Skinny Jeans niggaz gone learn...LOL

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Pulling up his pants was warning number one. Moving to open space was warning number two. Hope skinny catch the warning sign from now on.
It reminded me of when lions get hold of a baboon. The lion walks away and the baboon thinks "Ha, the tables have turned!", so it follows the lion and continues to make threatening gestures, not realizing that it's walking into a pincer maneuver. By the time the baboon figures it out, the lions are ringing the dinner bell.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Since when did skinny

Jeaners throw hands one on

One...?

Obviously skinny from the 9 aint

Get the memo
Because he KNEW his mans was going to jump in. After those body blows, dude thought: "Fuck that! This calls for the choppa!" Think about it, after his boy got dazed up, him jumping in still would've amounted to a fair one, which he wasn't trying to do.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Because he KNEW his mans was going to jump in. After those body blows, dude thought: "Fuck that! This calls for the choppa!" After his boy got dazed up, him jumping in still would've amounted to a fair, which he wasn't trying to do.

Did you see how dainty he put down the bottle or whatever he had in his hands while his people's was getting fucked up? :lol:
Then he brings his hands up to his waist and makes a fist.:lol::lol:
You can tell he's a video game and mirror gangster.
Up there posing like... why I oughta......:roflmao::roflmao:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
It's not a newsflash to me but it may be to you. Since you are the one who brought up about the need for black folk to change our image for the world.
Is that not what you said in your post?
Are you okay with the image that black people have?

Yes or no?

If yes you're apart of the problem.

Dodge the question and you're apart of the problem.

Anything other than no, and you're apart of the problem.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Did you see how dainty he put down the bottle or whatever he had in his hands while his people's was getting fucked up? :lol:
Then he brings his hands up to his waist and makes a fist.:lol::lol:
You can tell he's a video game and mirror gangster.
Up there posing like... why I oughta......:roflmao::roflmao:
We heard the sound of those blows, he heard, "Naw, brother, you don't wanna do that!"

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Are you okay with the image that black people have?

Yes or no?

If yes you're apart of the problem.

Dodge the question and you're apart of the problem.

Anything other than no, and you're apart of the problem.
Dude try that young bs with somebody else.

Did you not say this (which was a question I asked you)?

"and get serious about changing our image for the better, this will be what and how most of the world view black people and especially black men.

Same way black women are mostly seen as twerk bots."

Those are your words and not mines. I didn't allude to anything other than what you stated.

So first you care about how the world views us, then you say you don't.
Now what? You back to caring..?

I have no more to say on this. Peace...

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Dude try that young bs with somebody else.

Did you not say this (which was a question I asked you)?

"and get serious about changing our image for the better, this will be what and how most of the world view black people and especially black men.

Same way black women are mostly seen as twerk bots."

Those are your words and not mines. I didn't allude anything other than what you stated.

So first you care about how the world views us, then you say you don't.
Now what? You back to caring..?

I have not more to say on this. Peace...
Because you weren't saying shit to begin with, so again.

Do you have an issue with the image of black people? Yes or no?

If it's no then shut the fuck up with that mental back flip bullshit you on.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Skinny Jean logic
aa90bb3ae56eba360fdff85e89b63b10.jpg

Yup & proven shooters, wont fight at all.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
right on time.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police are looking for a man who tried to reenter the Oak Court Mall with an assault rifle Sunday after being involved in a fight inside.
According to the Memphis Police Department, the man got into an argument inside the mall just before 6pm. A man involved in the fight left the mall and then tried to come back inside with an assault rifle. Police described the man with the weapon as a black man with gold hair, with light blue jeans armed with an assault rifle.

If you have information that can help investigators, call CrimeStoppers at 901-528-2274 (CASH). Calls are anonymous, and you could earn a cash reward.

Typical BAN, always on the run.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed watching that ass whooping way more than I should have

same... it was like watching your favorite movie for the first time LOL

I usually avoid watching these fight videos posted online but this one is the exception.

I've come back to this thread multiple times to re-watch that ass whooping which was well deserved.

I'm just waiting for them to drop the director's cut 4k blu ray of this thrashing so that I can add it to my collection.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's why a lot of them carry heat most of the time. They not trying to fight anybody.. :smh:
Bench press for what? Lift 4 lbs? Cats wanna box here’s 4 more rounds.

i been a skinny kid with no punching power. But this thang right here? I keep the internet tucked encase I gotta teach someone about the cosmos.

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked how his face looked at the end when he stumbled off wondering wtf just happened...

Naw, yellowshirt was over there punching into his own fist, getting the lie ready for the set about what he was doing while his boy was gettin molly whampped. He ran for the gun, but the crew gon be huntin his ass for leaving the homie on stuck.

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The sound lol ouch

and they dumb as fuck. Yella shirt gon run alllll the way to the parking lot instead of just helping his boy out. They gon whup his ass or he gon come up stankin if the cops don't find him first.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Skinny jeans nukka: "What's going on?"

He got showed what's going on..... he caught all episodes.... he got that "binge beatdown"

:lol: