the middle of the night when I was staying at Frankies in Osu even. I wasn't impressed. Asian women usually do NOTHING for me, with rare exception. I had a girl from Antananarivo with me anyway and she was finer than any hooker I saw. (except one) I never got to Takoradi, I only know what I have read. I had planned to go, but the trip to the first stop, Cape Coast, was so arduous I cut the day short. I did help the villagers pull in nets. Crazy looking at all the different stuff that walks into those. I have a clip of it in this thread somewhere. If I come back to Africa again, I would kinda like to see Dakar just for the stupid overpriced statue if I'm still with my girl, and if I'm not with her, I'll slide up into The Gambia (no explanation necessary I'm sure) and act a fool.

I have flown a little ass fixed wing there a few times. Better than the dive, but that shit was bouncing around and dipping. Takoradi has a military presence and lots of school kids where I was. At night time lots of hookers because of the cac expats wanting to feel like slave masters. Funny thing is the hookers never approached or tried to solicit me, but the regular women did. Crazy.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I cant speak for the OP but I have pics and/or video from all my trips,... just tell me whatcha wanna see. Ghana, Ethiopia, Uganda, Greece, Turkey, England, France, Italy, Belize, Guatemala, Spain, Egypt, Holland ............... Or would you rather me shoot some live video today just for YOU down at the Cayo market in Belize? Your call!!!

Is that one club in Belize still open where around midnight I think? They lock the doors? Belize was small but it was some stunners here too. Europe and Italy was nice. Turkey wasn’t bad either. England (depends) have some fine women too. Panama (pre canal turn over) was off the chain. A few dudes got married....one dude caught the monster. Uh...the three letter monster.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
That's my biggest beef right now, very poor consumer services followed by UN-availability of things that you'd think would be just common.

I'm in Mexico right now. Where I am, there is no Uber and the taxis don't have meters. You pay by zones..but you have to know the zones. It's like going back in time.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Taxis don't have meters much of anywhere I have been. But most of Africa had Uber... Belize doesn't have Uber. But the taxi drivers are a lot more honest than anyplace I have been. They don't play games. I used to come up into Quintana Roo Mexico to shop. Cab driver so full of shit you wanna choke em. But they got the market cornered. Belize cabs can't drive you into Mexico like they used to. The countries are in a scuffle so now you gotta get out at the Free Zone and then get a Mexican cab.

Yeah... Uber or an Uber-like service. Uber-like services are all over the globe now. Quintana Roo (where I am now) has nothing. I'm used to it now and it's relatively cheap (most places you can get to for like $2), but I still love the transparency of it.... the taxi industry runs Cancun though...but you can get Uber Eats.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ethiopians and Eritreans typically stick to their own so maybe that's why.

Ethiopian culture is clique-ish by nature. This comes from always being on the world stage, and an increased importance in maintaining culture. From birth Ethiopian women are taught to keep tradition. If you break it then its like spitting in your families face. You'll simply de excommunicated. It wont be active and harsh the way Asians do. You simply stop being invited to parties, to weddings, to other stuff. The discount you get in restaurants/bars/ect? That stops. You just dont exist.

Take this video for example:

Notice the small cultural traits. Removing the shoes in front of the house, Separate plates for different food dishes...ect. Sure there are more major stuff like, but that basic stuff is the gist of the "tradition" they dont want to die.

That being said though if you can speak their language and look the part pulling Ethiopian/Eritrean or even Somali(more iffy) is ridiculously easy. The closed off culture means that many girls cant fathom the thought of a guy speaking their language only wanting sex. They'll do whatever you want in the bed as long as you do the work. They are as "white"(as my boys would say) as you will get from African women. You're not going to get the direct abrasive attitude that people stereotype black women as having. In fact I'd be shocked if you could tell an ethiopian woman was arguing at all if you dont speak the language because cushitic languages are soft in female variants and inflection from females require soft high pitched rhythmic speaking. This said however marriage will be expected. The pressure will be immense. Bringing you lunch at work......Showing up randomly to your parents house to take them to the store....Randomly hanging out with your sister. Your family becomes theirs long before you propose, and usually with no input from you. While this is seen as a positive by an African man, guys in the west dont particularly care for a chick they are kicking it with taking that kind of passive approach to forcing your hand.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Did you use malarone or bug spray for the mosquitoes? I worked several times in Ghana and I took that shit when I was on land.

Not fucking with malaria homie, I have a Russian partner that almost died from it

You could take the malaria prophylaxis

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
??? what city?

