SCHOOLING BGOL NIGGAS: FEMALE advise about HOW to get QUALITY PUSSY!!!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I don't know about that LI! :lol: Maybe I have been lucky but that hasn't been true for me at all. My sexual encounters have led to long looong term relationships save one (and even that man and I keep in touch pretty regularly by email on a very cool vibe). I'm saying, why can't you be a woman of quality that also likes to have sex and really owns her sexuality- meaning if I want and you want it and we have a good vibe, why does that make me not a worthy woman? :confused: I don't have sex to get a relationship. I have sex because I enjoy sex. Relationships develop outside the bedroom whether you have sex or not. I think that's a mistake women make equating sex with reeling in a man for a relationship. Completely separate things. Either you are building a relationship with a worthy person or you are not. Sex can interfere if you let it, but that's because people still hanging on to that madonna/whore complex. If a man can't respect that I enjoy sex , then I can't have a long term relationship with him anyway so I don't necessarily see sex as a barrier. It's a part of who we are and nothing to be ashamed of.

Hammercy!

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Not true!

A real woman, one with character, morals, AND INTEGRITY does what the fuck she wants, when the fuck she wants! :hmm:

This sir is wrong. No woman worth anything is going to give her vagina away to you just on a whim. It's far too dangerous out there for women emotionally as well as physically and spiritually. To go randomly hoping penis's.

You get this woman who jst humped you, who's to say she's not going to hump that guy? What the heck makes you think you're special or different in ANY way? Please wise up.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
If you have sex immediately after meeting some guy it means you don't value your vagina to just be giving it away.

Me and my vagina are straight LI. I take care of her and she takes care of me. I don't place a higher value on my pussy than I do on any other part of my body though. It's all ME. If I choose to share myself then in that moment I'm making a choice that I value the moment and the pleasure I can have and give. That's worked out well for me perhaps because there are few enough men that I get that vibe with. I trust that feeling, and as an adult I trust my judgment without being so attached to outcome. I don't know. Maybe I'm just old now. :lol:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me and my vagina are straight LI. I take care of her and she takes care of me. I don't place a higher value on my pussy than I do on any other part of my body though. It's all ME. If I choose to share myself then in that moment I'm making a choice that I value the moment and the pleasure I can have and give. That's worked out well for me perhaps because there are few enough men that I get that vibe with. I trust that feeling, and as an adult I trust my judgment without being so attached to outcome. I don't know. Maybe I'm just old now. :lol:

Respect

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

You basically....just want to be a dog. Get vagina. And run around and do what you want, with who you want. With no kind of moral center. And then when you "catch feelings" For the chick who just humped you on the first date....you'lre going to be all blubbering and confused as to why she cheated.

She was a stanky hoe to begin with! You just were too busy thinking with your penis!

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
There you go again. We already discussed this before. I am a bit surprised that you still go with these old fashioned thinking which wasn't even true in the olden days either. There are so many good women who had sex on their first date or the first time they met someone.

See on one hand you want us to be upfront which I totally have no problem doing. I correct women when they say I seem like I just want to sleep with them. I do tell them I want to sleep with them and I'd like to sleep with them after that and after that and after that ... but then they conclude that I am just after sex and I have to remind them that men don't get in relationships for their minds alone and that we do with the goal of having lots and lots of sex.

My kids mom and I had sex on the first date and we stayed together for 10 years. I have other examples of people who have been into long term relationships who have had sex on the first date or the first time hanging out. Both people were feeling each other at the same time so they were upfront about wanting to have sex with each other a lot more times so why not.

Why can't a girl enjoy the moment with someone. Life is a series of memories and if you get that good feeling from someone and want to cherish it and it leads to sex and it all flows why not and how does that not make the woman a good, decent woman?

Why can't a good women enjoy sex in her young vibrant sexual days until she finds the person that she is satisfied with as the one and that she wants to make her only?

If you have sex immediately after meeting some guy it means you don't value your vagina to just be giving it away.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You basically....just want to be a dog. Get vagina. And run around and do what you want, with who you want. With no kind of moral center. And then when you "catch feelings" For the chick who just humped you on the first date....you'lre going to be all blubbering and confused as to why she cheated.

She was a stanky hoe to begin with! You just were too busy thinking with your penis!

No ma'am. It's more so that I want to fuck whether I'm talking to someone or not. Sex is a human need. I just don't want to be subjected to someone that is holding the monkey for ransom.

Refer to the young lady below
Oh I don't know about that LI! :lol: Maybe I have been lucky but that hasn't been true for me at all. My sexual encounters have led to long looong term relationships save one (and even that man and I keep in touch pretty regularly by email on a very cool vibe). I'm saying, why can't you be a woman of quality that also likes to have sex and really owns her sexuality- meaning if I want and you want it and we have a good vibe, why does that make me not a worthy woman? :confused: I don't have sex to get a relationship. I have sex because I enjoy sex. Relationships develop outside the bedroom whether you have sex or not. I think that's a mistake women make equating sex with reeling in a man for a relationship. Completely separate things. Either you are building a relationship with a worthy person or you are not. Sex can interfere if you let it, but that's because people still hanging on to that madonna/whore complex. If a man can't respect that I enjoy sex , then I can't have a long term relationship with him anyway so I don't necessarily see sex as a barrier. It's a part of who we are and nothing to be ashamed of.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I don't even know what you're speaking on kjxxx lol. I don't remember us having a discussion about this before. But...cool. As for that whole...women having vibrant sexual days. And things like that. Women are built differently than males. You guys want us to be like your needs. But the fact of the matter is..........women aren't like MEN. Our emotions are different. They trigger differently.

It's like you people are under the illusion....like things don't happen. Like you haven't SEEN it happen a 100 times. I've seen it happen a 100 times. So how can anyone else? Hell almost a whole culture is derived from women feeling differently about sex than you guys do.

Even spiritually speaking, sex effects women differently than it does males. A woman's physical is deeply tied to her spiritual. Which is why allowing many men into her is bad for her spirit. It's almost jarring.

soulcontroller

Rising Star
Registered
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
No ma'am. It's more so that I want to fuck whether I'm talking to someone or not. Sex is a human need. I just don't want to be subjected to someone that is holding the monkey for ransom.

Refer to the young lady below

Women don't want to be subjected to the whims of males who get pussy then trondle off. Leaving them to be exposed and spiritually dampened by HIS exploits just to be subjected to another.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women don't want to be subjected to the whims of males who get pussy then trondle off. Leaving them to be exposed and spiritually dampened by HIS exploits just to be subjected to another.

That's not what I'm talkin about.

I'm saying that a man would be more inclined to be honest about his intentions if he knew the woman wasn't so guarded about having sex.

How 'bout this, lets say I can get sex from any and every woman I see. What's to separate the ones that I just want to fuck from the ones that I enjoy spending time with? I'm just saying that once you take the sex off the bargaining table it becomes a non-issue, and we can start building a relationship.

I'm not saying that sex should come first, just that it is independent of the relationship.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
That's not what I'm talkin about.

I'm saying that a man would be more inclined to be honest about his intentions if he knew the woman wasn't so guarded about having sex.
I'm now convinced you have not the slightest clue about what it is to be a woman in today's society.
How 'bout this, lets say I can get sex from any and every woman I see. Why does sex have to be the benchmark? This is what i'm saying...why is SEX the benchmark for your decision making process to be with a woman? And if you're using sex as the causal...then like i said to begin with. Just get with that low moral having skank who's going to let you have sex with her on the first day you meet. Roll your dice with that. See where it lands you. What's to separate the ones that I just want to fuck from the ones that I enjoy spending time with? I'm just saying that once you take the sex off the bargaining table it becomes a non-issue, and we can start building a relationship.If it's a nonissue then why bring it up at all?

I'm not saying that sex should come first, just that it is independent of the relationship.If it's independent of the relationship...Why is it even a determining factor of a relationship? Independent means seperate. Over there. Over here...is the woman who wants to have a relationship and be happy in life. Want to make sure, she's not going to be left holding the bag. And especially not involve her emotions with sex. With physical intimacy.

You guys are seriously going to have to stop thinking that women and men share the same processes. And your thinking of they should be and think like us. It's not working out sweetie.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Truth Izzy.........TRUTH:yes:

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because the good man is not being used only for the goods LOL. He is needed for other things too so that might not be the first thing that happens.

Let me give you an example:

Let's say I meet this gorgeous guy. Very handsome, with the cutest glasses ;) Physically I am very attracted to him, right? He has a great personality and we have great conversations. Well, although I am attracted to him physically I am also attracted to his personality. So we will be dating and going out and spending quality time together. At some point it will get physical and we will have sex, but it's not the first thing on my mind.

Now say I am not seeing anybody or I have only been dating this tall, handsome, spectacled man for a short time. When I get that itch, there is the guy I can call up when I need a little something. This guy has been around for some time and I know him well--but he is not someone I would ever date or be in a relationship with. He is there strictly for penis duty and we have an understanding.

