So I just came from spending a week and a half in Brazil and didn't see an abundance of bad bitches

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
It really isn't like that much of anyplace... what makes the different is the fine women are SUPER CRAZY FINE in some of these locations. Brazil is likely no different. Haven't been there but been all over Central America... I'm there now.... And yes you'll see drop dead gorgeous women here the likes of which ou very rarely see in the US, but the average chick is nothing to write home about. I have been to a helluva lot of countries and at this point in my travels I rank Ethiopia as the number one place for most gorgeous women per square foot, but it comes with a caveat ..... Most places I have been I got play and attention just on the basis of being a westerner. Of course its about the bucks, Im a balding old man. But for some reason, in Ethiopia, the women had this very strange way of looking right through you. I got nothing that I would consider play or romantic attention. Damn, they seemed not to even see me!

Ethiopians and Eritreans typically stick to their own so maybe that's why. In regards to Rio, I just expected some Atlanta or Houston level of head turning all the time. I didn't see that. I literally can only think of like 2-3 broads that were rememberable. Maybe cause I was looking for Luana's. I did see a bunch of Arianna Grande looking women though. That's just not my thing

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ethiopians and Eritreans typically stick to their own so maybe that's why. In regards to Rio, I just expected some Atlanta or Houston level of head turning all the time. I didn't see that. I literally can only think of like 2-3 broads that were rememberable. Maybe cause I was looking for Luana's. I did see a bunch of Arianna Grande looking women though. That's just not my thing

Maybe try Salvador, Bahia next time?

:dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I remember tariq was there tricking and he was going all goo goo eyed over the wackest most blandest beckyest bitches....

I think rio is like nyc.. if you come during a certain time you aint gonna really see the fine chicks, you have to come here during spring and summer and know what locations to go to...

you not gonna see chicks at their best in the tourist traps...

I never been to brazil, but if I were to go, I wouldnt go to rio, Id got to Salavador de Bahia I think its called.. its where most of our people are..

I bet you wouldve seen more cuties there...

man I better get my passport updated... I need to start making updated travel reports

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe try Salvador, Bahia next time?

:dunno:

Yeah I just got put on to Bahia. I was invited down to Rio though. I expected to see nothing but

234x344.jpg

:(

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
I remember tariq was there tricking and he was going all goo goo eyed over the wackest most blandest beckyest bitches....

I think rio is like nyc.. if you come during a certain time you aint gonna really see the fine chicks, you have to come here during spring and summer and know what locations to go to...

you not gonna see chicks at their best in the tourist traps...

I never been to brazil, but if I were to go, I wouldnt go to rio, Id got to Salavador de Bahia I think its called.. its where most of our people are..

I bet you wouldve seen more cuties there...

man I better get my passport updated... I need to start making updated travel reports

Yeah man I miss the bgol travel reports of yesteryear. Going to Sosua sometime this year which BGOL also put me onto years ago.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lol there's a poster from Boston that s gonna try to cut you for this response... He literally was trying to push a mass exodus of black men to go move down there and forget about black women...he was even trying to change his citizenship...nig has went down there at least 7 times due to his poverty whore obsession

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol there's a poster from Boston that s gonna try to cut you for this response... He literally was trying to push a mass exodus of black men to go move down there and forget about black women...he was even trying to change his citizenship...nig has went down there at least 7 times due to his poverty whore obsession

:lol:

Nothing wrong with going abroad to look for love, but cats like to go to developing countries to buy pussy.

....then get on BGOL and brag about it.....

penny pinchers

......:dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man I miss the bgol travel reports of yesteryear. Going to Sosua sometime this year which BGOL also put me onto years ago.

your first time is sosua.. I been a couple of places but sousua is the bomb becauase.

everything is right there, nightlife, hoes, beaches, hoes, restaurant hoes, the resorts and cant forget the hoes..

its all in one spot.. you dont have to travel half a day to get to the beach...

the only place that comes close is thailand or philpines, but I prefer the chocolate hatian and domincan flowers of sosua..

so chea its your first time..

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Yeah I just got put on to Bahia. I was invited down to Rio though. I expected to see nothing but

234x344.jpg

:(

It's dead in the middle of winter so the low-season doesn't pop like the high-season. Plus you have to know where to go. I would always tell people that you can't really see what Rio is about unless you know the locals or you live down there. When cats would trip out over Rio (about how fine the women were), I would ask them where they went and it would always be in the tourist spots with the average to below women. Most of the really fine ass local won't get caught dead hanging in spots with tourists because they don't want to be seen as 'working girls'.