It’s been so damn long now I forgot. We hit several countries within a matter of days (I was flying with military) but we stayed in a huge 4 star hotel and the streets were dirty as fuck a little ways before hotel. Lots of hoemongering though, not at the hotel but once we got out especially at this club. Think we left there around 5 in the am. They had rooms in the back for girls and ladies of the night it’s was like a strip club/club type

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Maybe Belize City. Not sure cause I don't know of the US military coming round here. The British military maintains a presence as this is a former colony of the UK, so they tend to have a side interest in keeping Guatemala from invading Belize over their long standing territorial feud. That's now set to go before the world court, so hopefully the issue will soon be put to rest.

Yep. That was it lol because we hit the British Indian Ocean on that trip too. Oh, you wouldn’t know we were Military. It was plain clothes with SS

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Not sure we talking bout the same place.... The British Indian ocean is on the exact opposite side of the world from Belize. Belize is in the west Caribbean Sea and British Indian ocean is under India.

I know but we went to Belize and BIO, we were flying missions and if I’m not mistaken we had to divert to Belize. Flying intercontinental was normal especially during presidential support

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Ethiopian culture is clique-ish by nature. This comes from always being on the world stage, and an increased importance in maintaining culture. From birth Ethiopian women are taught to keep tradition. If you break it then its like spitting in your families face. You'll simply de excommunicated.

Me and my boy used to hit this small club in D.C. on "Eritrea night"... man.. them dudes used to put pressure on them chicks not to fuck with us...you could feel it in the air

Reactions: BDR

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
This

Many of them been using their looks and the pussy as a come up from day one. Even worse, sometimes their mom was their first pimp. It's a dirty game out there.

I agree, the chicks trying to sneak up their brood is real.....Also, chicks trying to get freebies for their family from the gringo. I heard a story about a dude who went to another country and planned to take a chick to an amusement park, only to find out her whole family was lined up waiting to get in with her (Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, etc.). :smh: :lol:

You bring up a good point, the slang differs in different countries. Im some regards, foreign countries are similar to any city in the states. You have scamming chicks, but you also have quality joints. You just gotta know how to filter them out properly.

If I had a dollar for all the cats I know who bagged Dominican chicks that low key had Chulos on the side, I would be rich...Mind you, some of those gringos spoke Spanish as well :lol:

There was this one dude who fell in love with a chica, she got his name tatted on her arm. He was bragging and shit. Only to find out that a Dominican dude and his Haitian friend used to smut her out on Chaturbate. It dont get know lower than that :smh: :lol:

Back in my day, I had a tendency to go for chicks who spoke little English, or were looking to learn English, because I would use that to my advantage.
uh EVERY woman is looking to come up. you think American women are honorable and let you be a king? lol. they are quick to take half your shit. at least a foreigner is more likely to stay with you long term. they are just follow the original premise of marriage more. just dont get a slut.

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
uh EVERY woman is looking to come up. you think American women are honorable and let you be a king? lol. they are quick to take half your shit. at least a foreigner is more likely to stay with you long term. they are just follow the original premise of marriage more. just dont get a slut.

I never said every woman wasn't. I was simply pointing out some of the horror stories of dudes who traveled overseas....but just like anywhere else, you have quality chicks and scammers.

Women are women regardless, you just have to find one who coexists well with you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

there are good american women out there bruh....

the problem is society trying to steer men into faggotry and women in dykemanship...

ok Im gonna go off on a tangent here tho..

thats why I like female football, its like ok we are gonna play a male sport but we are still going to celebrate women and all of their beauty..

not like the wnba, who the fuck wants to see women ACT and DRESS like men... foh...

but chea its todays american society bruh not the women...

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
their are good american women out there bruh....

the problem is society trying to steer men into faggotry and women in dykemanship...

ok Im gonna go off on a tangent here tho..

thats why I like female football, its like ok we are gonna play a male sport but we are still going to celebrate women and all of their beauty..

not like the wnba, who the fuck wants to see women ACT and DRESS like men... foh...

but chea its todays american society bruh not the women...

This

I always say there are good women and fucked up women everywhere.....The only thing that differs from country to country is the ratio and probability of finding a good one.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and my boy used to hit this small club in D.C. on "Eritrea night"... man.. them dudes used to put pressure on them chicks not to fuck with us...you could feel it in the air

I dated a Habesha girl for a while and it was the same shit anytime we came down to DC. She was born in Addis so she spoke fluent Amharic. Ethiopian and Eritrean dudes hated so hard and would say wild shit to her because she was with me. We had to stop going to those Habesha bars/restaurants down there because she would be on the verge of throwing hands at those short, big-headed motherfuckers. haha She broke it down and was like they are jealous because most women in the US are not really attracted to Ethiopian/Eritrean men while most guys in the US love Habesha women. Shit is sad because a ton of them literally don't think they are "black".