**I hope this makes my point clearer to you. If I was a man looking for a relationship, I would not want a woman to jump into bed with me right away. I would think that she did that with every guy she 'dates'**

that makes no sense, well kinda. is it really possible to do have sex with someone you dont see yourself dating? and who comes up with the understanding first?

because i was told by a female she dont see us dating because she dont feel that attraction to me. so is she trying to tell me something? btw she used to have a crush on me back in college.

mo_snitching

Potential Star
Registered
Oh yeah. Something I thought of, but since this thread is here I will post it here.

Why do men seem to get annoyed when a woman does not have sex with them immediately? Would you prefer to be a jump off that she only calls up for sex? What is wrong with a woman getting to know you and see if things can get serious before having sex with you?

Because ya'll act like ya'll want to and mislead us and are deceptive. I speak for myself but may speak for a lot of men. But calling to go hook up and then saying "oh i gotta run to the hospital because my friend broke her nose cartlige" is not cool. Nobody likes a deceptive person. :lol:

And when we ask ya'll to send tit pics istead of keeping it real and saying "naw i dont feel comfortable and i dont know you like that" ya'll say something dumb like "i sent it alread" or pick an arguement with us.

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
I'd just like to let Legacy_Infinity and followup know that I will still respect and treat you respectfully in they morning if you gave me or anyone else the pussy on the first date and I'd like you to respect me as a gentlemen also.

I'd even like to go as far as saying if you don't believe me then call my bluff.

After being on here with some of you ladies over the years I think I know more about you than I know about some of the women I slept with before I slept with them. The 3 girlfriends I've had in my life I've slept with on the first date. Come to think of it I know way too much about you'll so I guess you'll would not fit in my girlfriend material criteria.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
For the record i was bullshitting. My husband got me on our 2nd date. In the parking lot of a mall at 2am in the morning. And we were together for 20 years.

Every woman i've been with i've gotten to hit on the first date. As a matter of fact thats SORT of a requirement with me.

I don't think of women by the number of people they've slept with as hoes or sluts. I just care what they do and how they do it safely. All that i was writing up there was a struggle for me because i was trying to remember all the bullcrap i've heard over the years about how a woman shouldn't do this or feel that way. lmao

Part of me does feel though that a woman shouldn't sleep with a guy on a whim. It's too dangerous in this society to do so. And holding out i believe can show your mental standards if you so choose too. Guys think that while they should be viewed differently, and judged seperately, but when it comes to sex, they should all recieve the same treatement.

"if he got it why can't i?". lol Hilarious stuff.

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
The joy you would get from sharing the picture is knowing that the other person enjoys it. I also think there is a sense of being proud enough of your goods to share. There was a post you made in another thread about you posting that I've been kinda tempted to call you on but I am going to let it go (if you pm me I'll tell you why. It's kinda funny). I have seen your response to the folks who have posted their pictures and I imagine your (or the others) positive response makes them feel good.

I personally don't see the point in giving "good"pics to people i have no intention of having sex with.

I just want you to know that you crack me up all the time. I often time have to fight the earch to call your bullshit particularly when I see it contradicts the bi/lesbian lifestyle. I tend to hold back when the stuff I would call you on deals with the bi stuff. I guess I am working on my comfortability with talking about that subject.

For the record i was bullshitting. My husband got me on our 2nd date. In the parking lot of a mall at 2am in the morning. And we were together for 20 years.

Every woman i've been with i've gotten to hit on the first date. As a matter of fact thats SORT of a requirement with me.

I don't think of women by the number of people they've slept with as hoes or sluts. I just care what they do and how they do it safely. All that i was writing up there was a struggle for me because i was trying to remember all the bullcrap i've heard over the years about how a woman shouldn't do this or feel that way. lmao

Part of me does feel though that a woman shouldn't sleep with a guy on a whim. It's too dangerous in this society to do so. And holding out i believe can show your mental standards if you so choose too. Guys think that while they should be viewed differently, and judged seperately, but when it comes to sex, they should all recieve the same treatement.

"if he got it why can't i?". lol Hilarious stuff.

Last edited:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
The joy you would get from sharing the picture is knowing that the other person enjoys it. I also think there is a sense of being proud enough of your goods to share. There was a post you made in another thread about you posting that I've been kinda tempted to call you on but I am going to let it go (if you pm me I'll tell you why. It's kinda funny). I have seen your response to the folks who have posted their pictures and I imagine your (or the others) positive response makes them feel good.

