Votes: 96 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

Potential Star
Registered
mmm. I love 4's legs. I have a weakness for thickness...toss up between 4 and 5 for me.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
I guess got another one I can provoke now..Die a slow death, bitch. Give a fuck about what you or these cabbage patch niggas think...I don't even like being in SOL and when I am lured in here, all I see is some chewed up dog bones that look like legs. Waste of time. I=

You will never be able to provoke me hun,don't care enough about what some internet thug is saying.If you died tomorrow I wouldn't know or care.So provoke as you want

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
For but to the ladies that participated thank you. Now its up to the rest of you to decide on who has the sexiest legs on SOL.

Please remember that this is anonymous and the participants will NOT be named until the end of the poll.

Peace

Lady 1
legsm2-5kr729t.jpeg

Lady 2
legss1-4awjgx9ut.jpeg

Lady 3
legs3c-4awjhcoe5.jpeg

Lady 4
legs4m-4awozi03h.jpeg

Lady 5
leg5s-4awz6hk2x.jpeg

I wish number 3 would have showed more leg, #1 & 4 gots some nice thickness & sexy tat, 2(color pic) & 5 got str8 up Sexy legs. So I choose:

leg5s-4awz6hk2x.jpeg

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
I guess got another one I can provoke now..Die a slow death, bitch. Give a fuck about what you or these cabbage patch niggas think...I don't even like being in SOL and when I am lured in here, all I see is some chewed up dog bones that look like legs. Waste of time. I=

This is not a hate/beef thread so if you choose to not participate then do not. There is no need to become overly negative. If you don't like being here on SOL then why post? :confused: Anyways your input the first time was enough and appreciated that was the end of it.

SexyScorpio said:
It says legs dumbass,you distracted yourself.Reading comprehension was learned in school,please use it:hmm:

Sis now you know better than to respond to this type of thing yes? They are allowed their opinions yes. Not everyone is gonna like the females on here and we already know this. Do not use your energy for such things sis.

Peace

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member
I am really disappointed in the quality of the images in this poll. I am not talking about whats in the images but how blurry and fuzzy they are. In 2008 my digital camera from 2002 can take a better image that those.

I am willing to lend my efforts to helping anyone with their photos. From programs you can use to what you can use to prop your cell phone up in the air.

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
I am really disappointed in the quality of the images in this poll. I am not talking about whats in the images but how blurry and fuzzy they are. In 2008 my digital camera from 2002 can take a better image that those.

I am willing to lend my efforts to helping anyone with their photos. From programs you can use to what you can use to prop your cell phone up in the air.

Thank you.

mzmillion

...the easy cum!!
BGOL Investor
I see me and Onyx challenge didn't go so well this month. Dissappointing to say the least. If we do a next one, I hope we get more participation.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I see me and Onyx challenge didn't go so well this month. Dissappointing to say the least. If we do a next one, I hope we get more participation.

I dont think it went bad-Hell 5 is better than 2:confused:

We will come better next month:yes:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

I dont think it went bad-Hell 5 is better than 2:confused:

We will come better next month:yes:

It will be up to you two ladies to push the contest yes. Whatever it maybe.

I think that you had a great idea but there must be a way of getting it over better. The ladies who want to see SOL progress NEED to start participating instead of sitting back and waiting for the next person to do something.

Peace

TheDynasty

Certified Genius
BGOL Investor
This is not a hate/beef thread so if you choose to not participate then do not. There is no need to become overly negative. If you don't like being here on SOL then why post? :confused: Anyways your input the first time was enough and appreciated that was the end of it.

Your response is not necessary and it's not my intention to pollute your thread. I already made my comment in regards to this poll and that was that. Why are you addressing me as such when your idiot lackey addressed me in negative manner first? I guess you stress partiality as well as the other women on this board.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2qa5vh5.jpg

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Your response is not necessary and it's not my intention to pollute your thread. I already made my comment in regards to this poll and that was that. Why are you addressing me as such when your idiot lackey addressed me in negative manner first? I guess you stress partiality as well as the other women on this board.

I would guess that you didn't notice that I also addressed the "lackey" :hmm: as you so eloquently put it :hmm:. My sister Sexy Scorpio.
You still continue to use the art of name calling to get whatever point you feel to get across. Again the thread is merely done in fun and entertainment.
The ladies that chose to participate are good ppl. And have my respect and appreciation. They know who they are.

Again I thank you for your participation.

Peace

She is going to kill me for this but let me introduce you to her
bridget.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:hmm: :angry::hmm:

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor

This ignorant lackey responded because you made a smart ass comment. Please dont make it seem like I started this:yawn:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

:yes:

I think that you had a great idea but there must be a way of getting it over better. The ladies who want to see SOL progress NEED to start participating instead of sitting back and waiting for the next person to do something.

Agree on bolded.

Number 5 looks photoshopped.

:eek::eek:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
For but to the ladies that participated thank you. Now its up to the rest of you to decide on who has the sexiest legs on SOL.

Please remember that this is anonymous and the participants will NOT be named until the end of the poll.

Peace

Lady 1
legsm2-5kr729t.jpeg

Lady 2
legss1-4awjgx9ut.jpeg

Lady 3
legs3c-4awjhcoe5.jpeg

Lady 4
legs4m-4awozi03h.jpeg

Lady 5
leg5s-4awz6hk2x.jpeg

After a week away from BGOL and SOL, it's nice to finally see some legs in here. Thanks for sharing...

Logikal

Star
Registered
2nqsa3s.jpg

uh.........I really like seeing definition in a females body tbh. So if I had to choose it would be uh.......2. Because I can see calf muscles and thats sexy imo.​

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i can't vote cause i know who every pair of legs belong to.

and y'all leave #1 alone already.......

Punch

Rising Star
Registered
Winner is Number 2 easily:yes:...she looks like she participates in a physical fitness regimen.

Number 5 photo looks like it was opened in Paint then painted the gut away in a straight line:lol: which made me notice she suffers from acute pancakeitis.

jucurious

agent of change
BGOL Investor

Peace

hmmmmm if when's the next time u gonna be in XAT?

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Winner is Number 2 easily:yes:...she looks like she participates in a physical fitness regimen.

Number 5 photo looks like it was opened in Paint then painted the gut away in a straight line:lol: which made me notice she suffers from acute pancakeitis.

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.