Sabastian Telfair arrested in NYC on gun, weed possession charges

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Hope he's ready to do a few years time unless his counterpart takes the weight...

http://pix11.com/2017/06/11/former-...guns-ammunition-and-marijuana-police-sources/

Former NBA player Sebastian Telfair arrested in Brooklyn with guns, ammunition and marijuana: police sources
Posted 6:56 PM, June 11, 2017, by Aliza Chasanand Myles Miller, Updated at 08:09PM, June 11, 2017
bball-guns.png

Former NBA player Sebastian Telfair was arrested with guns and ammunition in Brooklyn early Sunday, police said. (Getty/Bruce Bennett)

BROOKLYN — Former NBA player Sebastian Telfair was arrested early Sunday in Brooklyn on weapons charges.

He was allegedly illegally parked in a pickup truck with another man, 18-year-old Jami Thomas, when police spotted them, NYPD sources said. Police stopped them after Telfair started driving without turning the car’s headlights on.

Officers found three loaded firearms, one semi-automatic rifle, a bulletproof vest, a large quantity of ammunition and two bags of marijuana inside the car.

Police arrested Telfair, 32, and charged him with criminal possession of a weapon, unlawful possession of a ballistic vest, criminal possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of ammunition.

Telfair, a Brooklyn native, played for the Portland Trail Blazers, Los Angeles Clippers, Boston Celtics, Minnesota Timberwolves and Phoenix Suns before finishing his NBA career.

This isn’t Telfair’s first arrest. He was hit with a gun charge in 2007. The NBA suspended him for three games after his guilty plea.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I've seen a couple of instances where people have gotten off

Ray Felton pleaded guilty and didn't get any time.

Was it his car?

Were they purchased in his name?

Does he have residence in another state?

That could be his defense

Welp... he can afford an attorney. Hopefully he gets off on a bad stop and search.

He was driving with the lights off :hmm:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Too much too soon.

Telfair%20cover.jpg

Yeah he was getting the Lebron treatment in highschool. i think i remember a weekly tv show or something like that following his high school journey

Too soon?

Dude spent like 12 years in the league

He did good going to the NBA, because he would have been exposed in college. Offense and athleticism weren't great.

12 years??? i honestly dont remember seeing/hearing anything about him after his 2nd year

SKATTA

International
International Member
This is too easy...lol

how do these athletes go to college but are so damn stupid...rhetorical.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why NYC so strict on guns?
in the city of millions if every person had a firearm we could over throw law enforcement..they would completely be out gunned..lol but naw who knows..back when nyc was grimey i'm pretty sure that's how they thought..people with chips on their shoulder, economy kinda funny, drug era, if everybody armed shit could've went down something serious

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing to see here, he was either going to the range or planning on killing everyone NYC :lol: