SET TV 500 Live HD TV Channels $20 PLUS PPV NFL SUNDAY TICKET

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
So I can put this shit on my Nvidia shield then ?

download the apk to your phone, then push the apk to your stick using GoogleTVSide Loader or AGK Fire.

there are other options, but this is the easiest. Just google Install SetTV on Firestick.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
What devices can I use to run the SETVNOW?

Compatible devices for the Set TV app

Android box 5.1 or higher, android phones or tablets & set top boxes (SP-110). Amazon FireBox & Fire Stick, Nvidia shield and more. We also have apps that will work on MACBOOK and Windows pc!

Additional Info

Unfortunately, we don’t have apps yet for ROKU, KODI or XBOX but we will release version SOON that will work on IOS!

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been using a competitor called vader streams for almost a month now. I like it better than settv. The channels always work and it's only 15. Can work on fire and also has a kodi app too.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I've been using a competitor called vader streams for almost a month now. I like it better than settv. The channels always work and it's only 15. Can work on fire and also has a kodi app too.
ppv, movie channels and sports packages included?

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
I hear you. Shit I don't like knock off coffee products. Who the fuck started that? Real shit only costs 20 cent more but Kodi hits hard on major levels and it's free so not a lot of things are better than free except maybe free pussy. Just me. And yeah, if I could slap a power line into somewhere and siphon off power from a grid I'd do it. In a jiffy too. I'd rather spend money on gas, bullshit I have no other choice but to spend on. Like....trying to get some pussy.:rolleyes:

I knew a neighborhood hookup electric man . Im no fool i don't go cheap with certain things. I try to tell em to stop. Dude didn't list like my Grand Pa said a nigga gonna be a nigga till God pull the trigga. One day a lady and her kids father needed a hook up the local power company cut their electricity off.

He tried to do what he always did. The electricity and all those volts ran through hook up mans body. He ended up flipping the man hole cover like a quarter with his body ended up down that drain . The local news stations were all out.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
I just signed up. Gonna see what it's all about.

Props to all the current guys on it for the good info.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I knew a neighborhood hookup electric man . Im no fool i don't go cheap with certain things. I try to tell em to stop. Dude didn't list like my Grand Pa said a nigga gonna be a nigga till God pull the trigga. One day a lady and her kids father needed a hook up the local power company cut their electricity off.

He tried to do what he always did. The electricity and all those volts ran through hook up mans body. He ended up flipping the man hole cover like a quarter with his body ended up down that drain . The local news stations were all out.

Damn son. Not hustle man! Yea I was just kidding mostly but if I could rip off the power company I would!

Barron11

Star
Platinum Member
Just got free trial and watching the fight (prelim rounds) - hope it stays on to Canelo/GGG

Good looking out!