Votes: 96 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
For but to the ladies that participated thank you. Now its up to the rest of you to decide on who has the sexiest legs on SOL.

Please remember that this is anonymous and the participants will NOT be named until the end of the poll.

Peace

Lady 1
legsm2-5kr729t.jpeg

Lady 2
legss1-4awjgx9ut.jpeg

Lady 3
legs3c-4awjhcoe5.jpeg

Lady 4
legs4m-4awozi03h.jpeg

Lady 5
leg5s-4awz6hk2x.jpeg

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
None of the above.

Now I usually leave you alone Blunt but unless the young lady is a part of SOL then why post it. You have your opinion then so be it. This is not a beef thread lets not make it one. These contests are meant to be fun. Do something funny next time. I know you can. You have done it before yes. Thank you.

Peace

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Now I usually leave you alone Blunt but unless the young lady is a part of SOL then why post it. You have your opinion then so be it. This is not a beef thread lets not make it one. These contests are meant to be fun. Do something funny next time. I know you can. You have done it before yes. Thank you.

Those simply aren't good leg shots. Not fair to judge them.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Those are not good shots to judge. The best shots to judge legs are either from behind or the side. That way you get a good idea of both the calfs and thigh tone.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Those simply aren't good leg shots. Not fair to judge them.

Ok I get you but from what I comprehend the shots were taken by the ladies having to use a camera with a timer. Kinda difficult to get that "money" shot yes. Just vote for the one that is better than the others. Not every one is gonna have legs like Amerie. That is who you posted right??

And why did you delete your post? Kinda strange quoting a post to have it disappear in the next second. lol.

Peace

street_soulja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2,3, and 4 got some real nice calves folk:yes:
but as far as "legs" im gon need betta shots....

Muddy Waters

Star
Registered
Here's my pick. :dance: It's a good shot...she's standing up (not laying down) for a good shot of the legs...and the ass ain't bad either. :yes:
More Please. :D
33wxopy.jpg

shywriter

Rising Star
Registered
damn...this is what I'm talking about. Wish we could've had more participation but the leg selection is mighty tasty. I'll be back after I've fantasized about all of them wrapped around my waist, so I can make an informed decision.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Not a hate thread nigga, SOL isn't mentioned anywhere in there, it's called a legit fucking question.

Nice try at a diversion though. Why don't you poke fun and criticize the ladies' appearance some more???

:smh: Why you always trying to argue on the net.......not a good look. Once you mentioned the women you know what is going to happen.....just another one of your bait threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.