Overall, I don't think there are way more beautiful women Rio than in any major american city.... it's just that the baddest ones are extremely bad and most of them are really down the earth because Brazilians are just like that 'for the most part'.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
you havent been to Costa Rica yet.
we can revisit this statement after ur first trip.

It really isn't like that much of anyplace... what makes the different is the fine women are SUPER CRAZY FINE in some of these locations. Brazil is likely no different. Haven't been there but been all over Central America... I'm there now.... And yes you'll see drop dead gorgeous women here the likes of which ou very rarely see in the US, but the average chick is nothing to write home about. I have been to a helluva lot of countries and at this point in my travels I rank Ethiopia as the number one place for most gorgeous women per square foot, but it comes with a caveat ..... Most places I have been I got play and attention just on the basis of being a westerner. Of course its about the bucks, Im a balding old man. But for some reason, in Ethiopia, the women had this very strange way of looking right through you. I got nothing that I would consider play or romantic attention. Damn, they seemed not to even see me!

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I've been on bgol since I was a teenager. I'm 35 now. BGOL had me thinking Rio was this paradise with nothing but Luana's walking around. I guess maybe I was expecting too much but I've seen more bad bitches in Houston and Atlanta.

You must of went to the wrong area. You should hit up Copacabana beach. Especially during summer time. Nothing but fine bitches.

If you have tricking in you. Hit up the 4x4 or Solarium Termas. Nothing but super model bitches selling there ass for $100 bucks. A typical IG model got nothing on these Brazilian hoes. Especially attitude wise. You would never take a american broad serious again. Brazil will change your mind on how you look at women.

America is like the matrix especially with all this feminist shit. In Brazil there is no feminism. The man is the god and runs the household.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
It's dead in the middle of winter so the low-season doesn't pop like the high-season. Plus you have to know where to go. I would always tell people that you can't really see what Rio is about unless you know the locals or you live down there. When cats would trip out over Rio (about how fine the women were), I would ask them where they went and it would always be in the tourist spots with the average to below women. Most of the really fine ass local won't get caught dead hanging in spots with tourists because they don't want to be seen as 'working girls'.

That is true. 90% of the girls that you will meet in tourist spots are working girls. So if you do not like to trick. I would recommend learning Portuguese and hit up the local spots. The only thing with local spots is most are located around the favelas which can be dangerous. It helps to know Portuguese and travel with a local.

If you want free pussy again I would recommend to learn Portuguese and also try planning to stay in Rio for a few weeks or months. A non pro girl will not take you serious if he knows your only going to be in town for a week. She will think your a sex tourist.

If your staying in Brazil for 1-2 weeks don’t even waste your time. Your better off tricking especially if you do not know Portuguese.

playa-exodus

Rising Star
Registered
You must of went to the wrong area. You should hit up Copacabana beach. Especially during summer time. Nothing but fine bitches.

If you have tricking in you. Hit up the 4x4 or Solarium Termas. Nothing but super model bitches selling there ass for $100 bucks. A typical IG model got nothing on these Brazilian hoes. Especially attitude wise. You would never take a american broad serious again. Brazil will change your mind on how you look at women.

America is like the matrix especially with all this feminist shit. In Brazil there is no feminism. The man is the god and runs the household.

Our first hotel was in copa. We spent a lot of time there and Ipanema Beach (Ipanema Beach was better imo). Spent the nights partying down in Lapa. Did a couple of favela tours.

Wasn’t there to trick. A chick I’m dealing with flew me out there for my bday. But I don’t think I should need to trick to see bad bitches. I live in Atlanta. I can go into Whole Foods and see baddies so I was expecting to see what Rio had to offer doing regular shit as much as it was hyped up.

Rio is still a dope place though. I can recommend the for the views and food alone. For bitches though I think it’s a tad overrated.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
LOL that bass eyed coon fraud always the one running in here shitting on Latinos too .

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That is true. 90% of the girls that you will meet in tourist spots are working girls. So if you do not like to trick. I would recommend learning Portuguese and hit up the local spots. The only thing with local spots is most are located around the favelas which can be dangerous. It helps to know Portuguese and travel with a local.

If you want free pussy again I would recommend to learn Portuguese and also try planning to stay in Rio for a few weeks or months. A non pro girl will not take you serious if he knows your only going to be in town for a week. She will think your a sex tourist.

If your staying in Brazil for 1-2 weeks don’t even waste your time. Your better off tricking especially if you do not know Portuguese.
I’m sorry. Who the hell has months of vacation time?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

There are local spots in the tourist zone. You just have to know what they are. And not speaking Portuguese (I've been fluent for almost 15 years though) is not really a problem in those places because a vast majority of those women will speak English relatively well.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been to Salvador and Rio. Women look different in both cities, but I guess I just have a thing for Brazilian women, because all I saw was bad joints all day, every day.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Rio is still a dope place though. I can recommend the for the views and food alone. For bitches though I think it’s a tad overrated.

I think it is for the casual tourist. Rio is a place where you really need to know where to go. I think most of the best looking women are up in Barra. It's like a 15-20 minute taxi ride from Ipanema up the coast. You go to a nice club out there and you'll see what it's all about. Or you need to find a spot in Laranjeiras or something. Rio is not shitting on Atlanta...it's just that Latin American women (especially Brazilian) have a way different vibe than the average American chick.. but the same can be said for African, European, etc.. I've been to 50+ countries so I've seen it.. I'm out of the country right now actually.

I agree though.. I always thought the typical american overrated Rio and they ironically never really saw the best of what Rio had the offer...i think that was mostly dudes who didn't get pussy at home and were just paying for in Rio...i always thought the working girls in Zona Sul were kind of busted for the most part but get it.. cats were just there for a week and just wanted to have fun and I lived there.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I've been to Salvador and Rio. Women look different in both cities, but I guess I just have a thing for Brazilian women, because all I saw was bad joints all day, every day.

I think Salvador and Floripa have the best-looking women in Brazil in terms of the best of the best. Sao Paulo has way more than all those cities combined just in sheer numbers because it's so big.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
There are local spots in the tourist zone. You just have to know what they are. And not speaking Portuguese (I've been fluent for almost 15 years though) is not really a problem in those places because a vast majority of those women will speak English relatively well.

Well let me know the spots. When I was there A lot of Brazilian do not speak English. There culture is not too Americanize like when you go the Caribbean or other places in South America .

Places like DR and Shit even Columbia you will find a lot of people that can speak English. In Brazil even in the tourist restaurants it’s hard to find a mother fucker that speaks English. But it’s all about what you know

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Salvador and Floripa have the best-looking women in Brazil in terms of the best of the best. Sao Paulo has way more than all those cities combined just in sheer numbers because it's so big.
The sisters were in Salvador. Words just can't explain how many bad ones I saw, smh.
Rio was more the white Brazilians, but they were bad too.
I need to go back.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
In Brazil even in the tourist restaurants it’s hard to find a mother fucker that speaks English. But it’s all about what you know

Because the people that work in restaurants in the tourists are typically from the "lower" classes. I hate using terms like that, but I'm just trying to clarify it. So they typically weren't educated well and didn't learn English

However, if you go to nice clubs/bars, etc... will be mainly middle class and up and 90% of them are going to speak conversational English.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well let me know the spots. When I was there A lot of Brazilian do not speak English. There culture is not too Americanize like when you go the Caribbean or other places in South America .

Places like DR and Shit even Columbia you will find a lot of people that can speak English. In Brazil even in the tourist restaurants it’s hard to find a mother fucker that speaks English. But it’s all about what you know
If you can speak Spanish, you can get by in Brazil. At least I did. It would be much better if you can speak Portuguese, but I'm too old and tired to learn that shit.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The sisters were in Salvador. Words just can't explain how many bad ones I saw, smh.
Rio was more the white Brazilians, but they were bad too.
I need to go back.

I've been to two different clubs in Rio.. long time ago though... one with over 4,000 people and one with over 7,000 people and 90% of the people there were black. Rio is a majority black city...you just have to know where to go. If you don't speak Portuguese, have a local friend, or adventurous than a muthafucka, it's really hard to get a feel for what's really poppin in the city.

Salvador... i think there are less (in terms of sheer numbers) bad women there but the ones that are.... my gawd... but it makes sense considering it's the blackest place on the planet outside of Africa, literally.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
no way the average woman stacks up to the physique and shape of the average woman from Rio. You are tripping. Not every girl is a supermodel but on average, the women have better physiques. You should have went to Salvador if skin color matters to you.