Sexy Reporter Demetria Obilor (Traffic Bae)

Allister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EGXD92wW4AAT5JI
Why do you attention whore so bad?
Why do I know yo pussy so goood?
Why do I love your pics so much?
Why are you so fine? :pain::crying:

Ok, I’m back :lol:

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dallas is a big market, I hope she's moving up to something bigger.

Sexy girl, nice person, I wish her the best.
I have a feeling she's getting out of the news business altogether.
She can probably make more money just being fine and making appearances.
Also don't have to worry about jealous housewives and news anchors.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chick is fine as frog hair but the constant thirst trapping on her IG for the past 2-3 years let me know some shit is off with her. I follow a couple other fine news media chicks and they keep it more classy with their posts knowing the profession they're in.

It's always telling when a chick this fine is still on the market after all these years.

Mobilemannie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Chick is fine as frog hair but the constant thirst trapping on her IG for the past 2-3 years let me know some shit is off with her. I follow a couple other fine news media chicks and they keep it more classy with their posts knowing the profession they're in.

It's always telling when a chick this fine is still on the market after all these years.

Exactly. Something is off about her period. Dallas didn't drop her because of her hair or curves. I really think she would be perfect for the Atlanta market.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

This woman can do whatever she wants to do..

If she wants to walk around with a Bible in one hand.. .Shouting Jesus is a Liar..

I'm going to support her and pay for my love.

tumblr_psyiyahlbp1ws0zf8o1_540.jpg

bd9e24320f72b2c9908f007071e66d89

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I'm trying to think of any one woman that's had a single thread run almost 3 years without being naked. That's got to be a first.

Tell y'all one thing, she's worth the attention she's getting. Whew!

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
She's already losing it. Shit getting sloppy. You can see it when she runs away. Still hittable though.

She left her job at the station I'm assuming to be a full time internet celebrity? Yikes.

If you haven't seen her sweat or let her hair get nappy in any video, then you know what the deal is. She's already gone under the knife. If she has to get surgery to shed some pounds, I wouldn't put it pass her.

If you are an NFL or NBA dude, I would stay far away from this chick. She seems to be a little too conceited to know how to play the background. She could fuck up your career or at least slow down your paper, once she starts putting your personal business on blast.

But you have to give her credit if she can make a successful jump from TV to Internet personality. I have no idea if these IG celebrities are making big money but if she plays it correctly she could come out a winner because she created her own platform using a traditional form of communication.