Shawty said she needs a man making $500K

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that chick is attractive on swiping left in instagram..

sorry but with that obnoxious nasaly voice... Id rather chill

with a blunt smokin hood rat.....

No fuckin way I could take that voice for more than five minutes...

Id date a fuckin obnoxious ass becky if I wanted to torture my

fuckin ear drums like that...

something tells me her sex game is wack and her head game

even wacker... and after hearin that voice.. I wouldnt even want to

find out.....

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's just pretty enough to get smashed by dudes in the industry basically. None of them want her and the dudes that want her she doesn't like... She's basically a pretty/attractive bird. I really want to know what she needs that costs 500K a year lol I really think when women think of high earning men they think of athletes/entertainers AND NOT businessmen. They just want to lay up and shop like they living on a TV show. Shit is sad.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
She better take her ass to Dubai and act accordingly.

giphy.gif

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They just want to lay up and shop like they living on a TV show. Shit is sad.
Fam, you hit the nail on the head. These women are brainwashed by reality TV and they have begun to think that is the key to life. Throw some used up vagina at him and get freaky then you get access to his wealth.

It's the only logical explanation since 99% of them did not grow up UPPER middle class.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor
Most bitches think the theme of his show is, "how to get a high value man."

They don't get that the point of his show is to low-key tell them, 'bitch your standards are too damn high for where you at'.

Funny thing is bitches always think they are special, so the lessons that should be learned collectively, fall on deaf ears, and he never runs out of delusional bitches who think they deserve a high-earner.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She's a strong 6 maybe 7. She's not the upper echelon. Her attitude is stank and drops her to 5.

Yeah I’ve seen better looking chicks that work at the Ritz Carlton.
No shade or anything but she is just a basic looking chick. Does she bring anything to the table?
If your looks are not on par with winning Ms USA or a beauty contest, you are not getting with a dude making 500K.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No shade or anything but she is just a basic looking chick. Does she bring anything to the table?
If your looks are not on par with winning Ms USA or a beauty contest, you are not getting with a dude making 500K.
I shouldn’t say basic, but she is a typical dc female that works for the federal government or has a high position at a nonprofit. Again looks wise she is above average, but that’s about it.

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
I watched the whole thing. Dope conversation. I hope she was humbled because the brother was very patient with her. A lot of Black women have difficulty listening to Black men who are sophisticated and can remain logical with no emotion involved while explaining potential solutions.

If you fuckin' listen...maybe...just maybe you can fix your problem. She's overly pretentious. And the fact that she said men get everything they want at the end? Whoa...it's been a while since I heard some high-level bullshit like that. Men are sacrificial as hell when it comes to women.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No shade or anything but she is just a basic looking chick. you are not getting with a dude making 500K.
I can see a cac with lots of funds wifing her up... she def could find some pale skin sucker...she’s already amongst their circle with all the paleskins she’s taking pics with

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
She's just pretty enough to get smashed by dudes in the industry basically. None of them want her and the dudes that want her she doesn't like... She's basically a pretty/attractive bird. I really want to know what she needs that costs 500K a year lol I really think when women think of high earning men they think of athletes/entertainers AND NOT businessmen. They just want to lay up and shop like they living on a TV show. Shit is sad.

They're basically high-end long term prostitutes. I've even seen other women use that same descriptive reference for birds who have this mentality.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her dad is a plastic surgeon. She's looking for that bag. Good luck lil mama.

Oh yea she grew up in the land of bougee kniggas

She is in her lane its just. Kniggas have a spider sense for chicks that been slutted out with cacs..

We avoid them hoes like we avoid kkkops

I ain't sayin she been caced out..

But my super knigga senses sure be tingling every time she opens her mouth