Russell Simpson is a proud dad who STEPPED UP as a father raising FUTURE!

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
Because out of all these years, it would’ve been surface through her media. All I see is them flaunting Russell around lil Future. The kid is named after his fathers stage name. Where Amber Rose always say Wiz is a great father.

Even Deion sat down with Tracy Edmonds kids father

Maybe because Wiz is actually a good father.
No real man needs a woman to encourage his relationship with his child. Can’t imagine me needing the women I have kids with encouraging me to be a dad. What kinda of logic is that? SMH

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Because out of all these years, it would’ve been surface through her media. All I see is them flaunting Russell around lil Future. The kid is named after his fathers stage name. Where Amber Rose always say Wiz is a great father.

Even Deion sat down with Tracy Edmonds kids father

Dude got 30 15 other kids he rarely sees, he'd put in effort if he wants to see him. But he rather be on social media arguing with his baby mama's

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everyone is aware that when you marry a woman with kids they become your kids but like AngryMan said Russell and Ciara are the ones who keep bringing it up and it's clear to most people and if you read the comments they are doing it to take shots at Future. @BrownTurd I'm sure you'd love for your kid to have a loving stepfather but at the same time you wouldn't like it if the stepdad was saying they didn't need your child support money and that God told him it was HIS job to raise the child like you aren't even in the childs life, this is exactly what Russell and Ciara are portraying
I will keep it 100. Will you lay up with a woman and have a child and you’re not married whole also having nine different other kids. This is the predicament you get in.

There is no one stopping future from being in his child’s life. Now think about it, have you ever seen a picture or even him posting about his child?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I will keep it 100. Will you lay up with a woman and have a child and you’re not married whole also having nine different other kids. This is the predicament you get in.

There is no one stopping future from being in his child’s life. Now think about it, have you ever seen a picture or even him posting about his child?
You didn't answer the question I asked, as far as your question I don't keep up with Future like that but all you have to do is do a Google search or use the search feature on social media with "future baby future" and you'll see pics of Future not only with baby Future but some of his other kids as well so it seems Future is in the kids life to some extent.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ciara and Russell want to portray Future as a dead beat without directly saying it, this whole video by Russell is basically him saying the kid didn't have a father and the God told him to become that, meanwhile Ciara tried to limit Futures custody by saying baby Future has health problems so going from Denver to Georgia was bad for his health, the kid is with the grandma most of the time instead of Future and that Future was late or canceled 37% of the time when he supposed to see the kid. Also Russell has said before that THEY don't need Futures child support money because he can take care of the family

This is how responsible adults step in when the Dad is fuckin up. Some seem to have a problem with RW telling it like it is when asked by the media and hilariously, more pressed than Future.

I'm not twisting at all, I'm following your logic. When would it be acceptable for Ciara to date again after her break-up with Future? Just answer that. Remember she broke up with him in 2014....

:lol: :roflmao: :roflmao3::roflmao2::lol2:

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe because Wiz is actually a good father.
No real man needs a woman to encourage his relationship with his child. Can’t imagine me needing the women I have kids with encouraging me to be a dad. What kinda of logic is that? SMH
Maybe??
Women do use the court system against men.
Future did get custody of lil future, the CEE said because of lil Future health issues. It’s not good for him to go to Atlanta. Are you not noticing Jenni Mai and Jeezy right now? As she now brings up he has firearms.

Women have a lot of power in the court system and know how to use it. Two celebrities we know won custody from the mother. Usher & Deion Sanders, also look at Keke vs her baby father. He haven’t seen his kid since the Usher incident. Probably waiting on a court date.

Once again I’m front line in the court system and help men get custody of their kids. Now D Wade won as well but that boy/girl need to return to his mother.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Dude got 30 15 other kids he rarely sees, he'd put in effort if he wants to see him. But he rather be on social media arguing with his baby mama's
200.gif

What are you talking about 30 15 kids??? This is how lies just get spread. The man has 8 kids by 8 different women. Now what does that say about Ciara who chose to have this man baby. While Future said he still fuck Ciara.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
200.gif

What are you talking about 30 15 kids??? This is how lies just get spread. The man has 8 kids by 8 different women. Now what does that say about Ciara who chose to have this man baby. While Future said he still fuck Ciara.
These dudes be taking up for women like some white knights that they at times be saying stupid shit being dumb as fuck.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He didn't say Future was a deadbeat, he just said he realized that child was his responsibility. As a man, everyone in your house is your responsibility....so what, ya'll gonna buy groceries for you and the wife but not the kid? Ya'll gonna pay for cable for only ya'll's bedrooms? See how silly that sounds. And yes, I was a step-dad to two boys whose dad was completely in their lives. He NEVER missed a visit, but if you think taking the kids every 1, 3 and 5 weekends and on Wednesdays is the same as having a child actually living in your house, then y'all must not have kids.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
200.gif

Oh no doubt she needs to take accountability for choosing him. We re talking about him seeing his seed though

And you say 8 by different women as if that's small :lol: . 30 15 is a figure of speech...are you Black?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
If the interviewer asks Ciara and Russell if Future is a deadbeat/absentee father and they say “YES“ then what Russell is saying is commendable but if they can't then this is clown shit because it's exactly what Russell is basically saying in the interview

Yes she has
Well ok then, I'll take your word for it. The above was my first comment in this thread. I never had a problem with Russell taking care of the kid just was saying it was clown shit if Future is in the kids life and Russell is painting the picture like Future isn't

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Well ok then, I'll take your word for it. The above was my first comment in this thread. I never had a problem with Russell taking care of the kid just was saying it was clown shit if Future is in the kids life and Russell is painting the picture like Future isn't
That's basically what I was saying too.

But of course all they see or think we're bashing him and Ciara that they don't even take time to read our comments to come to an understanding.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
Yes she has
This ninja here, so he’s a deadbeat after little future was born? Or was he always a deadbeat, because she had ample opportunity to see if he was. Due to he has multiple baby mothers out there. None of the others baby mothers bring this man name up and flexing his other kids on him. Why Ciara & Russell keep flexing lil Future.

They talk more about lil Future then his own other children by Ciara. Therefore this video show he didn’t appear to be this deadbeat here.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This ninja here, so he’s a deadbeat after little future was born? Or was he always a deadbeat, because she had ample opportunity to see if he was. Due to he has multiple baby mothers out there. None of the others baby mothers bring this man name up and flexing his other kids on him. Why Ciara & Russell keep flexing lil Future.

They talk more about lil Future then his own other children by Ciara. Therefore this video show he didn’t appear to be this deadbeat here.

Boom, I mentioned that too, but noticed most of these simps don't see it that way which is why I named him RUSSELL SIMPSON for a reason because he's always out there promoting a kid that isn't his when he got 3 other kids by ciara that they could talk about. But people in here feel like if they don't talk about lil future and just their own kids that it's wrong to do so even though that was never the point.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
He didn't say Future was a deadbeat, he just said he realized that child was his responsibility. As a man, everyone in your house is your responsibility....so what, ya'll gonna buy groceries for you and the wife but not the kid? Ya'll gonna pay for cable for only ya'll's bedrooms? See how silly that sounds. And yes, I was a step-dad to two boys whose dad was completely in their lives. He NEVER missed a visit, but if you think taking the kids every 1, 3 and 5 weekends and on Wednesdays is the same as having a child actually living in your house, then y'all must not have kids.
It’s more like something you do and don’t have to say.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So how was Future fucking up?

If you don't see cancelling numerous assigned visits at the last minute, allegedly dropping the child off at granny's, and mediation filing to resolve the situation at the time, as problematic, I don't know what else to tell you. Regardless of that, JUNIOR is in a stable environment. That's what matters most, not so much a diss track lol

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yet, your bitch ass can't stop commenting on my threads.

So, keep bitching.
This the first one of your wack ass, broke nigga that gets no pussy threads I’ve commented on in weeks.

If you spent less time posting these wack threads you might actually get a decent job and maybe in the distant future get some pussy.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If Future was really in his son’s life, his son wouldn’t call Russ “daddy” no matter how much Russ tried.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This the first one of your wack ass, broke nigga that gets no pussy threads I’ve commented on in weeks.

If you spent less time posting these wack threads you might actually get a decent job and maybe in the distant future get some pussy.
I post plenty of decent threads PUSSY.....

I have no problem getting pussy at all.

A job is like freedom to do what the fuck I want and not be under a white man telling me what to do.

But then again, you stay coming on my threads like a white knight when you always in disagreement like a hoe. I never see you on any of my other threads when it doesn't have these kinds of discussions.

So, keep bitching because I'm not going nowhere B.A.N.

coachk1977

Star
Registered
Shits getting old. If more niggas had step daddy’s yall wouldn’t be as pussy as most of you are.
What Russell is doing is commendable the problem lies with the women who see guys like Russell as a bailout plan and take for granted men who do step up. It's rewarding women who makes horrible decisions.There are actually single mothers who believe that they are entitled to a good man stepping up because if a good-looking, millionaire athlete is willing to be a step father then you should because you're not even close to being on that level. It sets a bad precedent.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn, :frozen::lol: