Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
Hmmmm... this has gotten my attention. This is the first time I have given any credence to the consipracy theorists. I looked at the video of the pilot who flew the 767 for commercial carriers. However, I have a question - if a human could not make that airplane do what it did, and it would have "fallen out of the sky", how could it be done by remote control ?

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my issue with the conspiracy theorist is, Why haven't anyone *political wise* said this? Why no investigations starting from the Clinton administration, all the way down to our current administration? If this was all fake, how come we dealt with 5 attacks during Clinton's term that had Al Queda links? Wouldn't that means that all those attacks were fake? This shit don't add up to me...

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Yeah, the grand plan was concocted long ago, amidst scandals; funneling of taxpayer money, murder, airline crashes, staged terrorist events, white collar crime, election fraud, outsourcing, gorilla army funding, secret ops, kidnapping/rendition, drug manufacturing, vehicle recalls and transportion strikes, sex scandals and much more, ALPHABET SOUP...enjoy:D

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/