Side Hustle: Government Contract Resource - The Holy Grail To Taxpayer$ Money!

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
YES!!!

And for this whole thread...
:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:
tenor.gif

I'll start working on it....
I got a few things Im working on.... turning this (sidehustle theme) into a podcast/vlog....
Already have the infrastructure set-up. just have a few loose ends to tie.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Government contracts has been the best way to create wealth in this country. From Edison, Fred Trump to Ross Perot all of those guys had government contracts to hit the big leagues. One of my previous jobs was approving obligations for the federal government. This one business received $10,000 for building space. Unfortunately for him the government is moving toward teleworking with the current pandemic and his contract will not be renewed. So he was making $240,000 in easy money per year gone in the blink of an eye. 3 agencies I have worked at will no longer have the staff in office prior to this virus.

Last edited:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bump and Thanks again. Trying to utilize as much as possible from this thread.
what are you working on??? maybe you can spark an idea for someone else. I'm kinda overwhelmed myself. :dunno: :lol:
the producer of the content doesn't always know what to do with it.... they just recognize the possible value in the information & also knows how to present it in the most user-friendly/lazy person way. :roflmao3: