Roll Call for female members of the board only, even lurkers.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
I am still here sista Femme! Been working like crazy, but I am still here!
OnyxFemme from Naptown, IN!

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Thank you girl! What is that 29.

No I think you helped us hit the big 30!

I'm glad you're here.:yes:

Maybe you should scroll 7 or so posts up.

instant_replay.jpg

Challenge flag thrown. Member challenges call on the field. Gender is under review.​

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
Thank you girl! What is that 29.

No I think you helped us hit the big 30!

I'm glad you're here.:yes:

why dont you tally it up and make a list in your original post to keep a head count..

phone numbers and addresses may help to keep in contact in case of any changes in online activity...

let me know if you need me to creat a spread sheet, i'll hold the info for you..

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
I thank all the ladies that contributed.

I knew the men wouldn't leave this thread alone though.;)

:lol:

I said the same thing when I looked in this thread. Desperate Negroes are all over this board. It's almost like those sistas who go to biker's weekend and dudes swarming them. The same happens here.

I tried to email 2 females(not for the reason you desperadoes email them) on here and both boxes were fulled. The internet make so many dudes bold and confident when hollarin at females, but the same is in the real world. LOL

MissMighty

Fuck You INGRATES
Platinum Member
Come on now wtf number am I 31 32?

Mouse/23/Vegas from Chicago next!

86c.jpg

87a.jpg

Btw nice thread Femme when can we start talking about dicks? :lol:

conpermiso

Support BGOL
Registered
This thread was an excellent idea.I was wondering why the ladies have lower post counts?do the fellas here intimidate them from speaking ,or is there no attraction to participate in discussions?

research on CMC - particularly message boards and chat rooms - indicates that men intentionally build offensive discursive environments as a way of demonstrating their [lack of] masculinity. this includes but is not limited to disparaging remarks, off-topic remarks on personal appearance/sexuality/availability, rudeness, profanity, and ignoring or dismissing comments made by women.

The funny part [to me] is that this is pretty much race-neutral - happens on most Western cultural oriented boards. all that bullshit about "we need to uplift the sistahs/queens/women" goes out the window when women dare to disagree. The boards that women tend to participate in are those with explicit rules AND ENFORCEMENT against gender bashing (and even then the lurk number is high) or those with participation limited to women only.

just my two cents.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Come on now wtf number am I 31 32?​

Mouse/23/Vegas from Chicago next!​

86c.jpg

87a.jpg

Btw nice thread Femme when can we start talking about dicks? :lol:

I like that first pic girl. And don't quote me because I think you're #31.

And as for talking about dicks, maybe we should have our own room on the board.

research on CMC - particularly message boards and chat rooms - indicates that men intentionally build offensive discursive environments as a way of demonstrating their [lack of] masculinity. this includes but is not limited to disparaging remarks, off-topic remarks on personal appearance/sexuality/availability, rudeness, profanity, and ignoring or dismissing comments made by women.

The funny part [to me] is that this is pretty much race-neutral - happens on most Western cultural oriented boards. all that bullshit about "we need to uplift the sistahs/queens/women" goes out the window when women dare to disagree. The boards that women tend to participate in are those with explicit rules AND ENFORCEMENT against gender bashing (and even then the lurk number is high) or those with participation limited to women only.

just my two cents.

That's an interesting take on message boards. I'm a member of forums for cars, hair care, exercise, etc. and the virtual climate does seem as what you described.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

just my two cents.

Take yer lernin' elsewheres.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I just can't believe the immaturity of some people here.

greater_internet_fuckwad_theory.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't mind me ladies. Glad to see yall checkin' in. :D

Look at all the guys and girls getting along. I firmly vote for the co-ed BGOL, I like the barbershop thang too fellas, but I don't mind the occasional female there if she's cool. :yes:

Urban-Cycle

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Hello fellas. I am a 27 year old female from the Southside of Chicago. I was a lurker before but not anymore.

Anything else ya punks wanna know!
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Hey how do we all these broads are really broads? I think this should be followed by some others:yes::yes:
86c.jpg

D

DigitalAngel2007

One of the proud chocolate sistahs of the board
27, Aries, no kids

youngstrokes

Support BGOL
Registered
DAMN ladies...where r u @...???..I know I dont say much on BGOL but im here & I would love to know how many ladies r on here also....HOLLA this is ur boy...YOUNGSTROKES 29 NY to NC....:yes::yes::yes:

youngstrokes

Support BGOL
Registered
[SIZE="5"]I love head too ladies....
:dance::yes:[url=http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=712643&showlnk=0][img]http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/712/712643224d01b2f8cb47c39d237ea87b36785d.jpg[/url][/IMG][/SIZE]

bromack1

Rising Star
Registered
No need to post a confirmation pic. That's not what this is about.

I just want to know how many women, besides myself, visit BGOL. Kind of a virtual hand raise stating you're a female.

There is supposedly 30K+ members here and I have a strong suspicion that the number of women may suprise the men.

Location details would be nice but not necessary and I know better than to ask how old y'all are. If you care to share that's good too.

Anywho, everyone pretty much knows I'm Femme in ATL, GA. And no reason to lie about being 35.

Come on ladies!

Good call femme....

This is a mans board... but its good to have another point of view... whether I agree with it or not, I still want to hear it.

I say, Ignore the young immature punks...what people like you and I already know, they will figure out in time....but I'm sure you already knew that.