Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Jesus Henry Christ. :smh:

jTmjnu.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
5/20/2019 8:13 AM PDT
Sebastian Telfair's Sister Arrested by FBI for Threatening NBA Star's Estranged Wife

EXCLUSIVE

Sebastian Telfair's sister has been arrested by the FBI for allegedly making violent threats to the ex-NBA star's estranged wife ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... Samantha Telfair had gone to police in late April claiming she was getting frightening phone calls from Octavia Telfair, who threatened to "kill my kids and cut my face" all because she testified in Sebastian's NYC gun case.

During Sebastian's trial, Samantha told prosecutors she had personally witnessed the former basketball star in possession of multiple weapons, including the gas-operated submachine gun he was allegedly carrying when he was arrested in June 2017.

Apparently, Sebastian's sister, Octavia, felt Samantha's testimony was treacherous -- so she allegedly called Samantha more than 50 times on the phone to express her discontent.

The LAPD and NYPD were investigating -- since Samantha lives in L.A. and Octavia lives in New York -- but the case was kicked to the FBI, which ultimately decided to arrest Octavia.

As we previously reported, Telfair -- a 33-year-old former high school phenom who spent 12 seasons in the NBA -- was arrested in June 2017 in Brooklyn when cops found several weapons during a traffic stop.

He was convicted and faces up to 15 years in prison when he's sentenced in June.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Now *this* is a court melt down :smh:
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...718103436/640x360_MP4_8513126555718103436.mp4

17206776-7350797-The_officers_searched_the_vehicle_and_found_three_loaded_handgun-a-1_1565677533149.jpg

Officers had found three loaded handguns, a gas-powered submachine gun, extended magazines, ammunition and a ballistic vest in his vehicle during a traffic stop in 2017.

He was driving a Ford F-150 with a friend around 2.50am on June 11, 2017 when police said they pulled over the duo because their truck's headlights weren't on.

The officers said they smelled burning marijuana inside the car, prompting them to order the passengers out and arrest them before searching the vehicle.

Telfair questioned whether officers lied about smelling marijuana in his truck. He said the drugs weren't his and also accused his friend of lying about them.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/vide...718103436/640x360_MP4_8513126555718103436.mp4

17206776-7350797-The_officers_searched_the_vehicle_and_found_three_loaded_handgun-a-1_1565677533149.jpg

Officers had found three loaded handguns, a gas-powered submachine gun, extended magazines, ammunition and a ballistic vest in his vehicle during a traffic stop in 2017.

He was driving a Ford F-150 with a friend around 2.50am on June 11, 2017 when police said they pulled over the duo because their truck's headlights weren't on.

The officers said they smelled burning marijuana inside the car, prompting them to order the passengers out and arrest them before searching the vehicle.

Telfair questioned whether officers lied about smelling marijuana in his truck. He said the drugs weren't his and also accused his friend of lying about them.
Damn

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

thats stress in action....

I dont understand bruhs who get in the game

but dont understand the consenquences, they only understand the winning part...

obviously he is not built for it.......

you do the crime

aint no fuckin cryin bruh

hershey1973

Star
Registered
With one exception, those are fairly small and low capacity pistols...looks more like something bought for (weak) home defense, rather than something to go commit a crime with...I consider it a tragedy that simply possessing such very mediocre weapons(the big pistol, the Sig MPX is a fun exception) is considered a crime, and enough to take your freedom. My CCW permit allows me to carry in 32 states..the other 18(including NY) I am content to live without visiting. I routinely carry more firepower than that as a standard( and legal) defensive loadout(faster to transition to another pistol than to reload, or to clear a jam when you're forced to fight for your life). Why anyone with means would choose to live where the wolves can carry guns but you cant is insane to me. With that being said, it was very poor decision making on his part to roll like that knowing the potential cost, so no tears shed. Oh, and pro-tip, always carry a first aid kit of some sort..if you have to shoot someone in defense, what you want in the record(and maybe for your own peace of mind) is that you then administered first aid...even if only to put pressure on the wound.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, wonder if he has mental issues. That vid makes me think the brothas a little unstable right now.

Crazy, this dude was next up. Was supposed to be LeBron before LeBron.

:smh::smh::smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, wonder if he has mental issues. That vid makes me think the brothas a little unstable right now.

You might be right but to a degree he sounds like a normal rational person.

He feels that he didn’t do shit but was still sentenced to 3 years in prison.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

you do the crime

What crime did he do?

Smoking weed and having guns?

vandamation

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You might be right but to a degree he sounds like a normal rational person.

He feels that he didn’t do shit but was still sentenced to 3 years in prison.
The problem is... All of us who r from NYC KNOWS WHAT THE GUN LAWS R LIKE HERE. No black man from NYC can act like he doesn't know that if u get caught with a hammer, you r going to jail... case closed.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think he was doing robberies. :hmm:

You might want to learn about some of the shit that's happen to him first

well then enlighten a bruh.... Im only speculating on whats been shown in this thread...

and my experience living in nyc... and the only folks I know with automatics are those that are protecting contraband or stick up kids...

I dont know of anyone in the city that just acquires guns for their collection..
sure they exist in the city but its rare as fuck....

now down south... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet low key bruh.

bruhs got mini tanks and surface to air type shit bruh...

but I digress

care to fill a real knigga in on what you talkin bout??

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe cause he really feel he is innocent? If you are innocent and know people lying on you then you might react similarly.

you do the crime

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People were jealous. But let me tell you. Bassy is a good dude. Been around him several times and his energy was always good. Kind and peaceful. He look like he might be cocky but he is not. He is not a herb either. Just a chill dude. Marbury as well. Marbury is a bit more scared though. Just a bit more.

This is messed up. He didn’t need ALL them guns though. Damn.
well then enlighten a bruh.... Im only speculating on whats been shown in this thread...

and my experience living in nyc... and the only folks I know with automatics are those that are protecting contraband or stick up kids...

I dont know of anyone in the city that just acquires guns for their collection..
sure they exist in the city but its rare as fuck....

now down south... sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet low key bruh.

bruhs got mini tanks and surface to air type shit bruh...

but I digress

care to fill a real knigga in on what you talkin bout??

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People were jealous. But let me tell you. Bassy is a good dude. Been around him several times and his energy was always good. Kind and peaceful. He look like he might be cocky but he is not. He is not a herb either. Just a chill dude. Marbury as well. Marbury is a bit more scared though. Just a bit more.

This is messed up. He didn’t need ALL them guns though. Damn.

Might be the case but..he gonna have to snitch to get less time but..

He looking at 2 to five years

Unless his lawyer can pull a Cochran...

It's not lookin too good right now

Especially with his I think ex girlfriend sayng he was always tooled up....

Can't always be showing off to these hoes

Wouldnt be surprised if someone snitched on him

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe cause he really feel he is innocent? If you are innocent and know people lying on you then you might react similarly.

Thats a possibility..

There is always the bruh man in a demonic society factor..

Gotta give him the benefit of doubt..
Just not lookin good now..things can always change...
I truly hope it does

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

His cousin Steph was eating Vaseline on YouTube. That should tell you enough. Talented family, but everyone in CI knows the family is a little off. In the video you hear him talking to someone named "Dan". That's his brother. Dude has a bunch of issues of his own.