She Calls Herself "EXOTIC TROPHY WIFE", Would You?

mc2

Rising Star
Registered
would I suck them tities the way she look in that first picture?
the answer is yes
would I give her a guest pass to Ballys the way she look in the other pictures
yes
would i wife her
no

She's a fuck buddy but no wife

infamous-online

Star
Registered
average, far from exotic looking. would i wife her, naw cause i don't know her. however, if her head was in the right place, then maybe.

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
22ezgn.jpg
+
bdqe74.gif

blkpole9

Rising Star
Registered
I would fuck this bitch then get a case of slim fast,,,NOTHIng special about her at all..Now the hot looking chick standing next to her is a different story.

K

kwazdog

She phat ta def... she might be exotic to some, but to me she's a run in the mill phatty phat!!! now a Senegalese, sri-lankan, inuit eskimo, gulla island african american, that's what I would call a exotic trophy wife....

Frank Wilson

Star
Registered
That key word "trophy wife" is not very appealing. Sounds like a high maintenence woman.

I just fuck her, and before the bills come out I will dump her. :)

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
I'd have to see what she was talking about first. I'd hit it no questions asked but she is too fine... never trust a big butt and a smile. She looks like the type to start some shit that you'll end up having to finish.

l_215d8ecd1fc8d63ae2f54f26807e5bb9.jpg

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nice pics!but trophy wife? i dont think so, i mean look at her standing next to a.fox, not a contest. but! one mans trash is another mans treasure (trophy).

That was a clear mistake. Don't ever try to stand next to AFox unless you are on point.