She is letting you know it’s real

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spoken like the fat female CUNT you are. I was hoping you had a coronary at Golden Corral yesterday. Maybe Omicron will get you.

Ain't you a bitch....I will make you whip yo own ass...a bitch that wants to call someone else a bitch...I will cut yo funky ass toes off...and feed em to the fish...you shitty drawls wearing..non shaving...dry pussy having...BITCH

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Cranberry-Jelly-R2-2.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving!

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ain't you a bitch....I will make you whip yo own ass...a bitch that wants to call someone else a bitch...I will cut yo funky ass toes off...and feed em to the fish...you shitty drawls wearing..non shaving...dry pussy having...BITCH
I figured entrepre-fatfuck's cuck would have something to say.

It finally dawned on me why I hate you're bitch ass so much...you're the minstrel show of BGOL...a white faggot incel fuck using played-out Black stereotypes to be someone you're not.

Stop trying so hard, tink tink...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It finally dawned on me why I hate you're bitch ass so much...you're the minstrel show of BGOL...a white faggot incel fuck using played-out Black stereotypes to be someone you're not.

Yeh...I'm the King of Incels...I fuck All they bitches...and send em out on missions.....I will make you cut yo wrist...and make you send me yo bitch...lil boy

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can smell yo shitty breath..and shit stained crooked rotten teef...way in Mississippi...you nasty bitch made scoundrel

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Now if she could just comb her hair...
You thinking about the wrong thing douche.
Spoken like the fat female CUNT you are. I was hoping you had a coronary at Golden Corral yesterday. Maybe Omicron will get you.

Why is Kilagram answering for Halo????

:confused::confused::confused: