She is letting you know it’s real

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I can smell yo shitty breath..and shit stained crooked rotten teef...way in Mississippi...you nasty bitch made scoundrel
minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit_2.jpg

Ok Halo...you dun fucked up know... :lol:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow. You sound like a white boy who learned about Black people looking a reruns of Good Times. Pretty sad...Minstrel Man

Sounding and being two different thangs...I will treat you like Cinderella...and beat the living shit out if you...and make you wash my clothes..and that's on everything..lil boy

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sounding and being two different thangs...I will treat you like Cinderella...and beat the living shit out if you...and make you wash my clothes..and that's on everything..lil boy
Has ANY actual Black person on this board heard a grown Black man refer to another man as a "lil boy"??

Were on to you you Halo...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has ANY actual Black person on this board heard a grown Black man refer to another man as a "lil boy"??

Were on to you you Halo...

I'm a ignant muffucka... boy...you are a bitch made thumb suckin..nut grabbing boy...I'm not shit to play with...I stay armed and dangerous..little boy...and hurry yo bitch ass up boy...you taking too long...boy

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn: shut up girl i mean i had the volume downlike op said and she was taking to long to show the butt this is why i hate these videos too

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Go look at his post history he love shitting on black people..him and Tito Jackson are neck and neck for ambiguous coon duo.. the funniest is when he went on a Jewish are great rant.. if he’s not white he definitely wants to be it

I feel like the number of coon account in here has exploded since 2016. They're coming out of the woodwork now.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shhhh it's OK Halo...we know it's a matter of time before another one of your lies becomes too much for you and you leave and come back with another new screen name.

Don't forget....we're still waiting to see those medical books. :lol:
You don't know me very well it seems. I' am one of the most legit members on this board I keep it 100 at all times. You should try to follow in my footsteps cause I'm a solid dude.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go look at his post history he love shitting on black people..him and Tito Jackson are neck and neck for ambiguous coon duo.. the funniest is when he went on a Jewish are great rant.. if he’s not white he definitely wants to be it

He like booties that are big... though..brah

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You don't know me very well it seems. I' am one of the most legit members on this board I keep it 100 at all times. You should try to follow in my footsteps cause I'm a solid dude.
A solid 400 lbs you fat shit.
I woke up out a dead sleep to post that. I'm going back to bed.