She’s an old bunny, I’m sure you’ll say but......

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
she got a nice body for a senior citizen.
topless vid and pics for those that are doing research.

Dann828

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
19899666-thumbnail-jpeg.33524
20190514_173216-png.33546
20190608_141035-png.34184
20190610_214506-png.35359

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
This bitch says she is 48 and has an onlyfans page? That’s fucked up...Somebody get them pics ASAP. edit...great job BGOL

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
maan shes mt type - if i can snatch a white woman - i will snatch that like a diabetic snatching a oreo

bigdog_bx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is at that age where she not only wants attention, she NEEDS it! And, its well deserved. She looks a lot better than a lot of younger girls you see in the gym or clubs for that matter. Plus with all the trickery tools women have at their disposal today, you never know what you will get when you get them home. She seems like a natural good time that will have different wines on deck and will make you breakfast before you leave in the morning. lol (You won't eat it because it has no seasoning, but it's the thought that counts.)

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Think twice. Cuz when those teeth come out and she sets them on the nightstand, they'll be staring back at you the whole time.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Once I saw the onlyfans tag, I knew to be patient!!!!

Rawwwwww. Chick looks good from head to toe and she bout the hoe life.

Reactions: BDR

PliggaNease

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I actually saw her out and about yesterday. I was with my wife and she was with her dude, so I really couldn't approach her. She looks pretty good in person too.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol cuz i got a whole wife. And i aint tell baby girl. She was trying to date a nigga like i was single. It was a fun couple months but after while i couldn't keep coming up with reasons to be out and about. That thick bodied chick crosses my mind weekly!!

U got a pic? Blur her face and surroundings out.. brah