Shawty said she needs a man making $500K

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
GreatClutteredBigmouthbass-max-1mb.gif
Shorty ain’t cute and her ass flat. She should be beheaded and her assless body rolled down a temple.
LOL!! Harsh!!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
Slim if she fishing in mostly black waters and in what state.. come to Manhattan..her chances go up downtown

Them dudes in a suit want a Becky to kick it with in the Hamptons. She can't help close a deal.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them dudes in a suit want a Becky to kick it with in the Hamptons. She can't help close a deal.

This. A professional multimillionaire cac ain't stepping over Beckys or Asians to wife up a black chick like her. The irony is she'll probably end up with a cac but he'll be making nowhere near the salary she desires. Some of these black women would rather choose a cac who makes equal salary or sometimes less than a brother.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This. A professional multimillionaire cac ain't stepping over Beckys or Asians to wife up a black chick like her. The irony is she'll probably end up with a cac but he'll be making nowhere near the salary she desires. Some of these black women would rather choose a cac who makes equal salary or sometimes less than a brother.
you Can make millions multiple amount of ways.. a perfect example of a cac she‘d get is this dude

some sean evans looking ass cac

he’ll be some fancy restaurant owner, or own a website, or some other alternative biz that generates lots of income.. he’ll bump into her at some rich sports bar.. buy her drinks, buy her food, have a long convo with her through the whole night.. than be shock she actually gave her number to him.. months will pass by and he’ll take her to all type of diff events.. he’ll be so happy somebody like her would date a guy that looks like him.. he’ll kissing her hands and holding them tight.. than when his biz really pop off he’ll propose to her.. it’s a bunch of cacs that look like him that are successful that would be overwhelmed by her presence

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There are various ways to make hundreds of thousands of dollars without being a shirt and tie person..this is 2021 not 1971

another type cac that would love this broad..some Brett conti looking ass nig

taking out the country for weeks on his voyages..clothing designer..influencer

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you Can make millions multiple amount of ways.. a perfect example of a cac she‘d get is this dude

some sean evans looking ass cac

he’ll be some fancy restaurant owner, or own a website, or some other alternative biz that generates lots of income.. he’ll bump into her at some rich sports bar.. buy her drinks, buy her food, have a long convo with her through the whole night.. than be shock she actually gave her number to him.. months will pass by and he’ll take her to all type of diff events.. he’ll be so happy somebody like her would date a guy that looks like him.. he’ll kissing her hands and holding them tight.. than when his biz really pop off he’ll propose to her.. it’s a bunch of cacs that look like him that are successful that would be overwhelmed by her presence

Thats a lot of "it could possibly happen" but thats not the norm bro or nowhere near common. No matter how much society tries to push interracial dating/marriages, people still for the most part marry within their own race. I'm pretty confident in saying millionaire cacs from any walk of life aren't wifing up black women at high rate so that chick will be taking a major gamble if she thinks a cac that wealthy will wife her up.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thats a lot of "it could possibly happen" but thats not the norm bro or nowhere near common. No matter how much society tries to push interracial dating/marriages, people still for the most part marry within their own race. I'm pretty confident in saying millionaire cacs from any walk of life aren't wifing up black women at high rate so that chick will be taking a major gamble if she thinks a cac that wealthy will wife her up.
It was half a mill.. her chances go up if she chase after cacs than black dudes.. that’s the truth.. you can read the comments in this thread and see how dudes are talking about her lack of ass, etc.. she dosent fit the black mold/criteria as far as visuals for a lot of dudes.. but you put her in a white circle and her rating system goes up.. even in her pics with her cac friends she’s obviously the best looking 1 in her crew.. that means she would stand out in her circle.. her percentage go up if she goes after a diff race.. that’s truth.. the thing is she probably won’t or dosent know this.. there’s a diff in wanting something and actively pursuing it.. it’s easier to talk about it than actually doing it..most of ya are talking from a black POV and ya standards not from a lower standard cacs

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh yea she grew up in the land of bougee kniggas

She is in her lane its just. Kniggas have a spider sense for chicks that been slutted out with cacs..

We avoid them hoes like we avoid kkkops

I ain't sayin she been caced out..

But my super knigga senses sure be tingling every time she opens her mouth
It was half a mill.. her chances go up if she chase after cacs than black dudes.. that’s the truth.. you can read the comments in this thread and see how dudes are talking about her lack of ass, etc.. she dosent fit the black mold/criteria as far as visuals for a lot of dudes.. but you put her in a white circle and her rating system goes up.. even in her pics with her cac friends she’s obviously the best looking 1 in her crew.. that means she would stand out in her circle.. her percentage go up if she goes after a diff race.. that’s truth.. the thing is she probably won’t or dosent know this.. there’s a diff in wanting something and actively pursuing it.. it’s easier to talk about it than actually doing it..most of ya are talking from a black POV and ya standards not from a lower standard cacs
white guys like tits. Ain’t no body wig in no board built woman unless they are a homosexual.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Trustttt me she can.. literally within the first 5 secs i was like she’s a white mans black girl.. she has that look.. she’s the chick hugged up on a cac downtown while ice skating in the park or on 5th ave eating a $20 danish, or outside dining at some 5 star eatery chowing down on seafood while drinking some wine.. that chick has the ultimate cac loving look.. I def can see some cac holding her hand tight walking down the street loving her presence..buying a 6 fig Benz for her wrapped in a red tie..oh man she fits the mold.. she fishing in the wrong sea..go to cacland to find your catch.. in 2 yrs when ya see pics of her hugged up on some cac ya dudes gonna call her a negro bedwench and I’ll smirk and be like she found her calling
You think highly of her. Shorty ain’t gonna be shit cause she ain’t shit.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm not saying she can't get a cac or that cacs don't find her attractive. The numbers just don't work in her favor as a black woman to be wifed up by a millionaire cac. This is just a statistical fact, millionaire cacs don't typically wife up sistas.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not saying she can't get a cac or that cacs don't find her attractive. The numbers just don't work in her favor as a black woman to be wifed up by a millionaire cac. This is just a statistical fact, millionaire cacs don't typically wife up sistas.
There’s a statistic for white people that make 500,000 a yr and what their girlfriends race is or children’s mother?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s a statistic for white people that make 500,000 a yr and what their girlfriends race is or children’s mother?

So what percentage of cac men who make $500k+ a year are dating or wifing black women? You do know that black women are the least likely of women to get married in America right?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t think highly of her..I’m just saying what cacs like..if you know how I speak I think cac standards are low.. so there that goes.. a product can sell and it be low quality.. this is 1 of those cases
If cacs liked her she wouldn’t be on YouTube bruh. Be best.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So what percentage of cac men who make $500k+ a year are dating or wifing black women?
Nobody could tell you this.. cause there is no person walking to every white mans house that makes 500,000 and more with a piece of paper asking questions on his dating life.. this is why I was seeing how deep you were gonna go with these invisible stats you were gonna mention about ir relationships where the partners aren’t married or have children but are dating/girlfriend/boyfriend.. the percentage is only lower cause black women don’t really like white boys..it’s not the other way around.. black women prefer blackman

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If cacs liked her she wouldn’t be on YouTube bruh. Be best.
Is she going for whiteboys? I think she wants a Blackman.. that’s why my argument was that what she wants the 500,000 dude..isn’t gonna be the shade she wants.. this is what she has to fig out.. is if she wants the money or the visual thing she desires.. if she wants the money than she gonna have to go in cac circles to get that dude.. if it’s the visuals than she gonna have to humble herself and deal with a good black man Who funds aren’t 500,000... those are the choices

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is she going for whiteboys? I think she wants a Blackman.. that’s why my argument was that what she wants the 500,000 dude..isn’t gonna be the shade she wants.. this is what she has to fig out.. is if she wants the money or the visual thing she desires.. if she wants the money than she gonna have to go in cac circles to get that dude.. if it’s the visuals than she gonna have to humble herself and deal with a good black man Who funds aren’t 500,000... those are the choices
She wants a black man that makes over $500k? That’s now rarity/scarcity works.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watched the whole thing. Dope conversation. I hope she was humbled because the brother was very patient with her. A lot of Black women have difficulty listening to Black men
This is it in a nutshell. We have about two generations of females running around that won't listen to a man. A man can't tell them NUTHIN'! This is what we saw here. She has rationalized why she doesn't have the man that she wants and she reinforces it by confirmation bias. "It must be them." :rolleyes:
She has a princess complex. Its obvious that she gets hit on by dudes but she believes that she is above the men that approach her because she went to Howard. If she is an event planner, I know exactly what she does. She has access to the men she is looking for if she does large events but they are not checking for her because they have better choices. She's above average looking but below excellent and she's another one who thinks her education is pushing her upward but she has the mentality of a perpetually SINGLE female. Beyoncé messed these chicks' heads up with that Independent woman shit. They are caught in a single cycle; Sex and the City bullshit. She wants to maintain her career because she likes what she does but she wants a rich husband for backup. Classic princess complex. She's a daddy's girl for sure.
She is selfish in more ways than she understands.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's crazy is how you all immediately seek out her pics and judge her on her appearance. And somehow equate that with the level of income of the men she inspires to date. In actuality, you all are on the same damn band wagon she is and do not even know it. You, just like her, believe the myth that somehow her looks will bring her a wealthily man. She's a pretty girl with a fucked up attitude. And you damn well know most y'all dating women that don't look good as her. Specifically, Tito's coon ass.
Ummmmmm it usually goes like that
What rock u been under?

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's an Ayisha Tyler type chick.
Good thing she seemed open to the idea of dating outside because I don't think she understands the arena she is competing in for the type of brotha that she's looking for. Her demeanor is that of a white guy's girl but she doesn't have the sacrifice in her that Beckys have when they are man-hunting. White chicks are on another level when competing for a husband.
She's not ready to fam up. She's looking to find a "power couple" mate so that she doesn't have to give up her career.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody could tell you this.. cause there is no person walking to every white mans house that makes 500,000 and more with a piece of paper asking questions on his dating life.. this is why I was seeing how deep you were gonna go with these invisible stats you were gonna mention about ir relationships where the partners aren’t married or have children but are dating/girlfriend/boyfriend.. the percentage is only lower cause black women don’t really like white boys..it’s not the other way around.. black women prefer blackman

Come on fam, you one of my favorite posters but the odds of getting a wealthy cac are not in her favor at all. You are presenting a cinderalla, lotto type scenario. First off we are talking about marriage not dating or flings. But even if it was a dating situation, her chances are still slim because most people date with the mindset to eventually marry.

Let me hit you with some interracial marriage stats for black women as for why its an extreme long shot for her...

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Based on these figures:

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse.

1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".4.6% of married Black American women and 10.8% of married Black American men had a non-Black spouse. 8.5% of married Black men and 3.9% of married Black women had a White spouse. 0.2% of married Black women were married to Asian American men, representing the least prevalent marital combination.

There is a notable disparity in the rates of exogamy by Asian American males and females. Of all Asian American/White marriages, only 29% involved an Asian American male and a White female. However Indian American males married more non-Indians than females, although Indian Americans displayed the highest rates of endogamy, with very low levels of outmarriage overall.

Of all Asian American/Black marriages only 19% involved an Asian American male and a Black female. 17.5% of married Asian American women and 8.2% of married Asian American men had a non-Asian American spouse.The most common interracial marriage in the United States is an Asian American female married to a White American male, this is followed by a White American female married to a Black American male.

So from these stats, 2.3 percent of white men married have a non white partner. Do you think these numbers bode well for her a black woman (no matter how she looks) to marry or get a white man making that that bread. You are presenting something thats highly unrealistic for her.

4.6% of married Black women had a non black spouse. How are her chances looking to lock down a wealthy cac?

Compared to both white and Hispanic women, black women marry later in life, are less likely to marry at all, and have higher rates of marital instability.

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4850739/

There are tons of statistical data about this shit I can post but I'm on my phone trying to copy & paste. No matter how you try to spin it it, it is highly unlikely a wealth cac will wife her. Now unfortunately there is no stat for wealthy cacs just smashing sistas but I think you get my point.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Come on fam, you one of my favorite posters but the odds of getting a wealthy cac are not in her favor at all. You are presenting a cinderalla, lotto type scenario. First off we are talking about marriage not dating or flings. But even if it was a dating situation, her chances are still slim because most people date with the mindset to eventually marry.

Let me hit you with some interracial marriage stats for black women as for why its an extreme long shot for her...

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Based on these figures:

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse.

1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".4.6% of married Black American women and 10.8% of married Black American men had a non-Black spouse. 8.5% of married Black men and 3.9% of married Black women had a White spouse. 0.2% of married Black women were married to Asian American men, representing the least prevalent marital combination.

There is a notable disparity in the rates of exogamy by Asian American males and females. Of all Asian American/White marriages, only 29% involved an Asian American male and a White female. However Indian American males married more non-Indians than females, although Indian Americans displayed the highest rates of endogamy, with very low levels of outmarriage overall.

Of all Asian American/Black marriages only 19% involved an Asian American male and a Black female. 17.5% of married Asian American women and 8.2% of married Asian American men had a non-Asian American spouse.The most common interracial marriage in the United States is an Asian American female married to a White American male, this is followed by a White American female married to a Black American male.

So from these stats, 2.3 percent of white men married have a non white partner. Do you think these numbers bode well for her a black woman (no matter how she looks) to marry or get a white man making that that bread. You are presenting something thats highly unrealistic for her.

4.6% of married Black women had a non black spouse. How are her chances looking to lock down a wealthy cac?

Compared to both white and Hispanic women, black women marry later in life, are less likely to marry at all, and have higher rates of marital instability.

There are tons of statistical data about this shit I can post but I'm on my phone trying to copy & paste. No matter how you try to spin it it, it is highly unlikely a wealth cac will wife her. Now unfortunately there is no stat for wealthy cacs just smashing sistas but I think you get my point.
As I said black women prefer black men so the percentages would be down cause cacs aren’t naturally their first choice.. the percentage would be down if a specific party in general dosent like the other party.. also relationships exist without marriage or children, so you can’t calculate a situation that dosent go on paper naturally, the only stats that usually get calculated are marriage and people have kids together.. you can date a person for 5 yrs who is a millionaire and not get married, just cause you didn’t marry that person dosent mean that relationship didn’t exist, it just means it didn’t advance to a higher peak.. so can she have a long relationship/ fling with a 500,000 cac yes she can..technically she would have gotten her wish, but keeping it or advancing it(marriage) is another story.. so can she achieve it? Yes.. the question is will she and if she’s going down that path of another race.. as it might have been stated already she seems to want a Blackman so the ir angle might not even be a choice cause she prefers black men.. i through out a hypothetical situation or alternative for her to achieve her goal of a high fig dude

nativeneworleanian06

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real question is what is she bringing to the table? What is her level of education? What is her earning potential?

A pretty face and a decent body only goes so far with a man that has common sense and a vision. If she has nothing to contribute, she will only be a temporary hobby.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As I said black women prefer black men so the percentages would be down cause cacs aren’t naturally their first choice.. the percentage would be down if a specific party in general dosent like the other party.. also relationships exist without marriage or children, so you can’t calculate a situation that dosent go on paper naturally, the only stats that usually get calculated are marriage and people have kids together.. you can date a person for 5 yrs who is a millionaire and not get married, just cause you didn’t marry that person dosent mean that relationship didn’t exist, it just means it didn’t advance to a higher peak.. so can she have a long relationship/ fling with a 500,000 cac yes she can..technically she would have gotten her wish, but keeping it or advancing it(marriage) is another story.. so can she achieve it? Yes.. the question is will she and if she’s going down that path of another race.. as it might have been stated already she seems to want a Blackman so the ir angle might not even be a choice cause she prefers black men.. i through out a hypothetical situation or alternative for her to achieve her goal of a high fig dude

Yes very hypothetical but very low to realistically happening. Thats all I'm trying to tell you.. Even if we go by your analogy of them just dating, people don't date other races more but then lean to marrying within their race. Basically the race you date is the race you'll more than likely marry.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Based on these figures:

