SI Swimsuit model Yumi Nu shamed as ‘not beautiful’ — fans fight back

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MAN...

The Old Days when I worked for a Graphics Firm (various) during The 80s in NYC
Time-Life was one of our major Clients.
ALL our Salespeople were trying every kiss-ass move to get a copy of the SI Swimsuit issues before it hit the stands.
Copping an edition was like hitting Gold and shit for our some of our Sales Execs.
And some would display those issues prominently in their offices.

Can't see that shit happening anymore.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they knew what they were doing putting that average woman on the cover.....got the reaction they were looking for

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because this cat made his name on telling the Canadian government to not tell him how to think or speak. Then he jumps on social media unprovoked to tell a company how to run itself. Nobody said that the model was beautiful. He talks about the troll aspects of social media, but then he also indulges in it.

I definitely feel that. I guess when I'm on BGOL I'm just always expecting trolling from somewhere, so I was like 'meh'. If I read this somewhere else my feelings would have been different.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I definitely feel that. I guess when I'm on BGOL I'm just always expecting trolling from somewhere, so I was like 'meh'. If I read this somewhere else my feelings would have been different.

It's all love homie! I just can't stand a hypocrite. Don't get it twisted Twitter is home for trolls, but you sit there trying to be an authority of how people should act and then you haul off talking shyt about a stranger?!?! FCUK HIM! And I low key rocked with some of the shyt that he says.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that his wife is wayyyyyyyyyyy less attractive than the woman he felt the need to speak up about....for me, that's the thing. He married a chick thar looks like Ray Donovan's crippled brother and he's gonna feel the need to publicly talk shit about this chick? It's kinda like when Jason Whitlock called Serena fat :lol:

Oh shit.... even better than Ray Donovan's brother.... Peterson's wife looks EXACTLY like little bartender guy from "Above the Law":

This bitch ain't Asian, she is ugly, dude has his opinions. Don't get why it's such a big deal

Last edited:

DESTRO

Rising Star
Registered
and for the record Jordan Peterson, the cac who called her not beautifulo, married this:
jordan-peterson-tammy-roberts.jpg

He's a faggot and so is any dude who follows him.
That Cac married Liam Neeson:hmm:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jordan Peterson is a faggit and a racist pos

she is a ugly obese fat white cac. He told no lie.

If she was a black woman, then fuck him. but why do we care if white people call white people fat?

Also isnt this just a play between them to move sales and get people talking. When last did anyone even remember sports illustrated?

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People are outraged for recreational purposes, who really gives a fuck? I've never cared who's on the cover of SI, no one buys it anymore. This feels like a manufactured controversy to attract more eyes to an aging magazine. Next year it'll be an autistic lady with triple Ds that identifies as a donkey.

Dam i literlaly just said this. Shit feel fake af

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's fat, and that's cool, but shit like this reminds me of that whole Oprah "I love myself as I am!" bullshit. It gives people an excuse not to take care of themselves.
Are we able to prove that having the opposite body type motivates people to take care of themselves?

It’s hard for me seeing an SI cover having a lasting affect on someone’s lifestyle choice to good nutrition and training.
Bitch fat. Let's be real.

Fully qualified for a "one burger away" thread.
Oh, you’re mighty generous.

Bruh, she is AT LEAST a burger in!

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
C'mon man it's like a solid C cup. They need to be at least D or bigger at her size. What's the point of being "thick" if you don't have assets all around?

Not every woman has perfect proportions. Sometimes, you've gotta work with what she has. The results can be quite satisfying.

treal5

Rising Star
Platinum Member
C'mon man it's like a solid C cup. They need to be at least D or bigger at her size. What's the point of being "thick" if you don't have assets all around?

Not every woman has perfect proportions. Sometimes, you've gotta work with what she has. The results can be quite satisfying.

She's a tall confident chick in a bikini with semi terrible proportion. Hips but a flat ass, below body proportion titty ratio, and chubby everywhere.
Just honest facts.. And yes, I'd still smash.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's a tall confident chick in a bikini with semi terrible proportion. Hips but a flat ass, below body proportion titty ratio, and chubby everywhere.
Just honest facts... And yes, I'd still smash.

And that, my friend, is really all that matters. :yes: