Serious Hygiene Debate - 1 Wash Rag or 2?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol:

ICB...... Something not clicking. All dudes do is fuck models but man dudes on here.. I wonder how they even function outside of BGOL. Dudes can't even clean their own ass.

So if I can get a quick run down......dudes don't believe in wearing name brands.....can't clean their own ass and don't know how, can't brush their hair, fuck bad hoes and are Bgol accountants.

I forgot the BGOL accountants Lmaooooo 90% of these niggas are insane.

crackheadlou

Rising Star
Registered
2, now matter how well you wring that 1 rag out it's still got ass on it I'm not trying to give a new meaning to the term "shitfaced" any time soon.Nuff said.:cool:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2 wash cloths

One for face that doesn't go in the shower

1 in the shower for neck down

One of those scrubbers for a thorough clean

I then use a DRY face towel to clean and dry my face

Then a DRY body towel to wipe down

Add another towel for hair also

5 towels daily. Once when I get off work and once before I go to work

I'm bout to take a shower right now

And I never have "bar" soap in my house.

That reeks of prison and cacs

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Note from the shit thread, I shower every time I have a movement.

I have to have the cleanest of asses period.

I don't shit at work and my body is used to me coming home to shit at a certain time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he said it so proudly though. that's the funny part.

he was like HOW BIG MAMA TAUGHT ME

first you grab the soap like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
bend over touch your toes like this
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now...

/dead

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This discussion is weird. You're cool if you have a rag for your face and another for your body? So it's ok to scrub your arms, chest and everything else with the ass rag just not the face? If that prevailing wisdom is true, it's alright for your extremities to potentially smell like ass, just not your face?

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Boys and I had this debate a while ago. One of my boys made me feel so bad I started using 2 wash cloths, 1 just for my face. Then I realized using two wash cloths is a waste. I just wash my face first, then, I wash the rest of my body. Plus, I use a new wash cloth every time I take a shower anyway.

J.E.T.S

Rising Star
Registered
Note from the shit thread, I shower every time I have a movement.

I have to have the cleanest of asses period.

I don't shit at work and my body is used to me coming home to shit at a certain time.

Foh u noodle and rice eater

U prolly taught ping and pong to wash with chopsticks and Lo-mein

You in here telling a bunch of niggas you have the cleanest ass. You a faggit. A fake thug , and have Aspergers.
Endless amounts of comedy I swear.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw a Debate online about how many Wash Rags one should have...
I was taught use 1 Rag...Wash Your entire Body (including face)
THEN wash ya ass (last) Wash rag out with soap before wringing out and putting away....that way your rag is clean and ready for next washing.

Works for me....

Thoughts? Other Methods?

One week, two rags.

One for face, one for body, Sunday to Sunday.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
13248470_10207325576792625_4509434665304710397_o.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
cacs dont even use wash rags.....they just use the bar soap and continue to wash their entire body with it over and over with it til its gone.
:lol::lol::lol:

I don't understand that shit :smh:

When you wash a car, do you just put some soapy water on it and spray it off

You rub the shit

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My WHOLE LIFE before this thread---1 towel for a week or so, maybe two
Since 2013 when this thread surfaced---2 towels for a week

The first day after I read this thread, I woke up the next morning to take a shower. Soaped up and used the towel to wash the crack of my ass and stared at the towel for five minutes before changing my lifelong routine...

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
cacs dont even use wash rags.....they just use the bar soap and continue to wash their entire body with it over and over with it til its gone.
:lol::lol::lol:
I know a couple, they are foreigners but cac's, the wife is super anti anything chemical, they don't use soap or any type of shampoo's. The husband told me he was self conscious at first when he started doing it, but all they do is wash off with water daily. I read up on it and thought I may try it, cause the body's natural oils should technically not be washed away and the drying effects of soap, but said nah fuck that. But you can read up on it online, many do it. They will just bathe with only water.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I know a couple, they are foreigners but cac's, the wife is super anti anything chemical, they don't use soap or any type of shampoo's. The husband told me he was self conscious at first when he started doing it, but all they do is wash off with water daily. I read up on it and thought I may try it, cause the body's natural oils should technically not be washed away and the drying effects of soap, but said nah fuck that. But you can read up on it online, many do it. They will just bathe with only water.

That bitches ass and pussy must smell like the Bronx zoo.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
That bitches ass and pussy must smell like the Bronx zoo.
:lol2:

I would think the same thing, but they are a very intelligent couple in high finance. Deal with a lot of business clients.
Check this, I just did a quick search and saw this https://www.reddit.com/r/Permacultu...eport_on_what_happens_when_you_dont_use_soap/

A household of two adult men and two young girls (4 and 6) switches to daily showering using no soap. Water baths only. The experiment was done to explore the necessity of covering our bodies with complex detergents, moisturizers, fragrances, etc. Quick summary: amazingly, you need virtually no soap. Deodorant and rare hair conditioner remain useful.

Subjects: two adult males with lots of body hair. Head hair varies from 1/4 inch to 1 inch in length (short). Two young girls (4 and 6) with long hair (1 foot and over in length).

Previous products: Dove moisturizing soap, unscented, was used previously on all skin. Shampoo was used on the men, and shampoo and conditioner on the young girls to help detangle their hair.

Procedure: Water showers were taken with warm/hot water. Thorough finger scrubbing of the head hair was performed in the direct beam, both serving to clean fingernails and exfoliate the scalp of any dandruff or dirt. Hands were then rubbed over the face to assist in the removal of any excess oil or grime. Groin, rear, and armpits were aggressively rubbed in the water until no detectable smell remained (rather quickly). Young girls followed a similar, albeit faster method since they have virtually no odor-creating regions. Shower water from a hand spray was used to direct the beam to business regions. Note: one of the adult males has perpetually dry skin and thick, rough elbows and knuckles. One of the adult men has oily skin that is soft and smooth but tends towards acne. One of the girls has eczema on the back of her legs that only responds to vaseline.

Initial results from absolutely zero soap use: For the men, the results were nothing short of miraculous.

Adult 1: The dry skin of one adult was significantly improved, with the fine white powder and roughness of his elbows changing to peel off dead skin in sheets for a few weeks instead, then changing again until the dry skin was significantly reduced without skin peeling. Groin smell was virtually eliminated: the cheesy smell of sweat after a day's work was replaced with a much more gentle, musky, inoffensive odor. Body smell was near nonexistent. Hair was not heavy or oily but rather surprisingly normal.

Adult male 2: Similar results, this subject's oily skin did assert itself slightly more without regular detergent application. However, the daily hand rubbing in the water shower has yet yielded no acne. Body smell is significantly reduced.

Adult male together: Deodorant is still required, as armpits are designed to generate significant smell. However, a single application of deodorant is sufficient to last for two days for light effort days such as an office job. The groin smell reduction was unexpected and remarkable, and the entire nether region is clearly healthier, less moist, and less cheesy than ever before. I suspect preserving the natural oil boundary of the skin is permitting an improved loss of moisture during the way, as well as preserving an oil coating over the hair.

Young girls: Their long hair can go for one or two days using only water for cleaning quite well. Dirt and occasional food washes out easily and completely. "Frizz" and "fly away" hair is aided greatly by the natural oils that build up on the hair without leaving the hair greasy or oily. Remarkably no body odor of any kind; water is truly enough for them at this age. Once every three days, conditioner is worked into their hair and any tangles brushed out in the shower, then rinsed, as their hair is very fine and prone to tangling. I have tried vinegar and other options, but so far it really does need the slickness of conditioner in the shower to prevent matt forming.

Final comments: This has been a staggering discovery. I have always wondered if we really need the plethora of products sold to us as "necessities." The answer clearly no. We do use soap to wash our hands if we touch anything dirty (after using the toilet is basically it). We use deodorant for the adults. We use some conditioner from time to time for the girls hair. Our bodies are otherwise free of all soap, all shampoo, etc. It's remarkably easy for travel, not having to bring your own or worry about their inferior brands. Save a lot of money. And worry a lot less about what all these chemicals are doing to us in the long term. The reduction of groin odor was nothing short of miraculous.

Desires and further research: It would be really nice to find a more natural way to deal with armpit odor and a less chemically complex conditioner for the girls' hair. (Tested) advice is welcome! Vinegar did change their hair very slightly, but it's not a detangler, and it's extremely stingy to their little eyes.

Clarifications: Yes, we still brush our teeth with ADA approved toothpaste nightly. Mess your hair or skin up, you can change it. Mess your teeth up, you're screwed.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok, here it is.... had to search for this thread

Anybody ever use exfoliating gloves?
Free-delivery-wash-tub-spa-bath-moisturizing-exfoliating-gloves-for-bathing-5-fingers-sponge-bath-gloves.jpg_640x640.jpg

A lil young chick I was messing with left a pair in my shower and I used 'em. MAN!
THESE MUHFUCKAS ARE GREAT! I feel clean after one wash + rinse cycle, skin is really smooth afterwards, even feel good on feet, toes, face, & ears, and I've noticed Im faster in the shower now.

I told her, "thank you for the scrub-a-dub gloves". She said, "don't stretch em out with yo big hands. I'll get you some for men." She bought me some bigger ones, but they don't fit as snug as hers and dont seem to be as well made, so I'm keeping both :D

After having em for about a month I seen em in Kroger for like $3.99... worth it, bruh!

Today I bought some Liquid Dr. Bronner's hemp peppermint soap (I usually get the bar version)

:eek: I ain't know they had this many flavors :eek:
flora-fauna-banner-category-banner.jpg

Gotta find the Tea Tree, I already had the Lavender, Peppermint, & Rose in the bars so I gotta find em in the liquid.

O, and yea, thus another one for the highlight reel. Classic thread

Last edited:

kuu

Rising Star
Registered
One rag gets the job done.

Upper body and underarms last on the tag side of the rag.

Lower body with nuts and toilet clogger last on the no tag side.

Then I am fresh and clean... Jamaican Spdddrrings