She is an event planner.
While your numbers may be correct, I can assure you that she has access to white men if she does corporate events. If she is good at her job, she does large corporate events and those are comprised primarily of white males. There are a lot of women in that environment but not a lot of sistas. If she had more of a submissive demeanor, she could pull a white guy making six figures in that environment. You have to understand that conventions are nothing but big social gatherings. Even though they are for business purposes, they are still social gatherings and her being in that job affords her much more access than the average female, period.
I see sistas white white guys every day. Its not uncommon out west and not uncommon at all where I live.
That said, I agree that in general they are not checking for sistas, but its possible for her to pull if she has corporate daygame about herself (which she doesn't seem to).
She seems to believe she's on a higher level than she actually is. She wants a "hot" man with a lot of money and she thinks she's in the league to get at them. She's not. Software programmers doing UX or UI all easily make 100-120k a year and there are a ton of them. The problem is that a lot of them look like comic book guy on the Simpsons and she won't "settle" for that. Her ego is her obstacle.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She is an event planner.
While your numbers may be correct, I can assure you that she has access to white men if she does corporate events. If she is good at her job, she does large corporate events and those are comprised primarily of white males. There are a lot of women in that environment but not a lot of sistas. If she had more of a submissive demeanor, she could pull a white guy making six figures in that environment. You have to understand that conventions are nothing but big social gatherings. Even though they are for business purposes, they are still social gatherings and her being in that job affords her much more access than the average female, period.
I see sistas white white guys every day. Its not uncommon out west and not uncommon at all where I live.
That said, I agree that in general they are not checking for sistas, but its possible for her to pull if she has corporate daygame about herself (which she doesn't seem to).
She seems to believe she's on a higher level than she actually is. She wants a "hot" man with a lot of money and she thinks she's in the league to get at them. She's not. Software programmers doing UX or UI all easily make 100-120k a year and there are a ton of them. The problem is that a lot of them look like comic book guy on the Simpsons and she won't "settle" for that. Her ego is her obstacle.

She can position herself around white men all she wants even with a better demeanor it is not a lock that they will wife her. White men don't rush to marry black women. They are the least to get married. She might have a better chance if she was an Asian women & thats still slim.

Her best chance to get married is with a black man but she will need to have a come to Jesus moment & get rid of her inflated ego.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The real question is what is she bringing to the table? What is her level of education? What is her earning potential?

A pretty face and a decent body only goes so far with a man that has common sense and a vision. If she has nothing to contribute, she will only be a temporary hobby.
If a guy is worried about her earning potential, he isn't making the type of money needed to fit the category of man being discussed. This chick is looking for a guy who doesn't need her to earn but she wants to get married and keep her career. She's probably making somewhere between $40k-70k right now.
She wants a guy that she is attracted to who is making a half a mil a year. (in other words, a unicorn) Her career money wouldn't be shit. She's not ready to submit to a man and let him lead. THAT is her biggest obstacle - her ego. Even if she were, she is out of her looks class because there are dimes that are hunting for those same guys that she wants.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She can position herself around white men all she wants even with a better demeanor it is not a lock that they will wife her. White men don't rush to marry black women. They are the least to get married. She might have a better chance if she was an Asian women & thats still slim.

Her best chance to get married is with a black man but she will need to have a come to Jesus moment & get rid of her inflated ego.
Its not a lock, but I've seen it. She wants a rich guy. Either he has to be older or in the tech field. My city is full of tech millionaires but they are mostly white or Indian and an Indian man won't get near her. If she were here, she could pull a white guy making 100k-150k/yr but he's not gonna look like what she seems to be expecting, given the way she rejected Kevin's suggestion of dating a guy she is not attracted to.
She is out of her league with brothas that make that kind of dough. There are much better looking women competing. Her smartest option would be to try to find a guy on the way up and do the power couple thing until he knocks her up. That way, she at least gets a chance at finding a brotha.
These broads always want the complete package when they are not complete themselves.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the so called "low standard CAC" that are in the 500K and up category were feeling her, she wouldn't be calling in to Kevin Samuels channel for what went wrong type advice. Her chances of being saved by a millionaire are slim to none.

In America, anything is possible but a woman with unrealistic standards being wifed up by a millionaire is not the norm.

Its not a lock, but I've seen it. She wants a rich guy. Either he has to be older or in the tech field. My city is full of tech millionaires but they are mostly white or Indian and an Indian man won't get near her. If she were here, she could pull a white guy making 100k-150k/yr but he's not gonna look like what she seems to be expecting, given the way she rejected Kevin's suggestion of dating a guy she is not attracted to.
She is out of her league with brothas that make that kind of dough. There are much better looking women competing. Her smartest option would be to try to find a guy on the way up and do the power couple thing until he knocks her up. That way, she at least gets a chance at finding a brotha.
These broads always want the complete package when they are not complete themselves.

This right here

She's slightly better than average looking talking about he has to at least make 500K when she probably makes NOWHERE near that and want's to call the shots in that relationship :lol:

The gall :roflmao2:

Last edited: