Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack Read

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Re: Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

I just got jumped in the train first time in life a few weeks ago by these guyanese faggot "thugs" and I didnt even make a wisecrack or nothing. They just hated me upon first sight, were obviously on some fucked up drugs and wouldnt let up on me to the point I decided to get off train at a station with a precinct in it usually always crawling with cops to pretend I switching and wait for next one. Dem follow me off train and jump me from behind and beat the shit out of me right there on the platform. I so lucky they didnt have knife or gun and nothing got broken. Just had really bad Rhianna face and concussion. Not a cop to be found for miles. Guess they were all too busy stop and frisking innocent people :smh:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

that is why things are the way they are, cause no one wants to get involved. Those trifling women were destined for trouble. Want to be guys sp bad. I ride the subway everyday, and there are times I have to say someone cause the shit is that out of control and disrespectful. Can't act like animal and be surprised when treated like one.

Shit... these were the rules in the 70s up to the 90s... this isn't new at all. You only see this as a woman problem, probably because the subject is about the horde of women which sliced dude. but these rules work for you talking shit to a bunch of dudes in the subway as well... yes, there is no respect and control of the youth, there has not been in a rather long time...
This is the mindset with which NYC gave to me... which had to be altered when I became an adult of course, but it still fits.

The jungle Creed said the strong must feed on any prey at hand.
I sat at the feast & I was branded a beast long before I was a man.

The youth, raised in their supposed households, taught by their supposed parents, are still subject to the rest of the people in their environment. Can't even say that with each generation it gets worse, because its simply the same shit which we grew up with but now that we are older we think that the culture changes with us? No generation addressed the youth.

But what most people here said was correct in a way... you usually don't see the reverse, for the most part, you will see them talk shit to the women or simply get louder, it usually doesn't end in a physical assault.

The youth are animals until they prove themselves to be human... not the other way around. If you don't train the youth, they train themselves from what they learned, from the streets.

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

I just got jumped in the train first time in life a few weeks ago by these guyanese faggot "thugs" and I didnt even make a wisecrack or nothing. They just hated me upon first sight, were obviously on some fucked up drugs and wouldnt let up on me to the point I decided to get off train at a station with a precinct in it usually always crawling with cops to pretend I switching and wait for next one. Dem follow me off train and jump me from behind and beat the shit out of me right there on the platform. I so lucky they didnt have knife or gun and nothing got broken. Just had really bad Rhianna face and concussion. Not a cop to be found for miles. Guess they were all too busy stop and frisking innocent people :smh:

WHy didnt you bring your gun with you? Caught you slipping, how many of them were there? :smh:

I always keep my gun with me they cant stop and frisk the bottom of your shoe.

Timberland-Pro-Work-Boots.jpg

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member

it sucks because the police will use cases like this to justify "stop and frisk" policy

Vulcha

Potential Star
Registered

Aren't you a karate/kung fu master or something like that?

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

They just picked you out of the herd on the train? That's fucked up. In NYC, I never expect a cop for miles, not even when they are in front of one police plaza. Well, not in the urban neighborhoods.
For the future, you know that they now have tazers which hit people with 1M volts which you could place on a key chain or in a pack of cigarettes. No one can protect you better than you...

bigirl

BGOL Investor

WHy didnt you bring your gun with you? Caught you slipping, how many of them were there? :smh:

I always keep my gun with me they cant stop and frisk the bottom of your shoe.

Timberland-Pro-Work-Boots.jpg

Never had gun, never had a need. Plus is BIG TROUBLE in NYC. Was 3 ah dem and the part that disturb me the most was all the people watch and do nothing :smh: NOT the NYC I know. I definitely rollin different since then tho which I find very sad. First time EVER :(

bigirl

BGOL Investor

They just picked you out of the herd on the train? That's fucked up. In NYC, I never expect a cop for miles, not even when they are in front of one police plaza. Well, not in the urban neighborhoods.
For the future, you know that they now have tazers which hit people with 1M volts which you could place on a key chain or in a pack of cigarettes. No one can protect you better than you...

I just got on the train and sat down and they were sitting accross from me and just started in on me the minute I sat down. Apparently my suit offended them. I didnt say shit just ignore them and was definitely NOT expecting them to follow me off train and jump me from behind right in the station :smh: As for the kung fu question yes I did train kung fu but not any type of master or even close but I have been very ill for months and lost nearly 50 lbs and am pretty frail and weak right now :smh: Yes I now have tazer and a whole variety of other things I cant get in trouble for in every different pocket at easy quick reach and I HATE it :angry:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

I just got on the train and sat down and they were sitting accross from me and just started in on me the minute I sat down. Apparently my suit offended them. I didnt say shit just ignore them and was definitely NOT expecting them to follow me off train and jump me from behind right in the station :smh: As for the kung fu question yes I did train kung fu but not any type of master or even close but I have been very ill for months and lost nearly 50 lbs and am pretty frail and weak right now :smh: Yes I now have tazer and a whole variety of other things I cant get in trouble for in every different pocket at easy quick reach and I HATE it :angry:

You shouldn't have to, but its an necessity... I remember in my youth I saw a dude get knifed by the McDonalds on Parkside Ave across from the station and prospect park... people walked around and over him like he didn't exist, there was no help... he died before the ambulance showed... don't know what happened before the attack, what was said or done, but I seen the aftermath as the group blended away in the traffic.

People are not that of old, even in my day, we were wild and there were animals in human skin... it does not change until the style of parenting change and opportunity presents itself to turn the animals into humans.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh: And why everyone but the black girls trying to hide they face, like they proud of that madness.

Because they want to go to prison where they can eat a variety of pussy all day and night and to earn their dyke stripes to become butchier than this chick.
snoop-the-wire.jpg

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

Headphones.............never leave home without them

duppy_maka

Star
Registered

before clicking the picture, I knew what types of "women" to expect.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

So you're blaming the victim for getting stabbed by a group of bull dykes...:smh::smh:

Doesn't look like that to me. All he's sayin' is that da old head should've been minding his own business instead of trying to speak up for da others. And although they may've felt da same as he, nobody except da homeless man saved him while everybody else looked on doing what he should've been doin' instead of tryin' to talk to a group of people that he didn't know.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

it sucks because the police will use cases like this to justify "stop and frisk" policy

You just starting to get the correlation between dumb behavior and additional police presence..
The older folks are saying fuck the police due to our civil liberties the younger folks are saying fuck the police so we can do more dirt...
What folks are afraid to address, is the fact that we are failing horribly at policing our children and as the result we have two options find somebody else to police them (the cops) or allow them to continue to run rampant and kill/destroy... All I hear people do is complain about both choices, but never coming up with any real solutions to the problem..

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Doesn't look like that to me. All he's sayin' is that da old head should've been minding his own business instead of trying to speak up for da others. And although they may've felt da same as he, nobody except da homeless man saved him while da everybody else looked on doing what he should've been doin' instead of tryin' to talk to a group of people that he didn't know.

no one understands, for no one reads...
thank you.

You would think it didn't require that.

cozmic33

Star
Registered

What they part of the stank box gang

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

You just starting to get the correlation between dumb behavior and additional police presence..
The older folks are saying fuck the police due to our civil liberties the younger folks are saying fuck the police so we can do more dirt...
What folks are afraid to address, is the fact that we are failing horribly at policing our children and as the result we have two options find somebody else to police them (the cops) or allow them to continue to run rampant and kill/destroy... All I hear people do is complain about both choices, but never coming up with any real solutions to the problem..

They already regulated the parents and how they are able to punish their youth, by empowering the youth to use the state against the parent. So other methods, their methods of child rearing is used...
Not to say a child should be beaten to the white meat... but the full removal has its recourse as well. Such as, there is no fear of punishment, no fear of reprisal, and with a group think mentality of like minded youth... there you go.
The village is not allowed to raise the child any longer, the state and localities and the education system dictate the welfare of your ward.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Originally Posted by ShortyCumStain
Doesn't look like that to me. All he's sayin' is that da old head should've been minding his own business instead of trying to speak up for da others. And although they may've felt da same as he, nobody except da homeless man saved him while da everybody else looked on doing what he should've been doin' instead of tryin' to talk to a group of people that he didn't know.
Fools like you believe that right is having the rights to take away right of other people... Believe it or not, people have the right to a peaceful quite uneventful train ride.. People have the right to read, write, or even rest on the trains... I those girls wanted to act like animals they have every right to, just as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others...
I really blame TV and other forms of multi-media for brainwashing folks and making them self centered to the point where they can't see past the right of themselves and past what they want to do... Its like their developmental growth and emotional levels are retarded and stuck of that of a 12 year old..
I've worked with these kids for years, and notice they are growing in numbers and appear to be getting worse..
So until we stop blaming everyone/everything, and stop making excuses for their dumb asses, things will only get worse.

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

They already regulated the parents and how they are able to punish their youth, by empowering the youth to use the state against the parent. So other methods, their methods of child rearing is used...
Not to say a child should be beaten to the white meat... but the full removal has its recourse as well. Such as, there is no fear of punishment, no fear of reprisal, and with a group think mentality of like minded youth... there you go.
The village is not allowed to raise the child any longer, the state and localities and the education system dictate the welfare of your ward.

Correct, but only part of the problem.... Here is the deal, the way the State recomends people raise children does actually work, I've been on boards and even gave my input on the matter... But in order for it to work, there must be things in place 1- the parent must have some maturity and discipline, and must be willing to put the needs of the child before anything...
2- The mother must be able to comprehend basic concepts..
3- The mother must be loving and responsible..
Even if you choose to beat your child you must have those three things..
Instead these children are having children for the wrong reasons and no matter instead of raising responsible citizens they are raising monsters, and these monster often grow up destroying the black communities and the laws created to protect the honest citizens are now being exploited by these monsters to cause destruction and mayhem...
Our fight for civil rights have now turned into the fight to allow these mosters to keep on being monsters...
Old heads are fooled because they are looking at the world through the lenses of the 1960's glasses and are constantly being used and played by these monsters...
Bottom line is, until these monsters are dealt with, the black race will remain under attack by these beast!

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Correct, but only part of the problem.... Here is the deal, the way the State recomends people raise children does actually work, I've been on boards and even gave my input on the matter... But in order for it to work, there must be things in place 1- the parent must have some maturity and discipline, and must be willing to put the needs of the child before anything...
2- The mother must be able to comprehend basic concepts..
3- The mother must be loving and responsible..
Even if you choose to beat your child you must have those three things..
Instead these children are having children for the wrong reasons and no matter instead of raising responsible citizens they are raising monsters, and these monster often grow up destroying the black communities and the laws created to protect the honest citizens are now being exploited by these monsters to cause destruction and mayhem...
Our fight for civil rights have now turned into the fight to allow these mosters to keep on being monsters...
Old heads are fooled because they are looking at the world through the lenses of the 1960's glasses and are constantly being used and played by these monsters...
Bottom line is, until these monsters are dealt with, the black race will remain under attack by these beast!
...agreed

How do we deal with the situation? The usual it starts at home is viable, but if the 3 points aren't met, whats a work around?

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me play Devils Advocate for a second. If they looked like this and were drunk coming from a party would you share the same outrage?

Be honest with yourself

8d40ca8e.jpg

c5655c7e.jpg

e5979d52.jpg

These supposed to be dimes?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

And I've been telling folks this shit for years since the late 80s.
The Black Community is seriously caught between two tribes.
The Police who's main goal is to keep us in check.
And these little savages who main goal is too raise mindless HELL, not caring about themselves or their communities.

It makes for a very shitty dilemma when it comes down to asking a racist paramilitary force to protect us from our own.

And many of their parents (mothers) don't give a FUCK until their kid ends up on the 11 O'clock news.

I did a lot of community work in Harlem during the 80s. It became a serious burn-out dealing with kids, parents, and law enforcement. Not of these forces could give a shit unless about anything except supporting their own ignorant and destructive paradigms.

And these chicks can't keep pumping out babies to be use as fodder for the Criminal Justice System, blame everyone but yourself when your kid fucks up and causes chaos around him/her.

That's why I get incensed when these Bitches get on TV talking about, "WHERE'S ALL THE (STRONG) BLACK MEN?" and shit.

Bitch,
You had a baby with one.
Now you expect other men to rectify your "mistake"?
Oh.
Which you BTW, made a multiple amount of times?

C'MON NOW!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

...agreed

How do we deal with the situation? The usual it starts at home is viable, but if the 3 points aren't met, whats a work around?

Its past the at home stage, how can their parents raise these children when they themselves have childlike minds and or suffering from drug or deep psychological issues..
I think something radical must be employed, and that all the heads of the so called black carcass should take their collective heads out their asses, in order to address this issue..
One thing I suggest is that any woman who is convicted of a drug offense must complete a extensive drug program and be tested for drugs in her system for five years and must apply to have a birthing license in order to have a child, in order to obtain this license she must pass a test that would require her to know the basics on child rising and family planning.
If she has a child with out her license then her baby is taken from her at birth as well as her tubes tied..
This sounds fucked up, but its much better than rewarding these bitches with money, and promising her more for more children...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

...agreed

Its past the at home stage, how can their parents raise these children when they themselves have childlike minds and or suffering from drug or deep psychological issues..
I think something radical must be employed, and that all the heads of the so called black carcass should take their collective heads out their asses, in order to address this issue..
One thing I suggest is that any woman who is convicted of a drug offense must complete a extensive drug program and be tested for drugs in her system for five years and must apply to have a birthing license in order to have a child, in order to obtain this license she must pass a test that would require her to know the basics on child rising and family planning.
If she has a child with out her license then her baby is taken from her at birth as well as her tubes tied..
This sounds fucked up, but its much better than rewarding these bitches with money, and promising her more for more children...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

...agreed

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

...agreed

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

Fools like you believe that right is having the rights to take away right of other people...

So, you're gonna try to tell me what it is I believe??? Seriously, nigga??? :smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

...agreed

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

So, you're gonna try to tell me what it is I believe??? Seriously, nigga??? :smh:

I all ready did, and unless you can refute my claim with logical and concise sentences, you are doing nothing more than making me look like a genius. Thank you and have a good day..

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh... that's the eugenics method... well, one of them they tried in the past.. without the birthing license... too close and borderline to what they want and continue to work towards... radical as hell though...

I was thinking of simply creating full fledged academies, taking the child out of those homes and into one which actually train them or prepare them for the rite of passage to be a person... guidance counselors, teachers, doctors, den mothers and fathers, security, all black staffed, straight FUBU

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

Sorry that happen to you.