She’s an old bunny, I’m sure you’ll say but......

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She knows of Zod.and pretty stress free and likely has skimmed a few heroin whites out of some money. I’d sign up for a season or two.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Yall know I'm usually the first one here

to say I can't fuck no old chick but I'd

have to think twice before making a

hasty decision.

Grandma bad as fuck! :yes:

ebeats99

Rugged smooth
BGOL Patreon Investor
Now, she is a true example of the term "MILF".
:sleazy:

I especially love these two right here:

3e5f2c2e38f60194646b4427008f3002effceed3.jpg
71bb181c06d633e5635dfe8aca4047ad083a1d7f.jpg

:jackoff::jackoff::jackoff:
don't you mean GILF?

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What! This hideous bitch looks old as fuck
So look at her body and not her face, would you guess she was in her late 40s with body alone. A motherfucker can't do a shitload about wrinkles. Its genetics, time, and diet. So ...I think if you line up bitches there were her age next to her, she'll be a shining star. You don't agree?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
So look at her body and not her face, would you guess she was in her late 40s with body alone. A motherfucker can't do a shitload about wrinkles. Its genetics, time, and diet. So ...I think if you line up bitches there were her age next to her, she'll be a shining star. You don't agree?
Are you white? I know few black people who wrinkle before 60. She has that wrinkly saggy skin already. That's that cac gene. She looks older than her age.

West Endian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol cuz i got a whole wife. And i aint tell baby girl. She was trying to date a nigga like i was single. It was a fun couple months but after while i couldn't keep coming up with reasons to be out and about. That thick bodied chick crosses my mind weekly!!

LOL..Ok. We in the same boat. Had a keeper, but I couldn't keep her.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Are you white? I know few black people who wrinkle before 60. She has that wrinkly saggy skin already. That's that cac gene. She looks older than her age.

Yeah bruh.. ya right.. hell i thought this chick was 60.. im like damn... she looks gooo for 60 then i see 48... im like damn... she look old then a mugg..