Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack Read

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Ralph Carnegary, who lives in a veterans shelter in Long Island City, Queens, was on his way to work as a souvenir vendor on Wall St. 'I couldn’t identify the girl who stabbed me. All my attention was on the knife coming at me,' Carnegary told the Daily News Sunday night.

article-rowdy1-0729.jpg

A group of teens that stabbed a man on a number 6 train in Manhattan early Sunday morning are walked out of the Union Square Police Station.

A 63-year-old Vietnam veteran from Queens was stabbed on a Manhattan subway train Sunday after making a sarcastic comment about a rowdy gang of eight girls and young women, cops said.

Ralph Carnegary of Queens said the raucous riders were being so loud “you couldn’t hear yourself think” as their downtown-bound 6 train neared the 23rd St. station about 6 a.m, officials said.

Carnegary, who lives in a veterans shelter in Long Island City, was on his way to work as a souvenir vendor on Wall St. “I couldn’t identify the girl who stabbed me. All my attention was on the knife coming at me,” Carnegary told the Daily News Sunday night.

He said the girls turned on him after they overheard him talking to his pal, James Santiago, about how noisy they were.

“I just said, ‘Those girls must be retarded because they can’t hear each other talk,’” Carnegary recalled.

article-rowdy3-0729.jpg

A group of teens that stabbed a man on a number 6 train in Manhattan early Sunday morning are walked out of the Union Square Police Station.

Within a second, the furious gals, whose ages range from 15 to 20, went berserk and started pummeling Carnegary with their fists.

He was trying to block the blows when he heard another girl yell, “Go for him” and a third girl say, “Cut him.”

One of his attackers plunged a knife into Carnegary’s left shoulder, leaving a wound that required seven stitches.
“I didn’t think they were actually going to knife me. The oldest one didn’t look no more than 18 or 19. I couldn’t believe they did that,” he said.

article-rowdy4-0729.jpg

Santiago, 46 a former Marine who also lives in the shelter, said he jumped in to defend Carnegary when he saw two of the women charge his friend from behind.

“I feel like I owe my life to this guy right here,” Carnegary said of Santiago.

Carnegary’s wife, Connie, 50, was outraged by the attack. “It’s terrible,” she said. “You can’t even ride the train. You can’t even go to work in the morning.”

The wife lives separately from her husband in East New York, Brooklyn, but said the couple is hoping to find housing together soon.

The wild group was taken into custody at the station, where a knife was recovered. All are charged with gang assault, assault, menacing, rioting, criminal possession of a weapon and disorderly conduct.

Police arrested Shanice Brown, 20; Kimberly Molina, 20; Starmeik Driggins, 19, and Sheyla Figueroa, 18, all of Brooklyn; Martha Bermudez, 17, and Sha-steva Burdos, 17, both of Queens, and Michelle Rodriguez, 19, of the Bronx.

A 15-year-old Queens girl was also arrested, but her name was not released because she is a juvenile.

As the shameless suspects were led out of the Union Square transit police station Sunday evening, they unleashed an obscene tirade.

Several of them flashed gang signs, flipped their middle fingers at photographers and shouted curses. Others hid their faces in shame.

With Irving DeJohn and Alex Robinson

bpaddock@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...er-tells-calm-article-1.1124361#ixzz227BxDrHW

Drunken gang of girls in subway stab attack: cops

072912GangOfGirls153208--525x500.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

A wolf pack of drunken young women “acting stupid” on a downtown No. 6 train in Manhattan stabbed a 63-year-old man early today — for having had the nerve to ask them to pipe down, police said.

The man was on his way to work at about 6:15 a.m. when he was attacked as the train entered the East 23rd Street station, a law-enforcement source told The Post.

“The eight females were acting stupid. He just told them, ‘Relax. Calm down,’ ” another source said.

Instead, one stabbed him in the left shoulder. He was treated at Bellevue Hospital.

The women were arrested as they exited the 23rd Street subway station near Gramer¬cy Park. Seven of them, ages 17 to 20, were charged with gang assault, disorderly conduct, riot¬ing, criminal possession of a weapon, menacing, and felony assault. A 15-year-old girl was not charged. Cops added that they recovered a knife.

A city bus driver who witnessed their arrest said the women, beers in hand, were yelling, “We didn’t do anything!” as they were being cuffed.

The suspects were dentified as Shanice Brown, 20, Starmeik Driggins, 19, Kimberly Molina, 20 and Sheyla Figueroa, 18, all from Brooklyn; Michelle Rodriguez, 19, from the Bronx; and Martha Bermudez, 17, and Sha-fteva Burdos, 17, from Queens.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...abs_year_Mxkmq3rBFRjefHQkYROvQP#ixzz227CUPDK7

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Re: Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Rowdy group of bulldagger dykes :smh:

Old head would of been wrong if he knocked out one of them, cuz you're not supposed to hit "women". They relinquished that right, IMO.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: Rowdy group of eight women stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Bunch of nasty bull dykes.:smh:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Figures it would be by Union Square. I work in that area. And shit around there is getting worse. Especially with all these wild-ASS kids.

I don't care what these fuckin' White gentrifying Mother Fuckers and others say. Shit like what's going on now wasn't happening in NYC in the "old days".

And I'm talking about before Ghouliani.

I was clubbing and movie-hopping in the 70s/80s until 5AM and rarely if ever encountered stupid shit. Seen a lot of it though.

Now I just work and bring my ASS straight home.
And on my days off, do my movie going, personal business, or just chill.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Figures it would be by Union Square. I work in that area. And shit around there is getting worse. Especially with all these wild-ASS kids.

I don't care what these fuckin' White gentrifying Mother Fuckers and others say. Shit like what's going on now wasn't happening in NYC in the "old days".

I was clubbing and movie-hopping in the 70s/80s until 5AM and rarely if ever encountered stupid shit. Seen a lot of it though.

Shut your old ass up.

ebeats99

Rugged smooth
BGOL Patreon Investor
Did you see the one with the fro with her pants down to her knees?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:smh:Ratched looking dusty bitches. They should go to jail just for the way they look:puke::puke::puke::puke:

SKATTA

International
International Member

Young males are becoming more effeminate.

young females are becoming more masculine.

:smh:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

:yes::yes:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

Wait a minute...

why the fuck are you talking shit to a group of people you don't know on a NYC subway? I know the rules haven't changed that damn much since I left.

I'm sorry, but there are some shit you just don't do in the city...

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

Let me play Devils Advocate for a second. If they looked like this and were drunk coming from a party would you share the same outrage?

Be honest with yourself

8d40ca8e.jpg

c5655c7e.jpg

e5979d52.jpg

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Rowdy group of eight womupen stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Wait a minute...

why the fuck are you talking shit to a group of people you don't know on a NYC subway? I know the rules haven't changed that damn much since I left.

Like respect your elders. Ignorant rowdiness is nothing new but stabbing ppl cuz of someone standing up for the majority and a war vet at that? Man, give back public whippings!!

Damn, me being one of the few actually concerned over makes me anold man, huh?

Last edited:

smiffnwessun

Star
Registered

The spanish one with her belly out would swiftly get smashed also the other joint in the brown shirt :yes:

coolie569

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The worst part is these Village People looking chicks can't stop smiling.

Lock their asses up and throw away the key. :angry:

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Rowdy group of eight womupen stab Manhattan subway rider after he makes wisecrack

Like respect your elders. Ignorant rowdiness is nothing new but stabbing ppl cuz of someone standing up for the majority and a war vet at that? Man, give back public whippings!!

This is NYC... what elders are respected in NYC? Even with the pockets in certain neighborhoods, they are outnumbered by the masses of nut bags training their kids not to pay another adult any mind at all. People don't care for another there unless they are attacked on a grand scale, and then they would be hospitable for the next month or two, and then return to the living dead attitudes... happened with both WTC bombings.

There are rules one must follow in the city... and that rule is after the 'don't look up to stare at skyscrapers' and 'don't flash in front of the needy'

Do you think people actually give two shits whether it was a vet talking or not? Or if it was a vet which spoke up? this is not the generation, or even the last 3, which gave a flim flam filth about our patriots.

and yes, I wouldn't mind to see a public whipping.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Let me play Devils Advocate for a second. If they looked like this and were drunk coming from a party would you share the same outrage?

Be honest with yourself

They stabbed somebody.....fuck does looks have to do with it
:confused:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

It shouldn't matter what he says a woman should never put her hands on a man

I mean, because, that's what we are told.....right?

*two cents*

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

It shouldn't matter what he says a woman should never put her hands on a man

I mean, because, that's what we are told.....right?

*two cents*

Of course, no one is supposed to put hands on anyone...

but you are dealing with group think & mob mentality... common sense goes out of the window.

Plus again... this is NYC, or in any urban setting, why the fuck are you going to confront people you don't know on a train ride which lasts minutes? He took it upon himself to speak for the people in the car... he was stabbed by the group he confronted...

here is the ignorance he held
“I didn’t think they were actually going to knife me. The oldest one didn’t look no more than 18 or 19. I couldn’t believe they did that,” he said.

where were the people coming to his aide as he was stabbed? Only a homeless dude came to his aide and saved his life... not the other upstanding citizens, the fellow vet...

Shit is not worth it...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

co-sign.jpg

Wait a minute...

So you're blaming the victim for getting stabbed by a group of bull dykes...:smh::smh:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Truest statement spoken

This shit is getting ridiculous :smh:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

:smh: And why everyone but the black girls trying to hide they face, like they proud of that madness.

Deacs

Rising Star
Registered

So you're blaming the victim for getting stabbed by a group of bull dykes...:smh::smh:

What actions lead to what again?

girls were rowdy
he spoke up
he got stabbed.

its not

girls were rowdy
guy got stab
guy protested stabbing.

as I said... there are rules to observe in cities, especially NYC.. he didn't observe the rules because they were female, and lost the bet...
action, reaction

now I am not saying what the girls did was right, or what the dude did was wrong, but rules of conduct are rules of conduct

bigman23

Rising Star
Registered

a bunch of dyke animals

safado

Rising Star
Registered

7 STICHES
:lol:

NOT DEFENDING THE SITUATION, BUT 7 STITCHES AINT NO STABBING.

youths wild out from time to time ,era to era this aint new. older adult tries to check the youth and got chin checked..

i would say 90% of the time the problem is in the approach (delivery) not the message. without being their its all assumption...

yet i bet the parents are proud..
look at how daddy's lil girl has grown...

Rukus

Star
Registered

Rowdy group of bulldagger dykes :smh:

Old head would of been wrong if he knocked out one of them, cuz you're not supposed to hit "women". They relinquished that right, IMO.

Seriously the minute a female pulls a knife she loses that right.. I'm protecting myself at that point...

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered

if upstate ninja beatdown did hes damn job all these shits won't be happening..get of bgol on ur boost mobile and walk the beat right

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

you not supposed to hit females though,that would be fucked up... Maaan listen I woulda slept all them bitches,and I would have swung 1st too

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

This is NYC... what elders are respected in NYC? Even with the pockets in certain neighborhoods, they are outnumbered by the masses of nut bags training their kids not to pay another adult any mind at all. People don't care for another there unless they are attacked on a grand scale, and then they would be hospitable for the next month or two, and then return to the living dead attitudes... happened with both WTC bombings.

There are rules one must follow in the city... and that rule is after the 'don't look up to stare at skyscrapers' and 'don't flash in front of the needy'

Do you think people actually give two shits whether it was a vet talking or not? Or if it was a vet which spoke up? this is not the generation, or even the last 3, which gave a flim flam filth about our patriots.

and yes, I wouldn't mind to see a public whipping.[/QUOTE

This...

Coming from an young, effeminate BGOL'er.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Our "new" generation.
:lol::lol::lol:
laugh out loud

Tha Baldavenger

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Wait a minute...

that is why things are the way they are, cause no one wants to get involved. Those trifling women were destined for trouble. Want to be guys sp bad. I ride the subway everyday, and there are times I have to say someone cause the shit is that out of control and disrespectful. Can't act like animal and be surprised when treated like one.