Sexy Reporter Demetria Obilor (Traffic Bae)

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
^^^she's actually around 5'2"
Damn it's hard to tell she that short.

BJ8imQ.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Haven't check this thread in some time so haven't seen her latest pics, I am like damn, she got even finer.
Claude Hammercy

I'd RAW with Extreme Prejudice!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Dallas is a big market, I hope she's moving up to something bigger.

Sexy girl, nice person, I wish her the best.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
If she comes to Georgia, then it only confirms that we were meant to be fuckin' for life.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
:confused: exactly what … is beautiful about no nakedness ? ….. that's like looking at 17 pages of a Sears catalog ….

Lol come on bruh. I get what you're saying and I like naked tits and ass just like any dude but sometimes it IS cool to just appreciate the sexiness of a woman when she is clothed. Hard to concentrate on a pretty face when her pussy staring at you

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol come on bruh. I get what you're saying and I like naked tits and ass just like any dude but sometimes it IS cool to just appreciate the sexiness of a woman when she is clothed. Hard to concentrate on a pretty face when her pussy staring at you

Dude’s a fag so don’t pay him attention, every woman on Earth isn’t showing her pussy on the net.

datboi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused: exactly what … is beautiful about no nakedness ? ….. that's like looking at 17 pages of a Sears catalog ….

Some of the best fappenning happened out of a sears catalog panty and bra sections until that first Victoria Secret catalog arrived in the mail.