SET TV 500 Live HD TV Channels $20 PLUS PPV NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Man I'm loving Eternal TV. I'm doing the same. Left Set TV for Enteral TV......

My minor complaint is the sometimes my shows I'm watching go off....but if I turn the channel and turn it back its back on.....Eternal been the best IPTV I've had to date. Seems like it has way more channels too than SET TV.

how's the picture quality?

Jay Ringo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used perfect player at first, it was ok/good. But the new eternal tv app (ETV IMMORTAL PLAYER v1) is really good, better than perfect player imo.

oh ok I might try that on one of my boxes . I use Vader Streams and Eternal so it’s easier for me to have them both in PP

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I used perfect player at first, it was ok/good. But the new eternal tv app (ETV IMMORTAL PLAYER v1) is really good, better than perfect player imo.

Yooooo that new version 1.1 update is nice
The new interface looks almost like SetTv

giphy.gif

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawd...I’m late as hell to this party.

Does it work well? Better than Kodi headaches?

Shit is Kodi still around?

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i had just got off the phone with set tv. they stated they were having a license issue with turner network channels that's why cnn tnt, and other channels had been recently taken down but will be back up in the next 2 weeks

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i had just got off the phone with set tv. they stated they were having a license issue with turner network channels that's why cnn tnt, and other channels had been recently taken down but will be back up in the next 2 weeks

Fam..... SetTv been using that same excuse for the past month & a half already
Don't hold your breath waiting, LOL

;););)

Edit: Check out my post on page #51, of the Kodi thread.....
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...-discussion-thread-no-spoilers.856857/page-51

Last edited: