Skinny Jeans niggaz gone learn...LOL

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
young nigga caught some grown man hands LOL!

Skinny jeans turned into Eddie Kane when he got up

tumblr_mftgfz2JSB1ry031vo1_500.gifv

Ole boy told him after whooping that ass....
tenor.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
How the fuck dude have respect for the guy who got beat when he got beat up for one...plus the dumbass followed and harassed ole boy until he could take it anymore. Like what kind of backwards ass logic is that?
Skinny Jean logic
aa90bb3ae56eba360fdff85e89b63b10.jpg

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ye
You must have missed his boy running to get the stick. They went back to kill that man. Bitch ass niggas
Yeah I saw it. What I was trying to say is even though the 1st kid took the capital L at least he didn't go to the gun 1st. The other kid could've thrown hands and tried to protect his brother in skinny jeans but he went for the stick. That doesn't mean once the beatee realizes where he's at he won't try and shoot. At least in the beginning he tried to use the hands.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Find it more disturbing that nobody tried to stop it, even followed the incident with no awareness in that they could've been caught in a cross fire.

I dont feel bad he got his ass beat but everyone there should've been shaming the fuck outta youngsta.

But it's "entertaining" to see black people fight and kill each other.

Lost and done as a group.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Ye

Yeah I saw it. What I was trying to say is even though the 1st kid took the capital L at least he didn't go to the gun 1st. The other kid could've thrown hands and tried to protect his brother in skinny jeans but he went for the stick. That doesn't mean once the beatee realizes where he's at he won't try and shoot. At least in the beginning he tried to use the hands.
No he shouldn't have.

He should just the ass beating and leave with his pride intact.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ye

Because it wasn’t on him. If it was best believe he would have shot son

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Find it more disturbing that nobody tried to stop it, even followed the incident with no awareness in that they could've been caught in a cross fire.

I dont feel bad he got his ass beat but everyone there should've been shaming the fuck outta youngsta.

But it's "entertaining" to see black people fight and kill each other.

Lost and done as a group.
Don't maximize the minimum.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Don't maximize the minimum.
The minimum are always on display so "one bad apple" doesn't apply here.

I'm tired of this bullshit and I'm tired of the excuses. This shit needs to be called out and stopped but black folk have to stop making excuses for this bullshit.

Watch how many times this will be reposted, shared, cheered on, and laughed at.

Had bruh opened fire then it would've been "we need to do better as people."

Fuckin done as a group:itsawrap:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The minimum are always on display so "one bad apple" doesn't apply here.

I'm tired of this bullshit and I'm tired of the excuses. This shit needs to be called out and stopped but black folk have to stop making excuses for this bullshit.

Had bruh opened fire then it would've been "we need to do better as people."

Fuckin done as a group:itsawrap:
So what you are saying is that these individuals are indicative of the majority of black folk??

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
So what you are saying is that these individuals are indicative of the majority of black folk??
Yes because whether we like it or not this is the image that encompasses us all.

Until folks are more vocal about this shit and start shaming these idiots, stop recording and posting bullshit, and get serious about changing our image for the better, this will be what and how most of the world view black people and especially black men.

Same way black women are mostly seen as twerk bots.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

You know why recording artists retire? Because people stop showing up. As long as we are our own gatekeepers, the recorders and the recorded will never pass up the chance to go viral. Would I like it to stop? Hell yeah, but that ship has sailed. Sadly, it's going to take something catastrophic to get this to stop, and since people are willing to blow another person's brains on camera, I don't know where that line is.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Yes because whether we like it or not this is the image that encompasses us all.

Until folks are more vocal about this shit and start shaming these idiots, stop recording and posting bullshit, and get serious about changing our image for the better, this will be what and how most of the world view black people and especially black men.

Same way black women are mostly seen as twerk bots.
Seems like you are too caught up in how the world views "us"/what they think. So now I understand why you are maximizing the minimum. The world will never maximize the minimum when it comes to the good things black folk do. You should rethink your position but if not... so be it.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like you are too caught up in how the world views "us". So now I understand why you are maximizing the minimum. The world will never maximize the minimum when it comes to the good thing black folk do. You should rethink your position but if not... so be it.
I dont have to rethink anything, but I think you should think deeper than the surface.

Don't gaslight, I care about our image because we are better than what's shown throughout the media. I dont give a fuck what a white person thinks, which is what you're alluding to in your comment.

I give a fuck about what WE think. Black people shouldn't be comfy with the way we are portrayed and we shouldn't just shrug at shit like this. Like it's normal for black people.

Your comment is exactly what I'm talking about. You rather tell me "rethink" than address the matter at hand.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I dont have to rethink anything, but I think you should think deeper than the surface.

Don't gaslight, I care about our image because we are better than what's shown throughout the media. I dont give a fuck what a white person thinks, which is what you're alluding to in your comment.

I give a fuck about what WE think. Black people shouldn't be comfy with the way we are portrayed and we shouldn't just shrug at shut like this. Like it's normal for black people.

Your comment is exactly what I'm talking about. You rather tell me "rethink" than address the matter at hand.
I only alluded to what you wrote in your post but Like I said...as far rethinking your position. So be it... Peace...

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I only alluded to what you wrote in your post but Like I said...as far rethinking your position. So be it... Peace...
No, you tried to gaslight that I wanted our image to change so that other races wouldn't talk shit.

News flash my guy, they are going to talk shit regardless.

So FOR OURSELVES since you have a hard time with nuances, we should want a better image.

Like I said, you need to stop the surface level thinking. Dig a lil deeper, actually get active instead of trying to combat me on this.

Peace.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuck dude have respect for the guy who got beat when he got beat up for one...plus the dumbass followed and harassed ole boy until he couldn't take it anymore. Like what kind of backwards ass logic is that?
Dude is an idiot

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
No, you tried to gaslight that I wanted our image to change so that other races wouldn't talk shit.

News flash my guy, they are going to talk shit regardless.

So FOR OURSELVES since you have a hard time with nuances, we should want a better image.

Like I said, you need to stop the surface level thinking. Dig a lil deeper, actually get active instead of trying to combat me on this.

Peace.
It's not a newsflash to me but it may be to you. Since you are the one who brought up about the need for black folk to change our image for the world.
Is that not what you said in your post?