Samsung Galaxy Note 10

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm almost in the same situation as you
The Note 10+ is a little too big for me
But the regular Note 10 is watered down with missing features/specs
I had to take a step back & say to myself "do I really need the s-pen"?
Cause I really only use it every once in a while
Sooo why not just wait for the improved Galaxy S11 in about 5 more months?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Honestly I was thinking about it and a couple things came to mind.

1. The price of the note 10 small is dropping way too fast... it's barely get 720 now when it retails 950 2 weeks ago.
2. The size is perfect to be honest, I kinda think the s10e is too small to type on. The note 10 is the better sweet spot.
3. I don't use the spen often but it came in handy when I needed to send my boss paperwork and I had to sign with adobe esign with my note 9 lol....

If you're posititve you don't need the spen get the s10 but the note 10 is basically the same size as the s10.

Yea the YouTube guy marques brownlee said the same exact thing. Keep the s10 instead of getting the smaller note.

s10e breh, not the s10.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
damn yall hate the iphone like that shit
Yes. Fuck that phone

aJ7D1e.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
What yall think about the Buds? I'm hearing mixed reviews

I like them even though they aren’t bass heavy. Setup is simple, soon as you open the case it starts the setup process on the phone, after that soon as you open the card you’re connected and ready to listen to music. Like I said even though they aren’t bass heavy they are noise cancelling so they do a good job of blocking out surrrouding noise unless you set it to ambien. You can set the tap controls to function how you like them too

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
I like them even though they aren’t bass heavy. Setup is simple, soon as you open the case it starts the setup process on the phone, after that soon as you open the card you’re connected and ready to listen to music. Like I said even though they aren’t bass heavy they are noise cancelling so they do a good job of blocking out surrrouding noise unless you set it to ambien. You can set the tap controls to function how you like them too

Thanks. I've heard a few people say that they cut out some time during calls.

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Does anybody have issues with the low Bluetooth volume. Every time I use wireless headphones or any music apps it sounds low I tried everything in the settings nothing works. Even when I'm connected to Bluetooth in my car same exact thing low volume. Is anybody else having issues

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Does anybody have issues with the low Bluetooth volume. Every time I use wireless headphones or any music apps it sounds low I tried everything in the settings nothing works. Even when I'm connected to Bluetooth in my car same exact thing low volume. Is anybody else having issues
What is it that you're connecting?
Like what app are you using? And what are you connecting to? Car? Headphones? Speaker?

I use PowerAmp to play music. I adjust the EQ settings to play thru the car or even with my Beats. Nothing sounds low.

Also in call is very loud.

If you're using the car, are you sure you're not using something like speed adjusted volume in the car?

There's also the adapt volume settings in the phone. You can mess with the age settings. Under 30 is what I have mine at, it's the loudest it seems to me.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I got mine. Cut off da animations & da camera cut out this evening. I'm using wallpapers from da app that was recommended in da thread. Gon' get Spigen case & screen protector. I've had no issues with fingerprint scanning.

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I got mine. Cut off da animations & da camera cut out this evening. I'm using wallpapers from da app that was recommended in da thread. Gon' get Spigen case & screen protector. I've had no issues with fingerprint scanning.
Cam cutout only pushes the entire screen down essentially making the phone a Note 9.
You're shortening the height of the screen. I took that off.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I'll have to wait to see what that Fold is sayin'. Shit looks even better now. And although the Note 10+ looks like a go, I'm still gonna wait for the 11 series. Then I'll either grab that, the Fold, or the 10+ at a stupid discount.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
man i hate trying to take screenshots on this mofo
its just stupid now

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is it that you're connecting?
Like what app are you using? And what are you connecting to? Car? Headphones? Speaker?

I use PowerAmp to play music. I adjust the EQ settings to play thru the car or even with my Beats. Nothing sounds low.

Also in call is very loud.

If you're using the car, are you sure you're not using something like speed adjusted volume in the car?

There's also the adapt volume settings in the phone. You can mess with the age settings. Under 30 is what I have mine at, it's the loudest it seems to me.
Anything I connect using Bluetooth my cowins e7 pro any Bluetooth speakers anything that's connected via Bluetooth is low I had the note 8 prior to this and never had these issues

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Anything I connect using Bluetooth my cowins e7 pro any Bluetooth speakers anything that's connected via Bluetooth is low I had the note 8 prior to this and never had these issues
You sure it isn't your equalizer settings? And what are you using to play music? The default music app? Google Play?

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Got my Buds today. They are cool just the bass is lacking, I guess kind of expected from a smaller type speaker. But just been going thru listening to music and messing with the gain to increase the volume in them. Haven't tried them on a call as of yet. But can tell they are pretty good.

But for long distance music I suppose on a flight or something, I'll stick to my Beats.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I don’t know if I just haven’t found the right setting yet but my front facing camera takes better “human” pics/vids than my rear camera. They both take really good pics/vids of objects but with human pics/vids the front fac9mg is real clear and detailed but the rear facing always seems not as clear and the skin color seems off. There are lots of settings for the rear facing so I know I probably need to adjust something