Go show her who you are...

tenor.gif

Captain of the captain save a hoix..is what he is..brah

Traveler

Rising Star
Registered
dont worry roxy da slamma got u ...

we fuckin tonight ...:fucking:

oh yeah she texted me yesterday n said she wanted some head.....:scared: ...

what would u do ...:giggle:

5d10511313650759.jpg

She's in P town tonight? Krystal's is 10 minutes from the crib. I might slide thru

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
When any woman takes to social media to validate her personal relationship status she's already lost. I don't care if she did the Last Supper movie. Real women don't air out their shit and dirt for the public. Yes, I understand some people are superstars but a lady is always a lady. A hoe is always a hoe even when she pretends to be a lady.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When any woman takes to social media to validate her personal relationship status she's already lost. I don't care if she did the Last Supper movie. Real women don't air out their shit and dirt for the public. Yes, I understand some people are superstars but a lady is always a lady. A hoe is always a hoe even when she pretends to be a lady.

Preeeaachhh...brah

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who dat weirdo nigga from the Broncos with that bad freckle face bitch wit the store built body cover in stripper tats

I wanna give that bitch a go

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Head with a condom.... Id rather jack off
@ $500 a pop, she could have at least got her hair done and gone GFE.
No man can be in a relationship with a known hooker. Even if he was fucking her on the low he should have kept his personal relationship with her private. These new niccas feel that they too need their shine so they post her up and their relationship status.
You'd be surprised...how much the bitch you want...nigga hate her...I thank the bish pussy dry and wall less..she can't keep a nigga..brah
Truth, we never know what pops off in private, he probably boxes her up all the time. He might not be the lame in the situation.