She Calls Herself "EXOTIC TROPHY WIFE", Would You?

Infamous One

Potential Star
Registered
That was a clear mistake. Don't ever try to stand next to AFox unless you are on point.

That shit cracks me up when women do that. Take pictures with other broads that they know look ten times better than them. But either way I'm fucking both AFox and her. AFox would probably be the one I'd date but the other one seems like she'd be pretty cool to smoke and drink with and then fuck.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
l_215d8ecd1fc8d63ae2f54f26807e5bb9.jpg

other chic is waaaaaaaaaay badder

her friend on the left gets the trophy...

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
I think A.fox did her makeup that's why she's looking trannyish the cam phone pictures were way better lol

jae_one

Rising Star
Registered
Now don't go getting me wrong because the woman is fine and all... but Trophy Wife I cant give her the title... for that you have to be flawless.... but would I marry the chick... well she have to be more then trophy that chick need to work... lol

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ain't gonna lie. She's better lookin' than 90% of bitches I fucked. :lol:

Would I smash? of course.

Would I wife? Why buy the cow if I can get the milk for free? :dunno:

madgoose

International
International Member
She Calls Herself "EXOTIC TROPHY WIFE

could you imagine the ego you would have to live/put up with!!!!

Headaches all day everyday plus I think she would always be on the look out for an "upgrade":smh:

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered
l_215d8ecd1fc8d63ae2f54f26807e5bb9.jpg

other chic is waaaaaaaaaay badder

:yes: Women need to keep track of which one of their friends might be more attractive than themselves and never take pictures w/ them :lol: . I'm kidding of course, but judging by the thread responses, maybe I shouldn't be. :D

CharlieBrown

Rising Star
Registered
Trophy wife!!!?

How many legs would a jackass have if you called a tail a leg?

Four.

Calling a tail a leg don't make it an leg.