I just want you to know that you crack me up all the time. I often time have to fight the earch to call your bullshit particularly when I see it contradicts the bi/lesbian lifestyle. I tend to hold back when the stuff I would call you on deals with the bi stuff. I guess I am working on my comfortability with talking about that subject.

Whatever floats your boat amigo. You can call whatever you like. Whatever i write, i may not have meant i may have meant. Some people like it. Some people don't. :yes:

leftwing_phd

Support BGOL
Registered

Meh, bout say ... pH 6.8 - 7.4, specific gravity of 1.062, electrical dipole moment (across both lips) of approximately 8.47Ă—10<sup>&minus;6</sup> Debye, relative permeability of ...ehhh ... 2.1 D and a clit-to-tongue hydraulic conductivity no greater than 1.

... basically.

LOLOL! Love it!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And this is where YOU'LL keep messing up, lol Thinking that, that's the best way to go about doing things, and then confused on why the chick you're with isn't worth a bit of spit.

A woman with character and morals isn't going to be jumping in the sack with you in the first week. Cmonnnn fellas!

This sir is wrong. No woman worth anything is going to give her vagina away to you just on a whim. It's far too dangerous out there for women emotionally as well as physically and spiritually. To go randomly hoping penis's.

You get this woman who jst humped you, who's to say she's not going to hump that guy? What the heck makes you think you're special or different in ANY way? Please wise up.

.... previously on #Legacy_InfinityContradictions

IF you meet a nigga friday, and fuck him saturday, you're a slut. You should at least get to know a nigga before you fuck.
Why? What's wrong with fulfilling that momentary need? If you meet someone friday and they physically appeal to you, why wait?

:rolleyes:

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered
Ok... I think I understand. Stop seeing pussy as a reward and stop chasing it. Got it.

Questions however...

Since pussy should not be a reward then why do women hold out on a man they like and give it to a man they just tolerate? Why is gauntlet free pussy the prize for the man you really don't see a future with? And if you don't see a future with this person why are you letting him INSIDE YOU? And if you would just let someone you know you have no future with run up in it strings free, what does that say about how you value yourself? And if you value yourself on a level that a man with no future in your eye can get the ass why would a man you value have to wait? Why not just give him some ass, you like him and the guy you don't like is getting it right?
And inspite of that, what are you bringing to the table to compensate for having him have to wait?

Pussy may not be an reward but it damn sure seems like a prize awarded to men with no "future".

Explanation please.

*sets down 2 cents and goes back to lurking*

What she said makes no sense at all, in terms of use relationship the man she likes has to wait while the man she's just having sex with gets it immediately. Alot of women see nothing wrong with this way of thinking but they don't understand alot of men have a problem with it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Stick2dascript

Star
Registered
And this is where YOU'LL keep messing up, lol Thinking that, that's the best way to go about doing things, and then confused on why the chick you're with isn't worth a bit of spit.

A woman with character and morals isn't going to be jumping in the sack with you in the first week. Cmonnnn fellas!

I know this is a old thread but what you're not making much sense. Character and Morales are opinions in your regard, also if I found out she had a fuck buddy who got it for for free while I'm spending cheese and i haven't tucked yet I would stop chasing her and just count it as a loss and walk away. Spending time together and fucking means alot to a man, shows that she's interested and in a man's eyes she ain't interested unless she fucking you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

KW13537

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even know what you're speaking on kjxxx lol. I don't remember us having a discussion about this before. But...cool. As for that whole...women having vibrant sexual days. And things like that. Women are built differently than males. You guys want us to be like your needs. But the fact of the matter is..........women aren't like MEN. Our emotions are different. They trigger differently.

Even spiritually speaking, sex effects women differently than it does males. A woman's physical is deeply tied to her spiritual. Which is why allowing many men into her is bad for her spirit. It's almost jarring.

I like the way you explained that. I actually explained it to my son that way.:yes: Relatively few women are able to separate the physical act from the emotional. Men that prefer women like that should be upfront about their expectations, but they won't because they realize that most women won't give them the time of day at the end of that conversation. There is nothing wrong with either perspective, one needs to find someone whose ideas match they're own.

Uncontainable_Spirit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've seen here.

Face it... all of you... and I mean ALL of you in this thread are WHORES!!!

Dirty, beautiful, insane, brilliant, nasty, tragic, hedonistic, jaded, titillating, repulsive, magnificent whores. Just Like Me. And I love it!

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the way you explained that. I actually explained it to my son that way.:yes: Relatively few women are able to separate the physical act from the emotional. Men that prefer women like that should be upfront about their expectations, but they won't because they realize that most women won't give them the time of day at the end of that conversation. There is nothing wrong with either perspective, one needs to find someone whose ideas match they're own.

OK, I got a question...if "relatively few women can separate the physical act from their emotions", then please explain the side piece.

From what you are saying, either you have a deep attachment to him (although he's only worthy of sex & nothing more) or for this one person, you can separate the physical & emotional.

If you chose the former, then why would you waste time trying to build something with Mr. Nice Guy? If sex is such a non-issue & you have that deep attachment, why look for more? Why not upgrade the boytoy to what you want (or at least try to?).

If you chose the latter, then why it so hard to give Mr. Nice Guy a sexual encounter or two (not on the first date but before a month)? By your own words, sex is a non-issue for YOU & if you are able to separate the physical & emotional with your boytoy that has no possibility of a relationship, then you should be able to give Mr. Nice Guy a good time (because you are just getting to know him so he's basically on the same level as Mr. Boytoy, right?)?

If you chose neither, I would love for you to explain in detail the obvious contradiction that it would be. And please explain how Mr. Boytoy would have came to be...the reason I ask is because he would have had to encounter you & you saw something in him that you liked & wanted to followup on...right? Just like Mr. Nice Guy....

Rick Ronson

Banned
And the reward for all of this time energy and strategy is what?

Mothers are honest with their sons out of love.

Mine told me to stay focused and all that other shit would be there.

Pussy is fun sidebar activity which limits many niggas from their full potential.

Lets be honest ...A luxury you wont have if you are unstable or a broke ass nigga.

I mean you can settle for a bitch with great pussy and no goals but fuck good is that?

All pussy is quality...

the difference is if the pussy is connected to a winner or loser.

Some niggas over look that not giving a fuck but then when its time to
bust a nut they forgot they overlooked the fact the bitch was losing and
end up nutting in her. What comes after this is a cycle of failure.
Losers spend more time dressing up the goods.

But pretty girls do win....some are content with free gifts from niggas.

Play smart out here or you WILL lose. (GUARANTEED)

GET_MONEY

Potential Star
Registered
.............:dance::dance::dance:HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE:dance::dance::dance:.......

THA NIGGA NEWS IS COMING. SUPPORT ME GUYS

HELP ME GET MY HITS UP ...NEW EPISODES COMING REAL SOON
I AM EDITING NOW FOR MY EPISODES. HELP ,E OUT AND PLEASE LIKE AND SUSCRIBE. YOUNG BROTHER TRYING TO SPREAD SOME WORD YALL

GREAT POST:dance::dance::dance::yes::yes::yes:

KW13537

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK, I got a question...if "relatively few women can separate the physical act from their emotions", then please explain the side piece.

From what you are saying, either you have a deep attachment to him (although he's only worthy of sex & nothing more) or for this one person, you can separate the physical & emotional.

If you chose the former, then why would you waste time trying to build something with Mr. Nice Guy? If sex is such a non-issue & you have that deep attachment, why look for more? Why not upgrade the boytoy to what you want (or at least try to?).

If you chose the latter, then why it so hard to give Mr. Nice Guy a sexual encounter or two (not on the first date but before a month)? By your own words, sex is a non-issue for YOU & if you are able to separate the physical & emotional with your boytoy that has no possibility of a relationship, then you should be able to give Mr. Nice Guy a good time (because you are just getting to know him so he's basically on the same level as Mr. Boytoy, right?)?

If you chose neither, I would love for you to explain in detail the obvious contradiction that it would be. And please explain how Mr. Boytoy would have came to be...the reason I ask is because he would have had to encounter you & you saw something in him that you liked & wanted to followup on...right? Just like Mr. Nice Guy....

I agree with you. Its a TOTAL contradiction. It was stated earlier in this thread that it is an emotional situation. I always thought the whole thing was stupid until I spoke to some female friends of mine. Their tongues were a little loose from the drinking that we were doing. The convo pretty much went like this: women will do anything they want with the proper justification IN THEIR MINDS. Boytoy gets it because she feels comfortable letting it all hang out with him. She doesn't worry about being judged by him because all they will have together is sex. No hanging out in public, no getting to know the family and friends, etc. Just fucking.

Now, if the woman really likes you, she's concerned what your perception of her is. No sex on the first date, she wants to be seen as a lady. She wants the courtship, she wants to be the girl that you respect. She wants to be sure you want the whole package and will be there for the long haul. Because with YOU, she's trying to have a future.

As men, we do what we do and that's want it is. And we still have a tendency to look at women as hoes if they have sex with us on our first "date".